What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

Stop assuming things and go to school.they want an african representation in UN security council. Uganda wanting permenant seat.. Go to the school and attend the class dont just roam around in the bharanda like a beggor!!!

Okay, now since where did Uganda come from? Since when did Uganda want a permanent seat in the UNSC?

If India ever does make it as a permanent member of the UNSC, I'll shoot myself in the foot!

Some of those crazy Western folks are just cheer-leading for India to make money. Also, try to take out China.

I think it'd be better if India along with Pakistan get closer to SCO. The organization has potential.

The UNSC has become nothing but a joke, the most undemocratic entity there is. At times I wish that thoroughly useless organization just goes away!

Yes the SCO is a better place for India because the West has no control of the SCO club whereas the West can use India if she gets selected to be a permanent U.N. member.

Right now? Or in near future? I don't think so. We have 30 crores poor to feed. [That's 300 million btw for someone who's not familiar with Indian numerical system.]

Maybe in next decade when we'd have:

-3rd largest economy and 2nd largest by PPP
-3rd most powerful military
-2nd largest population

Maybe then. And if by then India isn't in in UNSC then it would be one of them International Organisation which no one cares about.

i think so as it is is very good option widrow from siachin make surcreek economic zone and close this bloody file forever we can not put in risk of our public and move on
Siachin is a pain in the a*se. any one who stays up there for more than 3 months does not remember his wife. Better make it a demilirized zone. Hope if that happens Pakistanis won't do the misadventure that they did in Kargil.

sircreek:not possible..

Reason:china issue+cant be occupied again if pakistan attacks.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

i told u truth,you like it or not.although next PM could be modi;)

hahaahahaha you know what you wrote? surcreeck has nothin to do with china lolz ahahhaahhahaha

surcreek is dispute in sea lolz phly pata to kero kis ke bary main bol rahy ho then issue per truth bhi bol lena :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sur creek is 2500km away from china hahaahhhaha

Sir Creek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally don't think permanent member of the UNSC makes huge difference. It's more like a symbolic and India deserves it. India will become more and more stronger by each year passing with or without the seat. I don't know when, But we will surely become sooner or later.

Today, UNSC means USA and nothing else. Still after so many years, No one is capable to become next super power. We have good relation with 4 members USA, Russia, UK and France. Also, We have good relation with next candidates Japan, Germany and Brazil. In Short, Out of Top 9 countries with overall capability, We have good relation with all except China (neutral relation).

China is member, what does it make difference ? US 7th fleet is next to mainland China. Will it make any difference if tomorrow, God forbid, China-US goes in war ? NO.

What will change if we become permanent member of the UNSC ? Nothing !!

Israel is not the permanent member of the UNSC. but does it make any difference as it is most powerful in Middle-east ? NO !!

If India-Pakistan goes to war, will it make difference ? NO

US is selling fighter jets, Missiles to Taiwan. Can China stop ? NO

If US attacks any country. Can China stop ? NO

UNSC is just symbolic and doesn't make any difference. UNSC = USA.

Siachin is a pain in the a*se. any one who stays up there for more than 3 months does not remember his wife. Better make it a demilirized zone. Hope if that happens Pakistanis won't do the misadventure that they did in Kargil.

yes its really very very bad place to live let alone god damn war. international guarantees can be done better job if india like russia UN usa saudi arabia and other friends of both side can be involved and done this job .its nothing but simply we waste billions on ice since 1984 .and the lifes of great solders too . this issue should be done first of all .

Yes the SCO is a better place for India because the West has no control of the SCO club whereas the West can use India if she gets selected to be a permanent U.N. member.

My point exactly.

Countries like Germany and Japan are more capable and much more stable countries to be permanent members of UNSC.

But no India please, it is just too early and too many outstanding issues with neighbors at the moment. Working on those issues on part of India's foreign policy would be a start.

And some people are dreaming about a permanent seat in the UNSC? lol, what a bloody joke.

I personally don't think permanent member of the UNSC makes huge difference. It's more like a symbolic and India deserves it. India will become more and more stronger by each year passing with or without the seat. I don't know when, But we will surely become sooner or later.

Today, UNSC means USA and nothing else. Still after so many years, No one is capable to become next super power. We have good relation with 4 members USA, Russia, UK and France. Also, We have good relation with next candidates Japan, Germany and Brazil. In Short, Out of Top 9 countries with overall capability, We have good relation with all except China (neutral relation).

China is member, what does it make difference ? US 7th fleet is next to mainland China. Will it make any difference if tomorrow, God forbid, China-US goes in war ? NO.

What will change if we become permanent member of the UNSC ? Nothing !!

Israel is not the permanent member of the UNSC. but does it make any difference as it is most powerful in Middle-east ? NO !!

If India-Pakistan goes to war, will it make difference ? NO

US is selling fighter jets, Missiles to Taiwan. Can China stop ? NO

If US attacks any country. Can China stop ? NO

UNSC is just symbolic and doesn't make any difference. UNSC = USA.

SO the question is : why is India so OBSESSED with a permanent seat then ?

even siachin has nothing to do with china yaar its AKSAI CHIN and thats not dispute .:hitwall:

nopes..u r wrong..its the highest battle field..from here,we can keep eye on china with pakistan.
once lost,cant be regained again.

indian army is against any kind of deal on this..and they can afford to stay there.

My point exactly.

Countries like Germany and Japan are more capable and much more stable countries to be permanent members of UNSC.

But no India please, it is just too early and too many outstanding issues with neighbors at the moment. Working on those issues on part of India's foreign policy would be a start.

And some people are dreaming about a permanent seat in the UNSC? lol, what a bloody joke.

The only reason India wants to be a permanent U.N. seat is because she wants the world to recognize her as a "World Power"

So we can tell you off with our veto power. :toast_sign:

Nope. China will help Pakistan to veto every move made by India :toast_sign:

My point exactly.

And people are dreaming about the permanent seat in the UNSC? lol, what a bloody joke.

Then it's same issue with China too.

India is and will be many time stronger than all neighbours combined except China with or without UNSC seat. Even, China threat will be negligible after few years, Once we become very strong.

We are not dreaming of UNSC. We are capable to face any threat from our neighbours and we will become 3rd Largest economy in next decade with or without member of UNSC. :tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom