What's new

Dhoom 3 sucks ! ! !

Gulag camps perhaps were more comfortable than watching Abhishek Bacchan and Udai Chopra on screen. Sad that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis simply can't resist themselves from watching these nut works.

@BDforever So now you are watching movies on the money given by RAW to you???

That money was given to show Hasina Dhoom 3 & keep her engaged while RAW is running things in BD.

This is Outrageous. RAW cannot tolerate this corruption.

@ExtraOdinary send a squad to grab bdforever from his RAW safe house in Dhaka.

asign someone else to his place.

1st Law of Bollywood :D

Chief we already have a worthy candidate in @IamBengali to replace @BDforever.

Only reason to watch Dhoom 3 - :D

dhoom3pics15.jpg

Chief we already have a worthy candidate in @IamBengali to replace @BDforever.

I am humbled by your kind words. :smitten:Now recruit me as early as possible as RAW agent. :yay:

I saw the film but I still can't get what was the role of Katrina in it? Was it a guest appearance or role of an item girl? Btw, Aamir Khan was really looking like a midget in front of Abhishek.

Dhoom villains are supposed to be hunky muscular tall but while Aamir Khan was muscular in it he certainly didn't look hunky. I think they could have cast Vidyut Jamwal. He may not be a star but he fits the bill.

Last edited:
Well then it's a long long road for me. I've to watch the Dhoom-1 , Dhoom-2 and then the Dhoom-3 to see if it sucks or not.

Mera kia hoga Kaliya?

Well then it's a long long road for me. I've to watch the Dhoom-1 , Dhoom-2 and then the Dhoom-3 to see if it sucks or not.

Mera kia hoga Kaliya?

I haven't seen Dhoom 1 but have heard that it was good and one man show by John.
I have seen Dhoom 2, it's the best and was a one man show by Hrithik.
Never had any interest for Dhoom 3 and have received the worst possible reviews of it, so no plans.

Dhoom 3 is well below standard than Dhoom 1 and Dhoom 2. The movie starts with sub standard story. Mr. Perfect Amir Khan over acted sometimes, i think it is his most worse acting in his career. Some actions are more like cartoon style. After watching first 25 mins i lost my mind and stopped watching, it is really not dhoom movie standard.

Bhai don't watch Dhoom 3 but you can watch this movie. I am sure it won't disappoint u.

1506083_681538265201220_1604328312_o.jpg

LOL.. Is she even an actress to call her worst actress? She is a complete 'NON' actress. You can not say she is worst actress.
She can't even speak hindi properly...her voice is mostly dubbed

i dont know why she has that crazy fan following

I am humbled by your kind words. :smitten:Now recruit me as early as possible as RAW agent. :yay:

I saw the film but I still can't get what was the role of Katrina in it? Was it a guest appearance or role of an item girl? Btw, Aamir Khan was really looking like a midget in front of Abhishek.

Dhoom villains are supposed to be hunky muscular tall but while Aamir Khan was muscular in it he certainly didn't look hunky. I think they could have cast Vidyut Jamwal. He may not be a star but he fits the bill.

Vidyut Jamwal would have been perfect..but but but this is bollywood where clowns like Uday chopra and Abhishek Bachchan get a movie but a talented guy like Jamwal doesnt.

Moreoever i would have preferred Chitrangana Singh inplace of katrina.

i hope my indian brothers dont get mad for my post here ;

but u guys really should work hard to get a good cinema industry !! i mean its huge but seriously u need to work a lot more !! :D :D

u know there is an iranian saying which we say it when sth impossible happens :

"is it an indian film ? " :D :D

how about a joint work for start ?

Back
Top Bottom