What's new

Dhoom 3 sucks ! ! !

Oye...I am alive. I liked the movie.

Didn't see any good Comedy movie.....wait it was a comedy movie naa, or was it Action movie ? :omghaha:

Neither! It's a circus movie actually. Din't you see that motorbike ride by Amir Khan on that overhead cable ? :woot:

Last edited:
This film has broken the crappy Chennai Express records. I am happy although I didn't like D3 much.

I would love to make a movie that sucks, as long as I make a cool Rs 200 crores within a month of its release. :p:

This film has broken the crappy Chennai Express records. I am happy although I didn't like D3 much.

Oh how I hated Chennai express.

seems bollywood is on a race to make more crappy movies. When they won the race in the first place.

i hope my indian brothers dont get mad for my post here ;

but u guys really should work hard to get a good cinema industry !! i mean its huge but seriously u need to work a lot more !! :D :D

u know there is an iranian saying which we say it when sth impossible happens :

"is it an indian film ? " :D :D

how about a joint work for start ?
LOL.

@haman10 do Iranians really have saying like that? That is hilarious and true.

Neither! It's a circus movie actually. Din't you see that motorbike ride by Amir Khan on that overhead cable ? :woot:

@JanjaWeed Dhoom 3 and The UPA government has one thing in common.

It was all downhill from the beginning.

Welcome to the club, and yet fools all across the subcontinent have thrown their hard earned money into the proverbial gutter to see it. Thoo!

You might want to add extra phlegm to your THOO! to add more contempt.

Last edited:
LOL.
@haman10 do Iranians really have saying like that? That is hilarious and true

yes bro ! cross my heart :p:

actually its a saying but its a kind of joke too ...

but for sure indian films are passing that phase and they have started a new episode ....

keep that up and all that would be forgotten in no time .

yes bro ! cross my heart :p:

actually its a saying but its a kind of joke too ...

but for sure indian films are passing that phase and they have started a new episode ....

keep that up and all that would be forgotten in no time .
taking about indian movies dude..... :D

watch this ;)

I liked Dhoom 3 till Intermission. It was as good as other parts till intermission

After that it just went off the track and lost its quality. It was a thrilling scene when duplicate Aamir Khan was introduced and after that the story became too boring for me to tolerate further... still watched till end but I would rate it as 6 out of 10.

this just in Dhoom 3 crosses 250 crores in India :O

More news at 10

Not seen Indian movie in loooong time. But saw the trailer.

The BMW K1300R that Amir Khan is riding is my love! Canada licensing for bikes is a tough one else I would have had it!

Also the bike transformed into a water scooter & thats where I thought its a plagiarized Transformers & not worth even considering to watch it.

Dhoom total collection, domestic + foreign crosses 450 crore Rs.

Back
Top Bottom