What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Could be true, when Memento morphs into Gajni, I'd not hold my breath. I haven't seen bodyguard either but told what I have heard from friends. It could be a good movie as well.

I haven't seen Hindi Bodyguard in full..just bits and pieces here and there but I felt that the Hindi Bodyguard is much more serious and lacks comedy like the original Malayalam one and also the hero of the Malayalam one made the movie much more believable.

ok there was an interview in a news channel by a researcher on this. I tried to search that video in utube. But could not. He said that a large number of indian people are involved in this. From cow owner to transporter inside india... BSF and police gets share of this black money.. They can stop this trade, but they don't because of the money..... And Bangladeshi importers(smugglers) don't even pass the border, they hire needy farmer who gets killed... So please First correct your own people then Talk.

So I guess you should socially boycott those bangladeshi smugglers first, who knowing the risk put their countrymen on line of fire as human shield.

ok there was an interview in a news channel by a researcher on this. I tried to search that video in utube. But could not. He said that a large number of indian people are involved in this. From cow owner to transporter inside india... BSF and police gets share of this black money.. They can stop this trade, but they don't because of the money..... And Bangladeshi importers(smugglers) don't even pass the border, they hire needy farmer who gets killed... So please First correct your own people then Talk.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right and at the end of the day its poor BDs that have to face BSF bullets. Also as the saying goes... If there is no demand, there will be no supply. I am not urging BDs to go vegetarian, just source your beef from somewhere else..may be Burma or Thailand.

Matador pens are even faster and very smooth

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Matadors are the best!

Everyone, boycott Indian Cello pens and buy deshi made Matador pens! :D

There had been continuous indian killing and barbarism on Bangladeshis which been patronized from all levels of indian govt. And to add on this indian barbarism, ruling awami regime in highest level asking Bangladeshis not care much of indian killings.

So it is imperative that Bangladeshis stand up and protest and try to protect interest of our citizens. As such Bangladeshis need to boycott indian products and services that are marketed in Bangladesh. This is most peacefull form of protest and Bangladeshis (specially who are in Bangladesh) are welcome to list indian products, services, establishment that are doing business in Bangladesh.

Here is introductory list of indian companies selling product and service:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Bharti Airtel
Tata
Ashok Leland
State Bank of India

Bhai Jaan, you forgot to mention about garments. Basically, Bangladeshi malls are there to facilitate Indian made garments(Shalar Kameez, saris, ext). Last time I was in Bd, my wife was looking for Salwar kameez made in either in Bd or Pak but no luck. I was about to smack a sales man for being too proactive about Indian product.

At least, in USA we(us anti-indian) don't have to buy Indian made stuff. We have other alternative but Bd's are just stuck sometimes.

So I guess you should socially boycott those bangladeshi smugglers first, who knowing the risk put their countrymen on line of fire as human shield.
If you are talking about me, then yes. I am actually Chicken lover. dim vorta, dim vaja, murgi. Eta kheyei katay dilam. I don't like beef that much... I even don't eat beef during Qurbani though i like Kababs. Anyway we don't buy indian cows for Qurbani. There are desi cows available, very costly though.

You talk about luxury? that Dalit leader with elephant sign is like a child to Aazidane !!

whats dalit, bro? i have said earlier we have raw cotton agents in india. my dad just telos em to buy em and they send it to bd or bring em along when they visit bd.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

My pen is always either Pilot, or Rotring :P

nothing beats pilot v5

If you are talking about me, then yes. I am actually Chicken lover. dim vorta, dim vaja, murgi. Eta kheyei katay dilam. I don't like beef that much... I even don't eat beef during Qurbani though i like Kababs. Anyway we don't buy indian cows for Qurbani. There are desi cows available, very costly though.

I'm not telling you about boycotting beef, I'm talking about crack down on those smugglers.

The thread was so entertaining back when you guys were fighting. Get back to that please.

Heres a Bait then, chew on , com'on

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Dude, we don't have problem even if you want to take up eating beef...just don't source it from India. Thats increasing corruption and anti social elements in both India & BD.

Well I'm not very fond of Bollywood either, however I have an option of watching quality Bengali movies made in India. ;)

Infact the last Bolly movie I watched in big screen was Delhi Belly.

Saw border today... Though me and my mom vowed to avoid indian channels. She broke it just after two hours lol.. And me today. chitti ati hain is my very fav song!!

Bhai Jaan, you forgot to mention about garments. Basically, Bangladeshi malls are there to facilitate Indian made garments(Shalar Kameez, saris, ext). Last time I was in Bd, my wife was looking for Salwar kameez made in either in Bd or Pak but no luck. I was about to smack a sales man for being too proactive about Indian product.

At least, in USA we(us anti-indian) don't have to buy Indian made stuff. We have other alternative but Bd's are just stuck sometimes.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom