What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

So Nawaz conspired to make Musharraf the president (which was one of Musharraf's demand for providing free ride to PPPP and MQM). Interesting I always though Musharraf was protecting his position.
Always read carefully before replying. This is sign of dumbness not to reading properly.

No, a government that does not fulfill its commitments to the people is kicked out at the next election. That is the proper way to change governments, not overthrowing them.

Please do not confuse the following:

Corruption is a criminal activity and is prosecuted in the lower courts. Overthrowing an elected government by nullifying the Constitution by the military is an illegal coup and falls under treason and is taken up before the Supreme Court. Inability to follow the provisions of the Constitution is provision of services to its citizens is an indication for the people to elect a new government at the next elections.

Failure to deliver is not a constitutional violation. Overthrowing an elected government is a grave and treasonous violation, clearly.

I never said over throwing of the government by the military but if the Supreme Court doesnt do it then there shud be an amendment in the constitution that the military shud be allowed to remove a government and have new election immediately. How one can allow an unconstitutional government to complete its tenure? Strange. This government to me is unconstitutional as it has failed to secure its citizens and failed to provide them satisfactory basic needs so far. There shudnt be any set time for a government like 5 years etc. When they stop performing they shud be removed. In this way failing to deliver becomes a constitutional violation and shud be. The constitution isnt perfect and will be strengthened with time.

I never said over throwing of the government by the military but if the Supreme Court doesnt do it then there shud be an amendment in the constitution that the military shud be allowed to remove a government and have new election immediately. How one can allow an unconstitutional government to complete its tenure? Strange. This government to me is unconstitutional as it has failed to secure its citizens and failed to provide them satisfactory basic needs so far. There shudnt be any set time for a government like 5 years etc. When they stop performing they shud be removed. In this way failing to deliver becomes a constitutional violation and shud be. The constitution isnt perfect and will be strengthened with time.

If you think that the Constitution should be amended giving the military the right to depose an elected government, then I can respect your opinion without agreeing with it. However, there is a process to do that properly and it goes through the National Assembly. Get enough retired faujis and others sharing your opinion elected to be MNAs in a two-thirds majority and this amendment just might happen.

Always read carefully before replying. This is sign of dumbness not to reading properly.

I read it properly first time around 'Nawaz conspiracy i.e. TTP & Lawyers' which forced Musharraf to offer NRO (to PPPP and MQM). This argument won't fly.

I read it properly first time around 'Nawaz conspiracy i.e. TTP & Lawyers' which forced Musharraf to offer NRO (to PPPP and MQM). This argument won't fly.
Due to this conspiracy musharraf was forced to go in alliance with a strong political entity. and it was benazir. but unfortunately she was assassinated.

Due to this conspiracy musharraf was forced to go in alliance with a strong political entity. and it was benazir. but unfortunately she was assassinated.

If Musharraf was 'forced' by an exiled leader then he must be an utter failure. Secondly no one forced Mushrraf to put up conditions for NRO which included his continuation as the President. That was a personal interest he was serving, it seems far more likely that Musharraf agreed to NRO to safeguard his position.

If Musharraf was 'forced' by an exiled leader then he must be an utter failure. Secondly no one forced Mushrraf to put up conditions for NRO which included his continuation as the President. That was a personal interest he was serving, it seems far more likely that Musharraf agreed to NRO to safeguard his position.
Exile leader was involved in conspiracy with help of americans & indians and have been funding to TTP and lawyers movement that's why kana didnt make any decision against him.
Musharraf has to improve law n order situation and he was tackling good but ganja started contorversy on CJ and funded lawyers movement. you have to see what ganja did against national interest but musharraf tried hard to save it. but unfortunately he didnt do bcoz dumb people elected to zardari scumbag and he had left presidency. if he was power hungry then why did he compromise on power he can make a deal with zardari but he didnt and left office.
And said in his last speech.
"Pakistan Ka Allah Hafiz"

We make a nation with the people we have, not the people we wish we had (to paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld).

Let me ask you this first: Do you think it is the Constitution that is worthless, or the people who implement it wrongly?

Hi,

We make a nation of people with the enforcement of order and the rule of law---.

Tell me---if you were in a position and you were cornered----you have no choice---either you have to force the law or you have to force order----what would you do.

Hi,

We make a nation of people with the enforcement of order and the rule of law---.

Tell me---if you were in a position and you were cornered----you have no choice---either you have to force the law or you have to force order----what would you do.

I wonder why these situations only rise in Pakistan - but let me ask you what should a soldier do if he feels his superior officers are wrong should he flaunt the rules and try to establish order? How long do you think Army is going to tolerate such a soldier?

Hi,

You need both law and order to make a country work. One or the other does not suffice.

Hi,

The very person who helped Musharraf when his plane was grounded in sindh-----later told him not to signthe NRO at any cost.

Vcheng,

You don't have a choice----pick one.

I would pick the Rule of Law. The Order needed would flow from that. Imposing Order by illegal force will always fail in the long run.

I wonder why these situations only rise in Pakistan - but let me ask you what should a soldier do if he feels his superior officers are wrong should he flaunt the rules and try to establish order? How long do you think Army is going to tolerate such a soldier?

Hi,

Absolutely----order is the first step in the right direction----if you don't have order---rule of law will not follow.

Do you think that nations like the U S and britain and australia and germany etc are built on the rule of law----then look up their history----. All these nations----their foundations have been cemented with the enforcement of order in the society first and foremost---.

Any insubordination by the civilians was brutally crushed by the police and the govt functionaries to bring order in the community and then the law was enforced.

Law and order go hand in hand---but the moment you take away the enforcement of order from the rule of law---the public will make a mockery of the rule of law---.

Exile leader was involved in conspiracy with help of americans & indians and have been funding to TTP and lawyers movement that's why kana didnt make any decision against him.
Musharraf has to improve law n order situation and he was tackling good but ganja started contorversy on CJ and funded lawyers movement. you have to see what ganja did against national interest but musharraf tried hard to save it. but unfortunately he didnt do bcoz dumb people elected to zardari scumbag and he had left presidency. if he was power hungry then why did he compromise on power he can make a deal with zardari but he didnt and left office.
And said in his last speech.
"Pakistan Ka Allah Hafiz"
and he was right in saying Pakistan Ka Allah Hafiz. A havoc has been played with people and country molested in last 5 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom