What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO but we produce high quality avionics and aircraft parts for various types of civilian and military aircraft. AND we built Hürkuş on our own which I think should beat sh.t out of that qaher with its tiny little engine in speed :) We also make sophisticated weapons, unlike theirs, aren't copies of I-hawk.

I'm not talking for hate reasons it's bullcrap I just despise their style of military equipment. About a couple of years ago I was saying that Iran should buy JF17s from Pakistan in huge amounts like 200 planes at a time. Pakistan could risk getting sanctioned for that kind of money and Pak-American relationships were kinda screwed.

An Iranian member came up and told me that planes were just toys, ballistic missiles generate more deterrent. What could you discuss with someone with this mindset? This is what makes Iran a rogue state, having absolutely no understanding of conventional warfare but only missiles and gorilla groups.

If they looked hard enough they could find an aircraft supplier. They didn't. Qaher (if produced) is a desperate measure, it's not a real warplane it has only civilian systems on board in the cockpit.

i'm not talking about qaher, because there is no qaher yet. but iran is producing avionics and aircraft parts too. after revolution in 1979 , there is no connection between Iran and USA and they know each other as an hostile. i suppose you know all equipment of iran were american. and iran passed a bloody long war for around a decade in 80's. and there were no support for our equipment.
nowadays only iran is using F-14 in the world, and you can see they are operational and flying.
f-4 , f-5, f-14,Mig -29 and all others. we are producing many parts of them. we even built an modified f-5
. Ammunition like air to gound missiles, cannon, air to air and ...

copies of I-hawk is not good? have you ever seen iranian hawk missile and did you compare them with old hawk missile? please dont act like a child. you are assembling F-16 for around 20 years and you still cant produce it by your own.
you guys producing military equipment only for global market and you dont need them for your security, because other countries secure your country. unlike them, iran first goal's is producing something to fight and protecting the country. and as we cant buy every military equipment from other countries. we have to produce all our needs from all forces by our own. so instead of wasting money for designing a new shape and new launcher for our Air defence system. we can save more money for other projects. and we have no connection with the US, so we are not worry about copy right.
i like to see if today US and west cut their relationships with turkey, could you keep your planes still operational? or they would be grounded after few months or maybe weeks?

about buying fighter plans from pakistan, after several years Pakistan still cant builds an oil pipeline to buy oil from iran because of US pressure. and now you are talking about fighter jet? :)

enemy of iran is not Turkey, it's USA. and today no one with conventional warfare cant stand in front of US.

Iran first start to produce and design missiles and unconventional ways to stop US invading and now is trying to improve it's conventional warfare.

just imagine instead of missile iran was working on it's own fighter, what iran has today? in the best situation iran has around 300 -400 4 generation fighters that could harm US much less than missiles and never couldnt stop US invasion.

when you are trying to judge about a country, first forget your hate, second consider their goals and threats , then check out their solutions and see what is the best in this situation.

we worked alot on our airforce and made progress in many fields. but today our air force is weaker than our neighbors, but in other fields it's good in compare with our neighbors.

You have written a very long post but first I just wanna fix this very crucial part before I move on.
enemy of iran is not Turkey, it's USA. and today no one with conventional warfare cant stand in front of US.
You're thinking on paper, it's not that simple. There are geostrategic elements to be considered. There are zillions of parameters that needs to be taken into account.

Conventional warfare is mostly about logistics more than number of troops or firepower. Else PLA would be the most fearsome military force in the world... suffice to say, they are not.

We don't have ballistic missiles or nuclear warheads, we don't control any guerilla organizations in the region (at least we used not to) But I'm confident that our armed forces can defend our country against any country, any military force in this world, you name it.

Lastly, I'm not emotional like that, I don't name enemies or friends I just estimate threats and look for ways to counter them.
i'm not talking about qaher, because there is no qaher yet. but iran is producing avionics and aircraft parts too. after revolution in 1979 , there is no connection between Iran and USA and they know each other as an hostile. i suppose you know all equipment of iran were american. and iran passed a bloody long war for around a decade in 80's. and there were no support for our equipment.
nowadays only iran is using F-14 in the world, and you can see they are operational and flying.
f-4 , f-5, f-14,Mig -29 and all others. we are producing many parts of them. we even built an modified f-5
I'm well aware of all these facts, you don't have to remind me, thank you.

copies of I-hawk is not good? have you ever seen iranian hawk missile and did you compare them with old hawk missile? please dont act like a child. you are assembling F-16 for around 20 years and you still cant produce it by your own.
False, we are producing almost every part of the F16, we have even changed the flight computers of F16 with our own designs.(a couple of squadrons as a start) We're even producing some of most critical parts of F35. We are very well capable of producing F16s on our own, we just pay money for intellectual rights of the plane. I'm not sure if we've imported any parts from US for the last order of 30 F16 Block 50+ but I can tell you that a great majority of the parts were produced under licence (if not all)

lastly, turning I-hawk into an AA missile was a dumb idea, it's way too heavy to be efficiently used.
you guys producing military equipment only for global market and you dont need them for your security, because other countries secure your country. unlike them, iran first goal's is producing something to fight and protecting the country. and as we cant buy every military equipment from other countries. we have to produce all our needs from all forces by our own. so instead of wasting money for designing a new shape and new launcher for our Air defence system. we can save more money for other projects. and we have no connection with the US, so we are not worry about copy right.
Well, we aren't exactly alone, we are definitely not as alone as Iran, but I didn't see other countries coming in for us to liberate Turkish cypriots and I didn't see foreign military powers fighting PKK for us. I haven't seen anyone lifting a finger for Turkey. Each time US invaded Iraq, PKK got stronger than before, not to mention the bag incident
Hood event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i like to see if today US and west cut their relationships with turkey, could you keep your planes still operational? or they would be grounded after few months or maybe weeks?
I'd say hell yeah, Turkish defence industry was established after we got sanctioned by the US in 1974. Our planes remained operational back then and they will remain operational even if we get sanctions or complete trade embargos again, no problem. We are self-sufficient in this area. Our technical personnel know their way around parts and engines and our logistical lines are secure.

about buying fighter plans from pakistan, after several years Pakistan still cant builds an oil pipeline to buy oil from iran because of US pressure. and now you are talking about fighter jet? :)
I'm saying It'd be worth to try. If I was the president of Iran I'd definitely pursue deals with them.

Iran first start to produce and design missiles and unconventional ways to stop US invading and now is trying to improve it's conventional warfare.
Making a lookalike of ANKA and calling it a MALE UAV (which obviously isnt) It looked more like urine racing with Turkey to me. But sure, whatever. I hope you stay on that road.

just imagine instead of missile iran was working on it's own fighter, what iran has today? in the best situation iran has around 300 -400 4 generation fighters that could harm US much less than missiles and never couldnt stop US invasion.
Iran didn't get invaded because of changing US politics after Bush presidency, not because of it's ballistic missiles. But if Iran had a decent air force it'd help greatly in the defence of the country. Forget harming others.

when you are trying to judge about a country, first forget your hate, second consider their goals and threats , then check out their solutions and see what is the best in this situation.
If I hated you we wouldn't be having this conversation. You think everyone with a different opinion hates you :) But not everyone's as narrow minded as you.

What I say is that Iran is more efficient and yes more advanced in sciences than India which has access to eastern and western technologies, the secret help of the commonwealth and Israel.
facts are facts India has failed in most of it is projects on its own, meaning that it can not master sciences and technologies on its own; your best weapons are either Russian or some new western acquired ones, not Indian, so in that perspective yes Iran is much more advanced Than India, 'cause what India has, anyone else can have ,but what Iran has is Just Iranian, that gives a huge advantage in war, because the adversary doesn't know much about it.
I do not take medication, but I understand you comment coming from the number one heroin addicted nation on the planet.

You must be joking. Nuclear submarines, ICBMs, SLBMs, Attack Helicopters, Ballistic defense missiles, Space vehicles way more advanced than yours, etc, etc, etc??

If I hated you we wouldn't be having this conversation. You think everyone with a different opinion hates you :) But not everyone's as narrow minded as you.

no one said you hated me, that part of my post addressed generally. but with all due respect your last comments during conversation with that guy was a little harsh. I hate no one, and most of the time i dont join to conversations in PDF. because it's just useless and i dont need to prove my words for everyone in the world. just sharing opinion and i dont care someone hated me or not. that's it.

You have written a very long post but first I just wanna fix this very crucial part before I move on.
You're thinking on paper, it's not that simple. There are geostrategic elements to be considered. There are zillions of parameters that needs to be taken into account.

Conventional warfare is mostly about logistics more than number of troops or firepower. Else PLA would be the most fearsome military force in the world... suffice to say, they are not.

We don't have ballistic missiles or nuclear warheads, we don't control any guerilla organizations in the region (at least we used not to) But I'm confident that our armed forces can defend our country against any country, any military force in this world, you name it.

Lastly, I'm not emotional like that, I don't name enemies or friends I just estimate threats and look for ways to counter them.

again read my comment please,

you are giving your method to other countries while you dont know their goals, their treats, and their situation. as i told you before, iran has different goals,threats and situation than turkey.

and with considering that many parameters countries choose their defense strategies.
you dont have missiles and nuclear warhead as shah of iran had not. and you try to play the same rule as shah was playing in the region.

do you think we dont know about geostrategic or conventional warfare? we fought for 8 years with conventional warfare. we know well what is that. we fought with USA in the Persian gulf and we saw what happened.

you want me name it. i told you before. USA.
and without helping from US and NATO , china and Russia and ...

this is emotional when you think you are super power and no one can defeat you.If you were just estimate threats and look for ways to counter them, you would never say such thing and could understand comparing Greek or pkk with US and west europian armies is out of order.

I'm well aware of all these facts, you don't have to remind me, thank you.

False, we are producing almost every part of the F16, we have even changed the flight computers of F16 with our own designs.(a couple of squadrons as a start) We're even producing some of most critical parts of F35. We are very well capable of producing F16s on our own, we just pay money for intellectual rights of the plane. I'm not sure if we've imported any parts from US for the last order of 30 F16 Block 50+ but I can tell you that a great majority of the parts were produced under licence (if not all)

your welcome my friend.

producing many parts and some avionic systems are really good progress, good for turkey, it makes us happy to see your progress and development.

but if you could produce a new fighter jet by your own you would do that. a fighter jet needs thousand thousands parts. by this way,I can claim we are producing all f-4 f-5 f-14, airbus types, boeing types and ... because we decoded all of them and producing many percent of every one.

lastly, turning I-hawk into an AA missile was a dumb idea, it's way too heavy to be efficiently used.

it's an dumb idea for you because you never were in that situation, you never were under pressure, and you dont know anything about that missile. i'm wonder that how you could understand it's an dumb idea, please explain it. let me know your reasons please.

at first i thought you are talking about mersad air defence system, but you were talking about air to air project to name sejjil.

during war in 80's iran was lack of phoenix missile for F-14. so iran needed an long range missile to do the duty. as iran had lot of hawk missile and were working and testing on them . they decoded the missile and the radar of airplan and also changed the flight computers of F14 and could made it as an long range air to air missile that could be lunch by F-14. actually it's adorable when US and others thought less than few weeks after revolution all iranian air planes specially f-14s are grounded. iran not just keep them operational, also decoded them and provide a temporary emergency solution for f-14. it's obvious phoenix were better and more capable missile than sejjil.
after war iran start work on phoenix missile and after year they finally could produce it.
we did some other experiments and tests on hawk also that never got published...

Well, we aren't exactly alone, we are definitely not as alone as Iran, but I didn't see other countries coming in for us to liberate Turkish cypriots and I didn't see foreign military powers fighting PKK for us. I haven't seen anyone lifting a finger for Turkey. Each time US invaded Iraq, PKK got stronger than before, not to mention the bag incident
Hood event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd say hell yeah, Turkish defence industry was established after we got sanctioned by the US in 1974. Our planes remained operational back then and they will remain operational even if we get sanctions or complete trade embargos again, no problem. We are self-sufficient in this area. Our technical personnel know their way around parts and engines and our logistical lines are secure.

because you dont need them, your man power, military equipment are much bigger and better than pkk. you just a part of turkish army against pkk not all of it. so why other memebers of Nato come there? they will come when you need them and you cant stop your enemy.

how many years you have been under sanction? around 35 years like iran? and you passed a bloody war for a decade during sanction and embargo when 23 countries from west to east are supporting your enemy?

i'm not dnying your military capable, your industry. your progress in this field at first refers to good relationship with west and other countries. you are not producing everything. you buy many things from others and produce many by your own, you buy some technologies from others and .. and you are moving forward, well done. it doesn't mean bad, it's good and you are ahead of many other countries,, but with being under sanction and embargo. you will find many problems because all parts are not producing by turkey.

I'm saying It'd be worth to try. If I was the president of Iran I'd definitely pursue deals with them.

Making a lookalike of ANKA and calling it a MALE UAV (which obviously isnt) It looked more like urine racing with Turkey to me. But sure, whatever. I hope you stay on that road.

how do you know we wouldn't try?
but as i told you it's impossible. pakistan cant build a pipeline for years because of US pressure and now you are talking about fighter jet. you forgot S_300? we supposed to buy S-300 years ago and we paid the money, but at the end, russia had to cancel it because of US pressure. what do you expect from pakistan when russia cant stand in front of US? and S-300 is just an defence weapon unlike a fighter jet. i can give you many more examples of how US put pressure on countries to stop dealing with iran.

do you have information about iranian new UAV? if you have, please share it, because i'm interested to see how you could compare it with ANKA when Iran didn't share any information about it. they are just some guesses from some people in internet.

Iran didn't get invaded because of changing US politics after Bush presidency, not because of it's ballistic missiles. But if Iran had a decent air force it'd help greatly in the defence of the country. Forget harming others.

actually since 1979 USA tried every way to stop iran. they easily could invaded iran instead of Afghanistan or Iraq, or recently libya.

they can calculate to understand it does an military invading worth it? they know invading iran make lots of cost and many casualties for them.it's not like iraq and Afghanistan . iraq had a huge modern conventional warfare, but we see what happened to them. we fought with US in Persian gulf in conventional ways and also unconventional ways. we could damage US forces with second one and with using conventional warfare we just got hit. if you could read American generals reports about Iranian threats and capability against US forces in region and Persian gulf, you would understand what i'm talking about. also you can review the war between Hezbollah and Israel.

ballistic missiles are only one of our weapons. we are not gonna harming others, it's just an deterrent weapons.

be sure i would like to see your progress as an neighbor and brother and see the most powers in the world are in our region instead of west. we people should always living together beside each other.if one of them being on fire, others will affected. and if one of them making progress, it helps other.

First of all,
no one said you hated me,

when you are trying to judge about a country, first forget your hate,
What the fvck :D

you are giving your method to other countries while you dont know their goals, their treats, and their situation. as i told you before, iran has different goals,threats and situation than turkey.
How different? Your goal is to defend your country, Our goal is to defend our country. Threats are from land, sea and air there, and just about the same here :) Guerilla groups and ballistic missiles may generate deterrent, but they provide no real defense for your country.
you want me name it. i told you before. USA.
and without helping from US and NATO , china and Russia and ...
And my answer remains unchanged, we hand their arses over to them if they ever threaten our territory. We don't have the means to bring the war over to them but within this region they can't. We have a fleet of most advanced submarine force in the world we just sink a couple of their supercarriers and they run home with their tails between their legs. There's Only one way US can beat us in this part of the world and that would be with help of Greece and Israel.

Without the two countries' logistical support that I've named above. Greece is key here, Israel's support would be of help over Cyprus only and I don't think Greeks would do it. They did it at WWI and the results was... well let's just say it didn't end well for them. We were always fierce enemies but I think they're ready to let it go.

I don't think US has much of a chance. As for Russia, If they ever try to pull a move against Turkey they'll be stuck within tight mountain passages of the caucasia as we'll own Black Sea. Turkish navy is unquestionably more powerful than Russian black sea fleet.

do you have information about iranian new UAV? if you have, please share it, because i'm interested to see how you could compare it with ANKA when Iran didn't share any information about it. they are just some guesses from some people in internet.
I was talking about Shahed 129 prototype that was published in the media as "the new Iranian MALE UAV"
vzj8li.jpg

It was obviously a tactical UAV, not MALE (much smaller in scale and payload, much lower altitude but probably much lower RCS too) which is why Israel was late to detect one flying over their territory, because it's small, not because it's stealth. But this fact alone couldn't stop Iranian trolls from talking in the forum like "our UAV flew over Israel, yours is crap hahaha" or some other childish sh.t like that

Also you could see the resemblence between Shahed 129 and ANKA. It looked totally like we were in some kind of a urine race. But even as knockoff of ANKA it was the first proper UAV ever came out of Iran. Better than that Karrar piece of sh.t :D BTW I'm not saying this because I'm jealous or because I hate Iran. It definitely was a piece of sh.t :)

About Sejil, I think thechnically it was a mistake. It was too big and heavy If it was some other aircraft rather than F14 it'd be like carrying Mk 84s beneath the wings. If you could replicate the seeker you should just design a smaller missile around it with a smaller warhead and a slim body. It wouldn't be such a big deal. You limited yourselves with reverse engineering.

About sanctions thingy, you're right we weren't sanctioned for 35 years but we were, for a while. We are familiar with the situation and I was trying to say that we are aware that self-reliance is extremely important. You should visit the Turkish section sometime, see what happens when you are professionally creative and work within the parameters of your military doctrines. I still think you rely too much on ballistic missiles, that needs to change.

First of all,

What the fvck :D
But this fact alone couldn't stop Iranian trolls from talking in the forum like "our UAV flew over Israel, yours is crap hahaha" or some other childish sh.t like that

Also you could see the resemblence between Shahed 129 and ANKA. It looked totally like we were in some kind of a urine race. But even as knockoff of ANKA it was the first proper UAV ever came out of Iran. Better than that Karrar piece of sh.t :D BTW I'm not saying this because I'm jealous or because I hate Iran. It definitely was a piece of sh.t :)

:omghaha:yeah i totally remember that!!:omghaha: some of u guys got banned didnt u?:rofl::rofl:
your whole army isnt even an offshoot of our shYtiest proxy fighter in solomon islands!!!
anka is totally bs, its american-israeli built and u have no right to say its "turkish"

About Sejil, I think thechnically it was a mistake. It was too big and heavy If it was some other aircraft rather than F14 it'd be like carrying Mk 84s beneath the wings. If you could replicate the seeker you should just design a smaller missile around it with a smaller warhead and a slim body. It wouldn't be such a big deal. You limited yourselves with reverse engineering.

sedjil was one of the most successful projects by iriaf, in its first warm test it happend just happend:omghaha:
to shoot down an iraqi super etendard!!!!
and it has the capability to shoot down any aircraft cause it was firstly a sam...

so get your head out of your A@@ (no insult)

^how come guys like @Uhuhu and brainless fvcktards like this come from the same country I'll never get my head around it :laugh:

There isn't a single part on ANKA that's Israeli or American. Only foreign part is the Thielert Centurion 2.0 engine which is a temporary measure and which is fvcking German, modified by TAI.

Get lost

Last edited by a moderator:
According to what many of my turkish friends say, the only thing in the world that is 100% turkish is baqlava

images

Baklava as a dessert is probably more complex than any "Iranian" military system. Besides baklava has a purpose :)

Try this baqlava recepy, very tasty indeed and not really that "complex" as you described it:

Prep Time: 25 minutes

Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes

Ingredients:
•2 1/2 cups walnuts or pistachio nuts
•4 cups sugar plus 1/2 cup
•1 lb butter
•1 package, or 16 oz. frozen filo dough, thawed according to package directions
•2 cups water
•1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
•2 teaspoons rosewater
•cinnamon if using walnuts

Read more:

How to Make Baklava - Baklava Recipe

On the other hand, according to your own sultan erdogan:

"Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan called upon Turkey's defense industry to develop the capability to produce long-range missiles. Comparing Turkey to Iran, he noted that Iran has missiles with a range of over 2,500 km, whereas Turkey's missiles are limited to a range of 150 km. Turkey has been working to produce rockets and missiles since the mid-1980s."

i am a turkish guy. the thing "turkey in progress by independent" some turkish members said is a BS. turkey is handed by western 'allies'. turkey could not porduce an engine for a car without external help. all projects revealed at last era is illussion for aiming takeing support from turkish voters. iran is in my searching going well; they will reveal some critical project in near future.

i am a turkish guy. the thing "turkey in progress by independent" some turkish members said is a BS. turkey is handed by western 'allies'. turkey could not porduce an engine for a car without external help. all projects revealed at last era is illussion for aiming takeing support from turkish voters. iran is in my searching going well; they will reveal some critical project in near future.

idont see anything flying which is made in iran ..only pictures..or very low low quality camera and youcan see nothing...
all they got is long range rocket. we respect that.

Are you five years old????? :blink:

My farts, on their own will attain the ability to go thermonuclear before "Qaher-the-suppa-duppa-stealth" is airborne.......

It is interesting that you never participate in Turkish section, the only thing you do is to throw mud on Turkey and talking BS in Iran section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom