What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

smacking a salesman in market will result into your arse getting handled by other salesmen. bangladeshi and theirs fiction.

whatever...it ain't gonna do anything...our products are sold in other countries too....

Most probably bangladesh constitutes 7% of your export earnings. I am not sure. Check it please.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

lol you'd hardly find a bengali watching tollywood.

Boro bou, Mejo bou, shejo bou, Chhoto bou.... I have seen these movies almost thousand times because my mother watches them.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right and at the end of the day its poor BDs that have to face BSF bullets. Also as the saying goes... If there is no demand, there will be no supply. I am not urging BDs to go vegetarian, just source your beef from somewhere else..may be Burma or Thailand.

Hehehehehe.....

You wont beleive that, we have meat industries here who export Halal Beef to Malaysia and Middle East. They buy Indian hindu cows, fatten them, then convert them to Islam by Jabeh and then pack and ship. Very holy and lucrative.

Last year I met a Indian cow trader in a hotel. He was here to market his cows. I asked him how the hell he going to ship so many cows from India through barbed wire and BSF. He replied to me, he gonna take care all of it. And he will collect the payment from customers in Dhaka once delivery is made. And he could go at least 100 cows a day..

these movies are also quite interesting from Dollywood

Third_Person_Singular_Number.jpg

meherjaan-bangla+movie-by+bdportal24.org+%252891%2529.jpg

Jaya Bachchan played an important character in Meherjan
This movie is banned in Bangladesh because it is story of a pakistani soldier and bengali girl love affair... You need to demonize pakistanis otherwise you are doomed

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

what is this flick about?
sex bro, sex. Now google Paoli dam .....

Hehehehehe.....

You wont beleive that, we have meat industries here who export Halal Beef to Malaysia and Middle East. They buy Indian hindu cows, fatten them, then convert them to Islam by Jabeh and then pack and ship. Very holy and lucrative.

Last year I met a Indian cow trader in a hotel. He was here to market his cows. I asked him how the hell he going to ship so many cows from India through barbed wire and BSF. He replied to me, he gonna take care all of it. And he will collect the payment from customers in Dhaka once delivery is made. And he could go at least 100 cows a day..

Now cows have religion too!?

:bad:

I think there is a direct train service between Kolkata and Dhaka, must not be costing more than $ 10.

maitree_express_20110704.jpg
aazidane and train? are you kidding me?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

whats dalit, bro? i have said earlier we have raw cotton agents in india. my dad just telos em to buy em and they send it to bd or bring em along when they visit bd.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

nothing beats pilot v5
Maaayaaabaaati

Hehehehehe.....

Since when animals had religion and also I said that its the Bangladeshi appetite for beef that causing the problem..corruption and encouragement of anti social elements on both sides of the border. I don't care you eat beef 4 times a day or export it to God knows where..just don't source the raw product from India.

we even had a team in our intra-batch cricket tournament! gandu warriors.

There had been continuous indian killing and barbarism on Bangladeshis which been patronized from all levels of indian govt. And to add on this indian barbarism, ruling awami regime in highest level asking Bangladeshis not care much of indian killings.

So it is imperative that Bangladeshis stand up and protest and try to protect interest of our citizens. As such Bangladeshis need to boycott indian products and services that are marketed in Bangladesh. This is most peacefull form of protest and Bangladeshis (specially who are in Bangladesh) are welcome to list indian products, services, establishment that are doing business in Bangladesh.

Here is introductory list of indian companies selling product and service:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Bharti Airtel
Tata
Ashok Leland
State Bank of India

Nothing gonna happen by just crying over here .. just go and protest in your country :lol:

Since when animals had religion and also I said that its the Bangladeshi appetite for beef that causing the problem..corruption and encouragement of anti social elements on both sides of the border. I don't care you eat beef 4 times a day or export it to God knows where..just don't source the raw product from India.

How many here, belives that thre is a secret understanding between Indian Govt and BD govt regarding Cow trading.
Never, India nor BD officially protested against cow smuggling but only tresspassing at night. Please raise yur hand....

BD government even tax those cows 500 taka a piece and make it official.. No trucks bound to dhaka ever stopped neither no truck bound for W. Bengal ever stopped in Indian side...

two things can be done with this thread...either put it in the trash or clean it up!

Back
Top Bottom