What's new

Dhoom 3 sucks ! ! !

i hope my indian brothers dont get mad for my post here ;

but u guys really should work hard to get a good cinema industry !! i mean its huge but seriously u need to work a lot more !! :D :D

u know there is an iranian saying which we say it when sth impossible happens :

"is it an indian film ? " :D :D

how about a joint work for start ?
Brother,we do produce a hell lot of quality movies. Movies in regional languages are quite at per with international standard and do get screened in front of world audience. Bollywood is not all we have got after all.

Brother,we do produce a hell lot of quality movies. Movies in regional languages are quite at per with international standard and do get screened in front of world audience. Bollywood is not all we have got after all.

its not that there is no good indian movie !!

but all i am sayin is that india has a potential to become great power in movie industry ....

and u are not utilizing this potential IMHO .

i hope my indian brothers dont get mad for my post here ;

but u guys really should work hard to get a good cinema industry !! i mean its huge but seriously u need to work a lot more !! :D :D

u know there is an iranian saying which we say it when sth impossible happens :

"is it an indian film ? " :D :D

how about a joint work for start ?

:tup: :D

@BDforever … one more my favorite - :P Srabonti

url.jpg

I have not watched the movies(dhoom1,2,3) but i can tell from trailer that such movie dont suit to personality of Amir khan. Bollywood Movie is going to be a block buster if it has stamp of three khans( salman, amir and shah rukh) irrespective of standard of movies

If Dhoom-III is compared to previous Dhoom franchise movies, than it is the worst movie but it seems to be most luckiest on box office. Aamir khan don't look fit as previous Villains were taller and fits with hero, also story line is also substandard as per previous movies.

If Dhoom-III is compared to previous Dhoom franchise movies, than it is the worst movie but it seems to be most luckiest on box office. Aamir khan don't look fit as previous Villains were taller and fits with hero, also story line is also substandard as per previous movies.
Haha the only movie where hero never get succesful... Villian always spank Hero butt... Amirkhan serious looks looks funny...he looks like lillyput... Story sucks...except camerawork..

Who ever went to see the triple D needs to get over their fat fetish !!!

Dhoom 3 is well below standard than Dhoom 1 and Dhoom 2. The movie starts with sub standard story. Mr. Perfect Amir Khan over acted sometimes, i think it is his most worse acting in his career. Some actions are more like cartoon style. After watching first 25 mins i lost my mind and stopped watching, it is really not dhoom movie standard.
I know that Hindi movies gets released in Pakistan? Does it have market in BD too?...

Back
Top Bottom