What's new

Did colonization ruin India's image?

Chinese built Great Wall of China against Manchus but the same Manchus gave them the united China by conquering the modern territories of China. :omghaha::omghaha:

Chinese has such an admiration of their white lord Winston Churchill. Do you lit a candle before his photo everyday. :wacko:

Who ruled Macau, were they martians. :wacko:

Portugal never conquer Macau, it was a lease. And it was a lease because of political maneuver with different factions of China. Unlike Goa, which was conquered. India was not a country so it was easily conquered by Portugal, Netherland, France and ultimately, your beloved England, which created the country called India.

You love white worshiping, Chinese are good at aping Western culture, this @faithfulguy told me he thinks Chinese culture is inferior that's why they ape Western culture.

Stop lying, I never said such a thing. All cultures should be respected. Including your Indian culture. But historical fact that show India was created by Britain cannot be denied. I'll be lying to you if I say that Britain did not create India.

Portugal never conquer Macau, it was a lease. And it was a lease because of political maneuver with different factions of China. Unlike Goa, which was conquered. India was not a country so it was easily conquered by Portugal, Netherland, France and ultimately, your beloved England, which created the country called India.

Portuguese forced Qing Dynasty to lease it a symbol of humiliation for Chinese people, otherwise which country lease their own territory to a foreign power.

Stop lying, I never said such a thing. All cultures should be respected. Including your Indian culture. But historical fact that show India was created by Britain cannot be denied. I'll be lying to you if I say that Britain did not create India.

It was just few days ago when you said Chinese culture is inferior so it was good to replace them with (aping) western culture. :lol:

Last edited:
Portuguese forced Qing Dynasty to lease it a symbol of humiliation for Chinese people, otherwise which country lease their own territory to a foreign power.

I was just few days ago when you said Chinese culture is inferior so it was good to replace them with (aping) western culture. :lol:

It was a lease for allow Portugal to trade with China. This is what I can get from Wikipedia

Around 1552–1553, they obtained temporary permission to erect storage sheds onshore, in order to dry out goods drenched by sea water;[23] they soon built rudimentary stone houses around the area now called Nam Van. In 1557, the Portuguese established a permanent settlement in Macau, paying an annual rent of 500 taels (20 kilograms / 44 pounds) of silver.

So China was not forced. but lease some land for Portugal to conduct trade. Trust me, if Portugal can force China to give up land, Portugal would not pay a penny. Did Portugal ever pay any India a penny for Goa?

I never said that Chinese culture was inferior. Stop making up things.

It was a lease for allow Portugal to trade with China. This is what I can get from Wikipedia

Around 1552–1553, they obtained temporary permission to erect storage sheds onshore, in order to dry out goods drenched by sea water;[23] they soon built rudimentary stone houses around the area now called Nam Van. In 1557, the Portuguese established a permanent settlement in Macau, paying an annual rent of 500 taels (20 kilograms / 44 pounds) of silver.

Lease of Macau and Honkong was a national humiliation for Chinese people.

Portuguese is still an official language in Macau while Mandarin is forbidden for official purpose in Macau.

No point explaining Macau or chinese history, Indians will not accept historical facts, like how they refused to admit India was never one country. It's very hard to have any meaningful discussion when they don't argue based on historical facts.

So China was not forced. but lease some land for Portugal to conduct trade. Trust me, if Portugal can force China to give up land, Portugal would not pay a penny. Did Portugal ever pay any India a penny for Goa?

We threw away Portuguese out of our land while your government waited until 1999 to get back Macau. :wacko:

Lease of Macau and Honkong was a national humiliation for Chinese people.

Portuguese is still an official language in Macau while Mandarin is forbidden for official purpose in Macau.

Not as humiliating as a India, you were totally owned by British.:laughcry:

Not as humiliating as a India, you were totally owned and entirely created by British.:laughcry:

Your cowards Emperors allowed them to dump opium in China to save their dynasty while we Indians fought against British till the last. Don't talk about who owned whom.

Back
Top Bottom