What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask MODs, they made the rule that Indian social issue that has nothing to do with Pakistan are banned topic. They made the rules. Not us. We are just following their rules and report when it is broken. You can do it too if any rule is broken.

You don't want it, we are not forcing you. We are discussing it. As simple as that. :enjoy:

They did it on the request of Indian posters. And look at you, you are even blaming the Mods for respecting viewpoint of Indian posters.

Please discuss the topic instead of turning the thread into a chat corner between your so-called friends.

He was fighting for ousting of the British to create a Hindu Rashtra. Had he been fighting to restore the old Indian Empire, I would have supported him.

Bhagat Singh had Marxist views.

British were ruling the land for the people. The rest are not!

israel is ruling ther. india is ruling there.. all the others are terrorits in the above list.
anyway my last post to you on this.. bye.

israel is ruling ther. india is ruling there.. all the others are terrorits in the above list.

For the people, not true for the others

but its indeed amazing that he was able to shake the whole country and did so without having to resort to killings.

Nah, please stay.
Lurkers, like myself, are having a great time.
Smoking my cigs and following this thread closely. :D

They did it on the request of Indian posters. And look at you, you are even blaming the Mods for respecting viewpoint of Indian posters.
Please discuss the topic instead of turning the thread into a chat corner between your so-called friends.
Like I said, don't lecture me. I'm not blaming anyone. Let MODs do the work. No need for you to tell me what I should post or not. I am sure, MODs will delete my posts if it seems right to them and give me infraction if they want. So you can report me and move on.

yaaaa , Dawood Ibrahim too...
those guys are now sheltered in pak.. lol.. apparently dawood is running a billion dollar smuggling and fake note empire and helping army and isi with his money and they take dawoods franchise in circulating fake money into india..
money begotten by evil will never stay and will harm you. thats exactly what these pakistanis are doing.

Nah, please stay.
Lurkers, like myself, are having a great time.
Smoking my cigs and following this thread closely. :D

na, im not goin anywhere just not replying to flames anymore. :)
but please i suggest you get a life.. rather than follow this thread closely ////:))

Like I said, don't lecture me. I'm not blaming anyone. Let MODs do the work. No need for you to tell me what I should post or not. I am sure, MODs will delete my posts if it seems right to them and give me infraction if they want. So you can report me and move on.

Man there's this Moderator Aeronaut or Astronaut, the guy won't stop following me.
The moment I say any truth about Imran Khan, my post's deleted on the grounds of Name-calling.
Guess from now on I be referring to Imran Khan by His Excellency. :D

Man there's this Moderator Aeronaut or Astronaut, the guy won't stop following me.
The moment I say any truth about Imran Khan, my post's deleted on the grounds of Name-calling.
Guess from now on I be referring to Imran Khan by His Excellency. :D
And you can call MQM badmaash and badmouth Sindhis. I know

Actually as Krait said, there is too much fun, reading new pakistani version of history :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom