What's new

Dhoni under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go chk Pakistan india head to head stats, and u will see who is whoz daddy, and also do ask ur x captains, Muslim or hindu, how many of them lost their jobs due to losses against Pakistan.

You get thumped in the matches that count.

There was one Muslim captain who was convicted for match fixing.

And most of our epic losses came in Sharjah. I dont know where else "all over the world" Asim is going on about.

Sharjah, Muslim captain, match fixing and big money.

What other conclusion is an Indian supposed to draw from this?

Shameful.

And TV channels still call him on their panels as a guest.

A womanizer, a wife deserter, a cheat, and a traitor to his country.

Why are Pakistanis always putting on their mini-skirts and cheerleading for some other country. Whether its South Africa in cricket or China in real life? Are you guys na-mards that cant take on Indians by yourselves that you have to tear your p*nis off, put on your poms-poms and short skirts and cheer for a third party against India after losing in every aspect so badly, whether it is wars like China or cricket like South Africa?

Has losing to India and cheerleading like sour grapes to third parties become an eternal part of your Pakistani genes?

Thats true but pretty intense...

Their entire team PISSED IN PANTS twice this year before our unexperienced VIRAT but they go numb about that.

But I am sure its just these internet arm chair warriors who rant like this dont blame pakistani genes for some scoundrels. Common Pakistani is a way different than this special A-holes & nutheads.

thanks to all the sharjah matches right... when it comes to WC's what happens is evident

I pitty u fool,we beat u guys every where even in ur own back yard. Yes ur team has our number these days, but wes till have the upper hand. Atleast I am man enough to admit that, are u!

I pitty u fool,we beat u guys every where even in ur own back yard. Yes ur team has our number these days, but wes till have the upper hand. Atleast I am man enough to admit that, are u!

Do you have our head to head stats?

It would be interesting to see matches stratified by India, Pakistan, Neutral, and Sharjah.

If you look at it the desi way, we've still beat the s-hit out of India more. Stats don't lie.

Yes stats dont lie, thanks to the formidable prowess of Imran Khan and later on Wasim Akram and co, irrespective of the country rivalry I admire those players, that was golden time of the Pakistani cricket, but which is over by now.

Stats also states that during the last decade India had dominated Pakistan cricket like anything, be it any format of the game.

And most of our epic losses came in Sharjah. I dont know where else "all over the world" Asim is going on about.

Shameful.

We beat ur guys in your back yard more then u guys did to us. So please, I know that all of your Azzes are on collective fire right now. But better luck next time. But for now, we are in the semis, and dont forget to cheer for us. And oh on the matter of Azhar, I though u guys didnt care abt religion, he was an indian first. Well a bigot is what a u is.

Do you have our head to head stats?

It would be interesting to see matches stratified by India, Pakistan, Neutral, and Sharjah.

Google and cric info can both help u in this matter, go dig them up.

Go chk Pakistan india head to head stats, and u will see who is whoz daddy, and also do ask ur x captains, Muslim or hindu, how many of them lost their jobs due to losses against Pakistan.

Like wist indies is one of the team who have most of the WC. :lol:
or in other words,your most of the wins are vintage or in last decade....now ur looser in almost every match ..
ASK ur AWAM that why they again n again say that why they loose to india :oops:

For Pakistanis, who are jumping about old stats. Thing changes with times.Right now, since two decades its Pakistan the looser between India & Pakistan.

Lets talk only about India-Pakistan Cricket.

Dont whin on what you were please talk on what you are Right now

Shameful.

I really dint wanted to disturb you...but sorry I have words to say

Dont blame Azharuddin for bad stats in old cricketing venture for jst being MUSLIM. We had bad records & poor win ration with other countries too in those days.In lates 80's & 90's, Pakistan had really world class players, they were invincible, Imraan Khan, Abdul Qadir , Saqlain, Wasim, Waqar could win matches with mere bowling batsmen like Javed Miadad , Saeed Anwar, Inzy, etc just had to click on occassional times when needed.

While India was side pretty less armoured with situational batting experts & a matchable bowling attacks.

We used to be seldom champion even at homes in 1970-1985 periods, test matches were played just for getting tied with Goras or even pakistanis.

Stats sucks due to that bro. Azhar is not alone to be blamed.

And oh on the matter of Azhar, I though u guys didnt care abt religion, he was an indian first. Well a bigot is what a u is.

We are a secular country of intensely religious people.

And Azhar has to carry the baggage of your creation and existence like all of us do.

That he still went ahead and cheated on the country that gave him so much, AND THAT TOO AGAINST YOU, definitely did not do Indian Muslims any favors.

Society is not a court of law. Blindfolded and impartial.

So spare me your bigot fatwas.

Dont blame Azharuddin for bad stats in old cricketing venture for jst being MUSLIM. We had bad records & poor win ration with other countries too in those days.In lates 80's & 90's, Pakistan had really world calss players, they were invincible, Imraan Khan, Abdul Qadir , Saqlain, Wasim, Waqar could win matches with mere bowling batsmen like Javed Miadad , Saeed Anwar, Inzy, etc just had to click on occassional times when needed.

While India was side pretty less armoured with situational batting experts & a matchable bowling attacks.

We used to be seldom champion even at homes in 1970-1985 periods, test matches were played just for getting tied with Goras or even pakistanis.

Azhar was captain.

Azhar took money in Sharjah.

To help Pakistan win against India.

Do you deny these FACTS?

India Vs Pakistan Test match results

Series played in Pakistan

Span Played W L Tied D W/L Ave RR HS LS
Pakistan 1955-2006 26 7 2 0 17 3.50 47.26 3.14 699 158

Series played in India

Team Span Mat Won Lost Tied Draw W/L Ave RPO HS LS
Pakistan 1952-2007 33 5 7 0 21 0.71 31.78 2.63 570 116

One Day Series

Played in Pakistan

Team Span Mat Won Lost Tied NR W/L Ave RPO HS LS
Pakistan 1978-2008 25 14 11 0 0 1.27 39.11 5.66 344 161

IN india

Overall figures
Pakistan 1983-2011 27 17 10 0 0 1.70 35.45 5.42 327 194

Neutral venue

Overall figures
Pakistan 1984-2012 65 38 27 0 0 1.40 30.03 4.89 329 87

in 20/20's

Pakistan and india played 3 games india won all 3.

bechara dhoni rozana beizat hota hai :lol: kabhi gher tor jaty hai to kabhi galiyaan parti hai :rofl:

For Pakistanis, who are jumping about old stats. Thing changes with times.Right now, since two decades its Pakistan the looser between India & Pakistan.

Lets talk only about India-Pakistan Cricket.

Dont whin on what you were please talk on what you are Right now

I really dint wanted to disturb you...but sorry I have words to say

Dont blame Azharuddin for bad stats in old cricketing venture for jst being MUSLIM. We had bad records & poor win ration with other countries too in those days.In lates 80's & 90's, Pakistan had really world class players, they were invincible, Imraan Khan, Abdul Qadir , Saqlain, Wasim, Waqar could win matches with mere bowling batsmen like Javed Miadad , Saeed Anwar, Inzy, etc just had to click on occassional times when needed.

Just to be clear I thanked u for your Azhar comments, and abt what the stats reflect, and not the top part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom