What's new

Iran to Unveil New Drones, Aircraft in Coming Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranger pk
its no use debating with these iranians on this forum, they are so dogmatic in their beliefs that, iranians are the smartest folks on earth, and that they have all these wonderful state of the art inventions blah blah , and they have uploaded videos of these so called state of the art inventions with severely exaggerated performances, personally i bet most dont even work, even in the most rudimentary way. even though i can not factually prove they dont work just as i cannot factually prove a leprechaun doesnt exist i will stick to my sound assumption that they dont work enuf said!

Well Iran has drones that are as capable as the RQ-170, An ape that went into space (which apparently did'nt), A 5th gen stealthfighter that is a match for the raptor, and now a time machine , I wonder when the iranian Death Star will appear in orbit over the white house lol, All this from a nation that has not produced a single groundbreaking research paper in physics ever since the inception of the so called islamic republic

The day when Iranians realised the contradiction of production (?) "3-4 same/similar" missiles/drones/aircrafts..etc that have similar mission profiles envisaged, will understand Why Many of those craps either don't have a place in battlefield or presented with a different colour under the name of reverse-engineering for overestimation to say "Iran strong !!!" which is just targeting own public for internal combustion reasons, While All others are laughing.

If you need some examples, I can...

nobody cares about pakistan in iran anyway. and keep underestimating iran. i know israel doesn't; who cares about turks and pakistanis?

Dude, NATO just cares about lose of lifes including civilians to be targetted by yourself If Mollahs are on schedule. Being a superpowerr regarding technologicall/politically/economiclly can't help any countries to guarantee no lose of any lifes at likely wars. Technological advancements just decrease the rate of casualities but I think War with Iran's current regime will bring lots of civilian destruction to be targetted on various countries as well so Almost All world and UN is againt a nuclear Iran under the hands of current Mollah regime which will terrorize the region with radiation.

Besides, Democratic politicians give account of casualties/economic turbulence to their nations which costs too much for them so Noone wants to endanger their chairs for a country called Iran or Syria. Otherwise, Sending Iran or Syria's regimes/dictators into stone age just a matter of desicion for NATO technologies dude. Underestimating NATO's power with the sentences like "Take a look How Iran is strong, NATO can't attack on us" (While trying to copy 60's NATO standart obsolete products to declare yourself superior over every country) just represents How ignorant or delusion keyboard warriors you are. I guess You don't have any idea Who you are measuring your xyz with.

now honestly,do you think your country can make sth similar with that power turbine in this century?
Are you calling Turks and Pakistanis to be non Muslims?
im talking about trolls like you.lying and trolling other muslim countries achievement are two things indicate that you are not muslims.

shame on you!

im talking about trolls like you.lying and trolling other muslim countries achievement are two things indicate that you are not muslims.

shame on you!

Who are you calling non Muslim?

Edit 1: I don't understand what you are trying to say, I just read you use the word non Muslims, wanted to know what you mean by that. I'm sorry if I might have offended you.

I don't want to fight you.

Peace.

Who are you calling non Muslim?

Edit 1: I don't understand what you are trying to say, I just read you use the word non Muslims, wanted to know what you mean by that. I'm sorry if I might have offended you.

I don't want to fight you.

Peace.

What he said is, a Muslim doesn't open his mouth to mock or tease others esp an another Muslim, what your fellas and you have done so thus on this thread ... our products are sucks? don't you wanna hear of them? they are outdated? they are a bunch of false claims? so why are you wasting your time here talking and commenting on such rusty things? to enlighten us? to say you know a lot? what is your point?

Dude, NATO just cares about lose of lifes including civilians to be targetted by yourself If Mollahs are on schedule. Being a superpowerr regarding technologicall/politically/economiclly can't help any countries to guarantee no lose of any lifes at likely wars. Technological advancements just decrease the rate of casualities but I think War with Iran's current regime will bring lots of civilian destruction to be targetted on various countries as well so Almost All world and UN is againt a nuclear Iran under the hands of current Mollah regime which will terrorize the region with radiation.

Besides, Democratic politicians give account of casualties/economic turbulence to their nations which costs too much for them so Noone wants to endanger their chairs for a country called Iran or Syria. Otherwise, Sending Iran or Syria's regimes/dictators into stone age just a matter of desicion for NATO technologies dude. Underestimating NATO's power with the sentences like "Take a look How Iran is strong, NATO can't attack on us" (While trying to copy 60's NATO standart obsolete products to declare yourself superior over every country) just represents How ignorant or delusion keyboard warriors you are. I guess You don't have any idea Who you are measuring your xyz with.

Are you drunk?

Afghan Holocaust, Afghan Genocide

its funny that Turkey nor Pakistan are not even able to build a car engine while calling names for great nations like Iran.it does not need even to search so much.just i put the last achievement's thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/245266-iranian-made-power-turbines.html

if you are not muslims atleast be humans.

Funny, Its seems you put all your faith in car engine, yeah that will save you in case of war.

Nontheless i dont expect much of this 'new' UAV and aircraft.

Funny, Its seems you put all your faith in car engine, yeah that will save you in case of war.

Nontheless i dont expect much of this 'new' UAV and aircraft.

They won't expect anything because Iran lost all credibility with their so-called new fighter yet..

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02479/plane-2_2479271b.jpg

It is just a metal can that they will show to the Persian public and photoshop it flying. Is there any video of this Persian fighter flying? It is all hoax and people defending it here on the forum :/

I could easily collect some pieces of metal junk go to the firework shop, get some fireworks, stick them to the back of the metal junk and claim my junk missile is an improvement on the s-300, how would one factually expose my bogus claims. Essentially this is all that iran does about making sams more advanced than the s-300 and that bogus jet powered armed drone,what absurdity.
iranians claim they would decimate israels airforce with their poorly functioning phantoms, tom cats and mystery jets in reality even the uae airforce would knockout most of irans airforce never mind israel

I could easily collect some pieces of metal junk go to the firework shop, get some fireworks, stick them to the back of the metal junk and claim my junk missile is an improvement on the s-300, how would one factually expose my bogus claims. Essentially this is all that iran does about making sams more advanced than the s-300 and that bogus jet powered armed drone,what absurdity.
iranians claim they would decimate israels airforce with their poorly functioning phantoms, tom cats and mystery jets in reality even the uae airforce would knockout most of irans airforce never mind israel

Pretty much, Hell not just Israel and UAE but most likely every single nation in the region will be enough for IRIAF. Ofcourse you can never discus this properly with Iranians, They will always try to avoid the subject knowing this is all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom