What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

My point exactly.

Countries like Germany and Japan are more capable and much more stable countries to be permanent members of UNSC.

But no India please, it is just too early and too many outstanding issues with neighbors at the moment. Working on those issues on part of India's foreign policy would be a start.

And some people are dreaming about a permanent seat in the UNSC? lol, what a bloody joke.
The other countries you are talking about have a homogenous population and hence they have no big internal issue also they are the leaders in their neighbour hood in economy and military.
On the other hand India with so much diversity in Language, Religion and customs spanning from North to South, East to West has achieved a lot which no other country can acheive. As far as the disputes with Pakistan and China is considered its a never ending land dispute, one claiming over the other. So its better let the issue down and move ahead for a brighter future rather than doing a mexican standoff on some thing that can not be solved

The only reason India wants to be a permanent U.N. seat is because she wants the world to recognize her as a "World Power"

Except China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, North Korea - We have good relation with most of the countries. These 4 countries doesn't make the world. :no:

Out of Top 25 economy, We have good relation with all except China.

nopes..u r wrong..its the highest battle field..from here,we can keep eye on china with pakistan.
once lost,cant be regained again.

indian army is against any kind of deal on this..and they can afford to stay there.

you know nothing and let us talk its better option for both of us .please go read abut siachin first please .its your 5th post on a issue which you don't know ABC of it .

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Except China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, North Korea - We have good relation with most of the countries. These 4 countries doesn't make the world. :no:

he is talking abut border states man whats remain nepal bhutan burma border? border states disputes can flame any time and its really great if we don't have disputes with border state .

The other countries you are talking about have a homogenous population and hence they have no big internal issue also they are the leaders in their neighbour hood in economy and military.
On the other hand India with so much diversity in Language, Religion and customs spanning from North to South, East to West has achieved a lot which no other country can acheive. As far as the disputes with Pakistan and China is considered its a never ending land dispute, one claiming over the other. So its better let the issue down and move ahead for a brighter future rather than doing a mexican standoff on some thing that can not be solved

Japan has Ainu and other ethnic minority problem (Ethnic Koreans).
Germany has Kurdish problem on her country.

Out of Top 25 economy, We have good relation with all except China.

You mean it will make a difference if India get a membership ? So China will kowtow to India if she is a permanent member ?

the only reason you are on this thread is because you are burning with India's UNSC contention..and since you are simply jealous and no ither logical reason, then the answer to your question is yes...India wants her enemies to know that she is a world power.

No one is jealous. Have you ever heard of any Pakistani say they want Pakistan to be a permanent member ? No.

The only reason India wants to be a permanent U.N. seat is because she wants the world to recognize her as a "World Power"

the only reason you are on this thread is because you are burning with India's UNSC contention..and since you are simply jealous and no ither logical reason, then the answer to your question is yes...India wants her enemies to know that she is a world power.

So, U.K. is "WORLD POWER" ? :woot:

and Israel is Zero Power ? :lol:

Nope. China will help Pakistan to veto every move made by India :toast_sign:

There are 4 countries who will veto against China, If She does against India......Russia, France, UK and USA. China is not single and mature country. I will love to say the day when China does anything against India offically, It will be start of new era. :tup:

you know nothing and let us talk its better option for both of us .please go read abut siachin first please .its your 5th post on a issue which you don't know ABC of it .

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

he is talking abut border states man whats remain nepal bhutan burma border? border states disputes can flame any time and its really great if we don't have disputes with border state .

lolzz...see from ur eyes.....

Map_Siachen_Kashmir_Standoff_2003_HR.png

Japan has Ainu and other ethnic minority problem (Ethnic Koreans).
Germany has Kurdish problem on her country.
Can not argue with people like you, look at the size and population of India and that of the nations that you are quoting, as I said earlier you fall in the category of finding fault with anything and everything that is Indian, I am posting here in the PDF for the sane and respected member of Pakistan and for a good reasoning with such intelects and you clearly are not in that league. So kindly do not reply to my post.

lolzz...see from ur eyes.....

g[/IMG]

what here to see ?i know this since 15 years .now give me list of that 200mn$ yearly from each side and lifes and wounded lists which wasted on ice cube and warming issue which destroy damn siachin ?we foked it and you feel proud on this?

So, U.K. is "WORLD POWER" ? :woot:

and Israel is Zero Power ? :lol:

Have you been living under a rock ???
Of course U.K along with France, USA, Russia and China are world power.

Israel has Uncle SAM's veto power you fool and don't tell me that you didn't know that USA is Israel's lapdog !

There are 4 countries who will veto against China, If She does against India......Russia, France, UK and USA. China is not single and mature country. I will love to say the day when China does anything against India offically, It will be start of new era. :tup:

Russia will not take side with USA LOL

what here to see ?i know this since 15 years .now give me list of that 200mn$ yearly from each side and lifes and wounded lists which wasted on ice cube and warming issue which destroy damn siachin ?we foked it and you feel proud on this?

i told u to see that india can keep eye on both china n pakistan by staying here.
and indian army is against to vacate this.See its location n tell me where is aksai chin n where is siachin.

Really the question is not should but when it will it happen. there is not a single sane minded person of intellect that sees 2 decades down- the largest populated country, somewhere in the top 3 GDP's , in an an important region not having an UNSC premanent role with dare say veto status too. It's just not a question of IF rather WHEN will it happen...

Have you been living under a rock ???
Of course U.K along with France, USA, Russia and China are world power.

Israel has Uncle SAM's veto power you fool and don't tell me that you didn't know that USA is Israel's lapdog !

Russia will not take side with USA LOL

Post reported for doing personal attack.

Why Mods are not taking action ???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom