What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

How many here, belives that thre is a secret understanding between Indian Govt and BD govt regarding Cow trading.
Never, India nor BD officially protested against cow smuggling but only tresspassing at night. Please raise yur hand....

BD government even tax those cows 500 taka a piece and make it official.. No trucks bound to dhaka ever stopped neither no truck bound for W. Bengal ever stopped in Indian side...

No one..only delutionists like you believe it. Secret agreement for cow smuggling....what a joke

Boycotting Airtel would be a good start. This is an appropraite response in absense of Hasinas response. The old bag is busy getting more fat.

Yeah, and if US deports you, stop drinking coke.

You are way off topic my Hindu friend !! You have to agree this is something your murdered Gandhi would approve, perhaps not Modi.

Think my Hindu friend, think !!

You are way off topic my Hindu friend !! You have to agree this is something your murdered Gandhi would approve, perhaps not Modi.

Think my Hindu friend, think !!
Well, its your wish what you boycott and what you dont, but have you thought about how to stop people crossing border in the first place.
I am sure you have not violated any visa terms there, but considering you do, and subsequently face the law of the land, would you blame US company (let along US gov) for that.

Think fall ... think... for yourself. Dont bother who says what, who approves what. Think for yourself.

Death is not the punishment for crossing border. Shooting is to challenge trespassers at night(not unusual in defence installations).

Boycotting Airtel would be a good start. This is an appropraite response in absense of Hasinas response. The old bag is busy getting more fat.

Boycott whatever you want, we don't care, Kudos to BSF for killing and getting rid of your evil scumbags illegal immigrants.

The point is to make a statement and create awareness about this issue. BGB is not shooting back, their arms are tied.

This can be a popular movement directed at Hasina the fat one.

The point is to make a statement and create awareness about this issue. BGB is not shooting back, their arms are tied.

Your BGB killed an Indian farmer just last week. So much for arms tied.:rolleyes:

I love dhaka, for me it is the best city in the world, i can do anything I want, especially racing in the streets of dhaka after midnight with no police or no speed limits is unmatched any where in the world. I don't shop from dhaka though.

probably nothing compared to the racing in vashi..navi mumbai....or in arab countries....maniacs they are....

My dear jamati friend, just few days ago one of your BGB guard trespassed into indian territory and killed an indian farmer. BSF had to save his sorry arse getting manhandled by villagers. Think my jamati friend, think, BGB is only good at killing their seniors and dumping their body in manholes.

Awareness!!! :hang2: In few days you folks will start demanding dual citizenship with India. Keep away your illegal immigrants from our borders and there will be no shootings.

yes indian r bad from their childhood.

But you racists folks still come in hordes to avail the subsidized healthcare of India while bright and upright students in your country are more interested in politics and mud-slinging.

Back
Top Bottom