What's new

Delta Force: Keeping Bengali skies free

So will the F-7BGI be in operation at that time? And BAF will be getting aircrafts only from Russia is it? So the agreement with Russia is only for YAK 130? Not for other aircrafts right?

F-7BGI will be operational at least 25 years (life time) and yes BAF is getting aircraft only Russia, there were two agreement took place: 1 deal is for credit purchase and 2nd deal is for future purchase.

I surprised that J-10 was being mentioned. I think that plane will suit BD's requirements well.

1. Single-engined.
2. Comes from a reliable supplier.
3. No strings attached.
4. Decent technology.

I think a combo of J-10's and Su-30's would be a force to reckon with.

I surprised that J-10 was being mentioned. I think that plane will suit BD's requirements well.

1. Single-engined.
3. No strings attached.
4. Decent technology.

pdf lost control.. when mods start to troll
all izz well :lol:

but a lot will depend on price and credit terms as well..... just have a look at the Russian deal....

1. Single-engined.
3. No strings attached.
4. Decent technology.

F-16, Su-30, MiG-29, and Gripen. Though, I think Gripen got kicked out in favor of the J-10. Gripen is perhaps too pricey.

is there any formal anouncement made for this...??

Al Zakir would hate this news for calling it Bengali sky. :confused:

How many AC will make 10 sq. 200? As per the report, it would be a superb Air force from a BD POV and if we can establish training, overhauling and other related infrastructure for all the types of AC in the inventory by 2030 we will be in league of our own. Interesting part was about the dedicated sq. for maritime strike. It would be awesome if its transferred to the Navy making up a strong naval air wing.

Back
Top Bottom