What's new

Crude bomb hurled outside Pranab Mukherjee's hotel in Dhaka

The damage done by this crude bomb was immense. This was no crude bomb, the message to India is clear.

29_Sonargaon_Bomb_040313.jpg

Aftermath of this Jamaati crude bomb :rofl:

And what the crude bomb looked like before it exploded.

images

Dummy, crude means firecracker in case of a bomb, it was not meant to damage anything physically. It was meant to convey the message that Bangladeshis love your pronob da.

Dummy, crude means firecracker in case of a bomb, it was not meant to damage anything physically. It was meant to convey the message that Bangladeshis love your pronob da.

Who cares about the Jamaatis. They are the runt of the Bangladeshi society. India needs to just keep forging stronger relationship with the Bangladeshi elite, political, military, academic, business elites, and we are doing a fine job of that.

This is one sane observation from an indian.

Would you care to explain how?

I like your sense of humour, keep it up!

if dada cancelled the trip, it would have been a kick to the teeth of awami league. The morale inside the awami league camp is in all time low. The army already came out and there are things going on inside the army that i cant disclose. The pictures and videos of pranab dada with bal gave this government a lifeline. Rehana was holding mrs. pranab babu's hand on live tv. Awami league was almost in the verge of falling. It basically showed how bad India wants BAL to remain in power.

Note. UK, US and most leaders in the world would have cancelled the trip based on the situation of Bangladesh. Jamaat's molotov cocktail outside pranab's hotel was a symbolic gesture for the risk he took. Indians are now saying he shouldn't have come. Note, both Indian media and bal media played down the incident of the molotov cocktail incident as firecracker.

The damage done by this crude bomb was immense. This was no crude bomb, the message to India is clear.

29_Sonargaon_Bomb_040313.jpg

Aftermath of this Jamaati crude bomb :rofl:

And what the crude bomb looked like before it exploded.

images

If Jamati people were able to reach SAARC Foara yesterday, they would be able to turn down Hasina on the floor with half of that effort. It's okay you have like or dislike, but avoiding the fact and voting for your like only is utter stupidity at least to me. Only one terroroist group members had the ability to reach that point yesterda, that is BAL...hard to accept though (for you). The security cordoning was given from 2 km back.

1. Sonargaon cocktail blast was done by BAL
2. Rajib was killed by BAL
3. Flag was burnt by BAL
4. Shaheed Minar was vandalized by BAL
5. Minority attack is being carried out by BAL

These all are false flag operations by them.

@ I am confused ! Are you with us or against us ?????

:omghaha:i have been watching ekattor tv, this channel is so going to get closed if bnp comes to power that it is quite tragic. the owner will face a lot of trouble

@ Specially the girl who looks like "Baka mouk" always jump like "Foring " !!!!! I think, some thing always inch in her back.

@ Specially the girl who looks like "Baka mouk" always jump like "Foring " !!!!! I think, some thing always inch in her back.

:lol:i feel like shoving my gentleman's rod in her mouth so that she shuts up, mind you she is a looker!

Sorry for being ignorant, but what is "Baka mouk"?

3. Flag was burnt by BAL

With all these activity, i am starting to think AL is the true Islamic party :lol:.

BNP & Jamaat you both are screwed,don't even think of coming to power.(this is from a non political person)
Hate bangladeshi politics,they give f*ck to people.money and power is all about.
I wish gov put ban on student politics,they know nothing but shouting "jalie dao purie dao"(tar maar kabiner sompod)
student politics is totally unnecessary.

3. Flag was burnt by BAL

So right now you have a BAL problem :coffee:

BNP & Jamaat you both are screwed,don't even think of coming to power.(this is from a non political person)
Hate bangladeshi politics,they give f*ck to people.money and power is all about.
I wish gov put ban on student politics,they know nothing but shouting "jalie dao purie dao"(tar maar kabiner sompod)
student politics is totally unnecessary.

Yes AL was reducing support. And they would lost next election.
But Bnp supporting jamat has turned the situation.
For saving 1% of vote bnp screwed themselves.
General ppl r again supporting AL. Thats good :cheers:

So right now you have a BAL problem :coffee:

Yes AL was reducing support. And they would lost next election.
But Bnp supporting jamat has turned the situation.
For saving 1% of vote bnp screwed themselves.
General ppl r again supporting AL. Thats good :cheers:

:smitten:caretaker government or another force....we'll see!

Back
Top Bottom