What's new

Dhoni under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard luck for indian team .but india current scenario is 2nd rank team in icc world ranking despite play very less international t-20 matches compare to other countries .by the way i am waiting for next t-20 champions trophy .:coffee:

528580_457475624296444_541542470_n.jpg

Well few years ago..Beating Austrailia was unthinkable..but now Pakistan thrashes them every now and then , Mahsallah ...so what does this say? :lol:

Don't be a typical inferiority-complex stricken bharti from inferior race....

Your team is fit , ready , experienced , and stable...OBVIOUSLY it will perform better against a young , inexperienced , unstable Pakistani team.

Throughout history , we always kicked India's kaaali dirty a$$.... THIS is national psyche may be ;)

Few years ago,They had top quality players like gilly,McGrath and others and now all of them are gone..

See the present team,who is almost new from top to bottom and u r jumping over them :lol:

and what makes ur race superior? ...tell one thing atleast..

and wow....team exprnceed and will play good ? same goes b/w oz and pak :oops:

...After loosing again n again,i hope ur gora a## changed into red a$$ :lol:

and delusions are ur national psyche :lol:

You know as well as I do where the real battle is always fought.

And won.

And lost.

Each and every time.

Yes Dear U r right it was a battle but not a war. This session was a war and we made it through. U won three matches so did we and Aussies .

But we and Aussies made it through and are survivors. Now u can keep whining and bitching that we did this and we did that. But at the end of the day its all about survival and Chart says we survived and u r going home in next flight.

So the moral of the story is again U WON THE BATTLE AND WE WON THE WAR.

I actually like Dhoni. He was the only one not crying from the Indian side which showed some professionalism.

You missed it totally, In india crying and cribbing is professiionalism! Don't you see it all year long on their media, in their politics, and even on this forum by the internet hundu trolls.:agree:

hard luck for indian team .but india current scenario is 2nd rank team in icc world ranking despite play very less international t-20 matches compare to other countries .by the way i am waiting for next t-20 champions trophy .:coffee:

528580_457475624296444_541542470_n.jpg

rankings dont mean squat - india is out of the T20WC = its what ones team does on the day is what matters.

as far as dhoni goes, his job is safe - india has won T20WC and T50WC under his leadership. his strategy in this T20WC was 'suspect' - too conservative but he will pull through

You know as well as I do where the real battle is always fought.

And won.

And lost.

Each and every time.

Keep winning them measly battles, where as we will keep on winning the Wars.

Keep winning them measly battles, where as we will keep on winning the Wars.

Lol after losing so badly to India as usual, at least have some shame before making such empty statements that even you yourself can't say with conviction because you know you are lying to yourself. A loss in an Indo-Pak World Cup game is a scar that Pakistanis will have for quite some time, if making blank statements like those gives you a hollow sense of achievement go ahead, but your ***** will forever be burning :rofl:

What wars? Last time you won a war was all the way back in the early 90s when you lifted the world cup...

You missed it totally, In india crying and cribbing is professiionalism! Don't you see it all year long on their media, in their politics, and even on this forum by the internet hundu trolls.:agree:

Yes our media is more hawkish on the performance of our cricket team because it expects us to win every competition, but that is only because we have a team capable of doing so. What's a Pakistani's problem on how our media treats our cricketers? Last time I checked you guys arent Indians. Talk about height of inferiority-complexed obsession...

Come on, T20 is hardly cricket, dhoni should have been fired when we were whitewashed in england. (I dont follow much cricket, just wanted to reserve my right on saying something about everything... :) )

Well few years ago..Beating Austrailia was unthinkable..but now Pakistan thrashed them every now and then , Mahsallah ...so what does this say? :lol:

Don't be a typical inferiority-complex stricken bharti from inferior race....

Your team is fit , ready , experienced , and stable...OBVIOUSLY it will perform better against a young , inexperienced , unstable Pakistani team.

Throughout history , we always kicked India's kaaali dirty a$$.... THIS is national psyche may be ;)

Don't play your silly "race" card man. Its comical.

As for those going on and one about the batle and war, please realize that unless you win the Cup, all you have done as well is win a battle.

Between the two of us, we still know who is whose daddy! :)

Dhoni Insists Ousted India Not Shamed
COLOMBO, Oct 3, 2012 (AFP) -Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni wants his team to return home from the World Twenty20 with their heads held high despite failing to make the semi-finals for the third time in a row.
The one-run win over South Africa in Tuesday night's last Super Eights match in Colombo left the 2007 champions level with Australia and Pakistan on points, but a poor net run-rate ended their campaign.
India, who scored 152-6, needed to keep South Africa below 122 to go ahead of Pakistan's run-rate, but the Proteas rode on a 38-ball 65 from Faf du Plessis to make 151 all out.
Dhoni's men failed to make the semi-finals despite winning four of their five games, while the West Indies advanced with just one win without the use of the Super Over tie-breaker.
"I think it was quite a satisfactory performance," said Dhoni, who led India to victory in the inaugural World Twenty20 in South Africa in 2007 in his first stint as captain.
"In this tournament, we lost just one game, though we lost it badly," he said, referring to the nine-wicket loss to Australia in a rain-affected Super Eights match on September 28.
"We all know what impact rain has on bowlers, especially the spinners. So let us get practical about what the reason was and ask whether it was the real fault of the players.
"It is not, it can happen in this format. And when you are at a stage where other games involving other teams can affect you, you don't want that kind of situation."
Dhoni said restricting South Africa to less than 122 was never going to be easy in the second innings. His preference to bowl first and know the required target did not materialise after he lost the toss.
"It was a low score to defend," he said. "We won this game by one run, so it is difficult to say that if a few strategies had been changed, we could have defeated them big."
India have not made the semi-finals of the last three editions after winning the inaugural competition despite the huge exposure to T20 cricket in the Indian Premier League.
Dhoni, however, said playing in the franchise-based IPL did not count in the international arena.
"The IPL is very different," he said. "I have always said it is a domestic tournament. There are a lot of international players in all sides, but the role of the domestic players is very important.
"When you are playing against international sides, the bowling attack of the opposition is much better."
Dhoni and many of his team-mates will now travel to South Africa for another round of T20 cricket in the inter-club Champions League, an off-shoot of the IPL, which starts on October 9.
India will then host England for a four-Test series starting in mid-November.

Hmmm..no. You did not.

And we just kicked your team few days back.

Don't play your silly "race" card man. Its comical.

As for those going on and one about the batle and war, please realize that unless you win the Cup, all you have done as well is win a battle.

Between the two of us, we still know who is whose daddy! :)

Go chk Pakistan india head to head stats, and u will see who is whoz daddy, and also do ask ur x captains, Muslim or hindu, how many of them lost their jobs due to losses against Pakistan.

Go chk Pakistan india head to head stats, and u will see who is whoz daddy, and also do ask ur x captains, Muslim or hindu, how many of them lost their jobs due to losses against Pakistan.

thanks to all the sharjah matches right... when it comes to WC's what happens is evident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom