What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

WikiLeaks: Indian army poses as obstacle to Siachen solution – The Express Tribune

go back troll and enjoy your knowledge.
i told u about china issue and indian army obstacle in solving this.

no i show you siachin control map ? as you are very big idiot in india if you label me troll?

indian made Siachen Glaciers control map. we have our own peaces and you have your own baltaro is highest peace of Siachen Glacier and its under pakistan

siachen2.jpg

Sorry to break all the wet dreams.

Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XVIII: Amendments

In order to amend the UN charter and add new permanent members, India must have unanimous support from ALL the P5 members, and a 2/3 supermajority in the general assembly.

Which means we don't even have to veto it. All we have to do is not support it (abstain), and it won't pass.

As Obambam said, let's see how India behaves in the South China Sea issue.

As of now, India-US relation is neutral or maximum good. The day, China opposes India, US-India will become very good friends and will beginning of new era. We may join NATO also. Most of the relation with China will be over. :tup:

China is not scared even if India joins NATO LOL.

Hahaha even the entire G4 could not get enough pledges of support, to even make a simple majority, let alone a 2/3 supermajority.

And like I said before, we don't need to oppose it. We can shut it down simply by not supporting it (abstaining).

It doesn't matter, What others do. It's difference thing.

If China opposes India or abstain or harms in anyway, The relation will be over between India-China. It will beginning of Cold war. We may even start alliance with US. As of now, We have neutral relation and also, We have no alliance with any group. But won't be the case afterwards.

U.N. = lobby for west and USA

india shud keep improving its military strength then unsc or no unsc seat doesn't matter,the world will have to listen...

The government of India should DEMAND a seat in the UNSC. We are now a world superpower and it is only right that we are given a such responsibility that compliments our global status.

The government of India should DEMAND a seat in the UNSC. We are now a world superpower and it is only right that we are given a such responsibility that compliments our global status.

world super power? its not too big word? until i check today 9pm USA was global super power.:P

Lets face it, We are neither super power nor we have capability. We will have strong defence for any threat, But we can't become super power even in 20 years.

We will be more than happy, If we become prosperous and self dependent country. :tup:

U.N. = lobby for west and USA

india shud keep improving its military strength then unsc or no unsc seat doesn't matter,the world will have to listen...

But at the same time the world's military strength is also increasing....in other words, India will still be lagging as a military power.

Ok my DOS, I personally declare India as the newest Permanent U.N. Member. Now Indians out there please go to the nearest club and celebrate.

no i show you siachin control map ? as you are very big idiot in india if you label me troll?

indian made Siachen Glaciers control map. we have our own peaces and you have your own

siachen2.jpg

show this f...... drawing to some one else..i told you the areas controlled by us and reason also.
india controls 2/3 of siachen and occupied few in 84.

now drink milk and go to bed.

I would say that the present system is flawed and we should campaign for change. However India and many other countries have more of right than UK or France to have a permanent seat. I also think it would help if India could peacefully resolve its border problems with china and pakistan.

show this f...... drawing to some one else..i told you the areas controlled by us and reason also.
india controls 2/3 of siachen and occupied few in 84.

now drink milk and go to bed.

you are simply idiot ? its from your own bharat rakshak claim lolz and its support indian claim :lol:

Since when did India become a Superpower all of the sudden? You can't just DEMAND a seat at the UNSC.

Define "responsibility".

Better to start from the basics first rather than getting lost in pipe dreams buddy.

US is only super power. I don't find any next super power for next 30-40 years.

Russia was former Super power. Next Super power may be China.

India will be regional power of south-Asia only and to face China, if needed. We also need to take care of Indian Ocean region for strategic and commercial purpose. We don't need anything more. It will be more than enough for us. US has global foot-print. May be China will do next.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Since when did India become a Superpower all of the sudden? You can't just DEMAND a seat at the UNSC.

Define "responsibility".

Better to start from the basics first rather than getting lost in pipe dreams buddy.

No one is dreaming of Super power. It's burden. We are not Super power.

90% Indian thinks that we are neither Super power nor we have capability to become in next 10 years. Majority of views matters.

Agreed.

1) India doesn't think Kashmir is an issue - resolved (not to Pak's satisfaction but resolved nonetheless)! Happy?
2) China is more than welcome to return the territory it stole/robbed Indai of in 1962. Resolved. Happy?

And you can't say these are not peaceful solutions. Comments?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

All Pak has to do is recognize the LAC and India would be out.

India can get the UNSC seat, but this all depends on how much we progress in the economic sphere. This may take around 10 years more. I hope by that time Indian economy be in top five by nominal GDP measure

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom