What's new

Dhoni under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we played that bad overall. We just had an off day against Australia and were unlucky enough to pay for it, sometimes thats all it takes. 4/5 wins is not bad, especially considering the completely dominant wins we pulled off against England and Pakistan.

Also, I don't know why the Indian media is always so pissed at the Indian cricket team when it loses. Do they expect every competition and game to be won by Team India? Of course thats not practical, other teams need to win to earn their bread and butter too :P Also, its not like its the 50 over World Cup, its just a T20 WC, there is one happening again in 2 years in 2014, so just chill and positively encourage your team rather than turning on them so fiercely.

If you look at it the desi way, we've still beat the s-hit out of India more. Stats don't lie.

Most of your victories are from the Sharjah era.

And when we had a muslim captain, patriotically and ethically challenged. To put it very bluntly.

We all know what was happening then.

he is the same guy who brought them here ... we (both Pakistan and India) can't tolerate losing i guess it's in our genes, Hafeez was bitched about like anything when we lost against India but the same guy was praised like anything when we won against Australia. It's a game at times your plan works and at times the other team's strategy is better than yours. i personally like Dhoni's attitude towards cricket, to me it's more professionalism than commercial.

This is the PITS yaar!

Indian media slams Dhoni after fruitless T20 campaign | The News Tribe

I actually like Dhoni. He was the only one not crying from the Indian side which showed some professionalism.

Ignoring media clamour is Dhoni's best decision | Cover Point | NDTVSports.com

Dhoni won them the World Cup for gods sakes.
one mistake we always commit is that we select big name players for big tournament....for this t20 2012 tournament we should have taken ajinkya rahane ,robin uthappa,shikar dhawan instead of gautam gambhir and rohit sharma....they both are dull players and always play stupid shots ...also their strike rate is not upto the mark

Most of your victories are from the Sharjah era.

And when we had a muslim captain, patriotically and ethically challenged. To put it very bluntly.

We all know what was happening then.

Unfortunately your thinking is still the same to consider Muslims patriotically and ethically challenged.

Our victories over India were all over the world where we played. India is happy with the 3-4 matches it has won in decades.

"The Indian fans further said that ICC should investigate the match between South Africa and India as it looked that the African team was only willing to cross 121 runs instead of winning the match."

The Africans went as far as loosing by 1 run. Are Indian fans blind? :rofl:

dhoni has done a very good job its the selectors who must be ashamed of not being able to select the best players from billion people,,,,,,,,,,, really cant there be 2 world class pace bowlers in such a cricket crazy nation like us and hell even i bowl spin better than chawla he just doesnt think, we must get rid of all the players in the bowling attack bring in young pacers,spinners keep ashwin who has been consistent ............ we have nothing to lose in changing the whole bowling lineup .....there is plenty of talent like tiwary who must have been brought in instead of sehwag or ghambir........

How each of us does against each other on the cricket field is reflective of our national psyche vis a vis one another.

If you have lost in your mind and heart in real life against the other, it follows you on the field.

Look at your team of the past and you will realise that its not a "Pakistan" thing, but its "today's" Pakistan thing.

Maybe things will change for you.

We will see.

Well few years ago..Beating Austrailia was unthinkable..but now Pakistan thrashes them every now and then , Mahsallah ...so what does this say? :lol:

Don't be a typical inferiority-complex stricken bharti from inferior race....

Your team is fit , ready , experienced , and stable...OBVIOUSLY it will perform better against a young , inexperienced , unstable Pakistani team.

Throughout history , we always kicked India's kaaali dirty a$$.... THIS is national psyche may be ;)

Our tournament was not bad, we won 4 out of 5. We beat England, South Africa and Pakistan.

4 out of 5 is a very good record in a multi country tournament.

The only thing I don't like abt Dhoni is te way he has kept Rohit Sharma in the team. Its like he persisted with Ishant and Harbhajan for years even when their performance was horrible. He is destroying the future of Rahane who did great at the emerging players tournament, averages way over pujara, tiwari, mukund, badrinath, raina, vijay at first class level yet has not played a single test while most of the others have and does not get enough chances for one dayers too.

Leave the Malayalam media out of this ... yesterday we were having lengthy discussions about the non-availability of cooking gas, prohibition of desi daru etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom