What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

In a stark contrast, your reasoning capability is appallingly low.

You have only one thing to conclude: everything is China to blame, from land disputes to your Maoists. You should have blamed China for your terrorist movements, deriving from China’s support to Pakistan; your religious violence, deriving from China’s secular society; and your starvation, your illiteracy... Yeah, right, all these have nothing to do with neither your criminal politicians, nor your inane under-educated, but China. :rofl:

So go ahead and get you UNSC! We all know wet-dreams enjoy a huge market in India, from your PM (5 year theory) to ordinary internet worrier such as you (plural). After all, when have you stopped supporting Taiwan and S. Korea? :lol:

is that all that you have in reply of my two posts which I posted to counter your claims that India shouldnt be a member of UNSC ??

now the personal attacks clear all my doubts of you being not an american (as the flag says)....which aroused after you rejected the maoists point so confidently :pop:

First, rejection of F-16s and F-18s clearly indicates India’s independence in crucial decisions. India is not some country that US can use against China. As far as India-China is concerned, India considers, although un officially, China to be its enemy number 1, so where is the question of US using India as a proxy…and it is surprising that you consider the nuclear deal to be a ‘civilian one’, nuclear technology is duel use. No wonder China wanted to block the deal, but at the end it gave up.

Ok since you are, in your own words, the #1 enemies of China, we will veto your application into UNSC and that will be the end of that deal.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Why don't use your 1 flag as Chinese ??

I have seen many Chinese people use both flag as American or Australian or like that. Why ?? That's rare.

There's also Indians who use 2 British flags.

Ok since you are, in your own words, the #1 enemies of China, we will veto your application into UNSC and that will be the end of that deal.

Doesn't matter what China does, You are not Super Power. CPC should vote against India

There's also Indians who use 2 British flags.

There is only 1 Indian an exceptional, But I have seen many Chinese who don't even use his/her country flag. That shows everything.

There is only 1 Indian an exceptional, But I have seen many Chinese who don't even use his/her country flag. That shows everything.
I'm dutch from Chinese descent, can't speak Chinese can't read Chinese. Have been to China twice on vacation. Does that make me a false flagger?
On topic:
I think India should have a permanent seat in UNSC, if only for the number of people it represents. Veto rights i'm not so sure. I think there are already too many countries with veto rights. Should replace France and GB with one for the EU.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom