What's new

Dhoom 3 sucks ! ! !

I will only watch the movie because of Tabrett :D :D

tabrett-bethell-1-280912120928173321.jpg

Dhoom 3 is well below standard than Dhoom 1 and Dhoom 2. The movie starts with sub standard story. Mr. Perfect Amir Khan over acted sometimes, i think it is his most worse acting in his career. Some actions are more like cartoon style. After watching first 25 mins i lost my mind and stopped watching, it is really not dhoom movie standard.

Welcome to the club, and yet fools all across the subcontinent have thrown their hard earned money into the proverbial gutter to see it. Thoo!

I have not watched the movies(dhoom1,2,3) but i can tell from trailer that such movie dont suit to personality of Amir khan. Bollywood Movie is going to be a block buster if it has stamp of three khans( salman, amir and shah rukh) irrespective of standard of movies

I agree, amir khan screwed up his reputation with this trash

Some Important questions to the Producers of D-3 & there American Responses:

1. How did Amir robbed all the banks as you never showed any logic behind it?

Producer 1: F*** U.

2. Why did local Indian police officers were called to solve an important case in America, whats the logic behind it?

Producer 2: F*** U.

3. How did the twin brother learnt riding bike with such a brilliance when he never went out of his home?

4. Was this movie copied from - The Dark Knight, The Prestige, The Beautiful Mind & other Hollywood blockbusters??

Both Producers 1 & 2: F*** U you M**** F**** go get some life you Pain in A** you are getting jealous of the F****** success that D-3 is getting.

Some Important questions to the Producers of D-3 & there American Responses:

1. How did Amir robbed all the banks as you never showed any logic behind it?

2. Why did local Indian police officers were called to solve an important case in America, whats the logic behind it?

Producer 2: F*** U.

3. How did the twin brother learnt riding bike with such a brilliance when he never went out of his home?

4. Was this movie copied from - The Dark Knight, The Prestige, The Beautiful Mind & other Hollywood blockbusters??

Both Producers 1 & 2: F*** U you M**** F**** go get some life you Pain in A** you are getting jealous of the F****** success that D-3 is getting.

That's what I thought after watching the whole movie... what the F***!

I very rarely like Hindi movies, there are maybe 10 or so movies out of all the Bollywood movies out there which I actually like. However, Dhoom 3 wasnt that bad.

The physics in the action scenes were downright comical.

But compared to the usual junk coming out of Bollywood, it was definitely an OK movie.

Welcome to the club, and yet fools all across the subcontinent have thrown their hard earned money into the proverbial gutter to see it. Thoo!
Dude, people watch these unrealistic movies to forget ugly reality of their lives.

They also deserve some craziness, weird actions etc.

Dude, people watch these unrealistic movies to forget ugly reality of their lives.

To forget UGLY realities of their lives they come to WATCH the great Mr. UDAY CHOPRA????? :rofl: :rofl:

To forget UGLY realities of their lives they come to WATCH the great Mr. UDAY CHOPRA????? :rofl: :rofl:
I laughed at looking the face of Uday Chopra. End justify the means here. :P

More brain cells are killed watching Dhoom 3 than 3 day long Insomnia.

Dhoom 3 can reduce your IQ by factor of 3.
Beware.

why does an unreal thing matter.....movie thing is not real...

Best analysis of Dhoom 3

Dhoom 3: Magic, no logic - The Hindu

Writer 1: Ok, we need to write a new Dhoom movie. So much money to be made.

Writer 2: What’s there to write?

Writer 1: We signed Aamir. He likes to read scripts and stuff.

Writer 2: But why?

Writer 1: He is a thinking actor, yaar. He asks questions like: What’s my character’s backstory? What is the existential crisis he is going through? How is the film reflecting the socio economic politics of disparities in the world?

Writer 2: (looks at DVD of The Dark Knight lying around and scribbles for a minute) Okay, we begin with the backstory. Aamir could play Joker, I mean clown. Backstory is that he was part of the circus, his father dies unable to pay bank loans, so he robs banks. Banks are the villains of today. And we end a 20-minute backstory with a great back shot of Aamir... Remember how he worked out for Ghajini since he couldn't do much with the script? I can already see the teaser.

Writer 1: Aamir is a thinking actor. We need more.

Writer 2: (looks at the DVD shelf and The Prestige DVD is asking him: Are you watching closely?) Okay, Aamir plays a thinking clown. He can also do magic. In fact, I can make doubly sure he won't turn this down. I'm writing him a role where he can be a thinking genius thief and the Taare Zameen Par kid at the same time.

Writer 1: Krrish already has a grown up autistic kid in a man’s body.

Writer 2: Doesn't matter, boss. I saw this movie called Tropic Thunder. Ben Stiller plays Simple Jack in a movie within a movie. What superb acting. Every actor wants to be Rainman and Forrest Gumponce in his life. Aamir is no exception.

Writer 1: Fine... this just when Yash Raj Films is turning over a new leaf with good cinema! Okay, here’s an idea. Make it fully meta. Aamir should say what we believe in. We are clowns. We entertain. We make people believe that they are winning by laughing at us. But we have their money. At least the critics will understand our predicament then.

Writer 2: Okay, boss. Ditto for Uday Chopra, I presume. He makes self-deprecatory jokes so that the audience likes him finally?

Writer 1: We can only try. We have unleashed him upon them thrice now. We hope he has grown on them.

Writer 2: Bas, enough characterisation. It’s a Dhoom movie, boss. Let’s talk about the bikes. We need to do something better than The Fast and the Furious. Something like Transformers? Picture this: Aamir is being chased on a bike, suddenly he’s trapped on a bridge... And as he dives off the bridge with his bike, the bike becomes a boat and then a submarine and then a boat again and then flies out of water and becomes a bike again.

Writer 1: Why not make a boat turn into a plane and he flies off?

Writer 2: Don't be ridiculous, boss. Also, that’s more a Dhoom 4 idea. Audience is not ready for it yet.Batman has done it; I don't have the DVD now. But next film, I promise you, the thief will jump out of a building and become a plane.

Writer 1: Ok, let's go. Time for meeting with Aamir.

Writer 2: We haven’t written anything for Abhishek or Katrina yet.

Writer 1: Have already briefed Vaibhavi on how to present Katrina. She said we can do a family friendly striptease for one song and a circus act for another, one romantic duet with Aamir and oneDhoom song for end credits.

Writer 2: And Abhishek?

Writer 1: No time for that... I'll give him sunglasses.

(It is learnt that Abhishek insisted on using all the fake moustaches and beards he had to add character)

Later at the meeting:

Aamir: So do I get caught by Jai and Ali? John and Hrithik preferred to leap to death if I remember right.

Writer 1: What would you rather do?

Aamir (thinks): Hmmm! (Looks at the cheque in hand) Ok then, let’s Dhoom!

Post Script: Not a page of script was written after this meeting.

Genre: Action

Director: Vijay Krishna Acharya

Cast: Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Uday Chopra

Storyline: Jai and Ali are called to investigate bank robberies in Chicago involving a circus clown

Bottomline: A superlative spoof, so much to laugh at.

Keywords: Dhoom 3 review, Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Uday :sick::sick:Chopra

what the **** did I just read....:sick:

Just watched the film yesterday.....it sucks big time....
Dhoom 3 needed a macho hero/villain and Aamir khan is not that, he is a 'chocolate hero'.....infact no 'khan' is suitable for a film like Dhoom.......they're all short and either too 'chocolaty' or oversmart.....
Hrithik Roshan was the best choice....

Back
Top Bottom