What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

Media uses wordings, Political opportunists distort those wordings.

I don't see how @Leader came up with 'COAS warns Nawaz' as title of this thread. The media simply quoted Army Chief as saying, 'he respects all institutions including his own'.

Plus the video of Khawaja Asif he posted is irrelevant. Its more than 1 years old, when he and his party were not in power.

Yes the video is irrelevant. I didnt know. but he did say something in the most recent NA session as well..

Exactly. If there is no Pakistani identity, does it really matter if such a non-existent concept is dominated by Punjab or not?

Thats why I said in general, however if we do break it down and look through the history of this country. You will come across similarities between the two.

Now I dont have to go in details, but we all know what Pakistanis and Pakistan is known for.

-Not hard working
-nothing special about the majority
-known for nothing good
-nothing extraordinary about them

If Pakistan has to succeed the majority needs to start performing. Punjab has always been in power, either through military or "politically" or family/money and by this I mean at the country level.

To be fair, this speech is more unnecessary demagoguery. The politicians are not blameless either. To be sure, the faujis are at fault too, but not the only ones at fault.

If you choose not to believe in the Constitution, that is your choice. But you will be proven to be on the wrong side of history on this issue.

Im told on the forum that video is old. This is not the one he gave in recent NA session, however, in that speech too, he blamed army... dont know how rightly his wording were..

Im told on the forum that video is old. This is not the one he gave in recent NA session, however, in that speech too, he blamed army... dont know how rightly his wording were..

As an MNA, he has every right to express his opinions on the house floor. Others may disagree with what he says, but he has a right to express his views candidly.

Thats why I said in general, however if we do break it down and look through the history of this country. You will come across similarities between the two.

Now I dont have to go in details, but we all know what Pakistanis and Pakistan is known for.

-Not hard working
-nothing special about the majority
-known for nothing good
-nothing extraordinary about them

If Pakistan has to succeed the majority needs to start performing. Punjab has always been in power, either through military or "politically" or family/money and by this I mean at the country level.

The same Pakistanis that you describe as being lazy good-for-nothings shine when they go abroad and are given the correct environment to flourish.

So, the fault lies with the system and not the people.

The system is made up by the so-called leaders. They are the ones at fault, not the people.

The same Pakistanis that you describe as being lazy good-for-nothings shine when they go abroad and are given the correct environment to flourish.
So, the fault lies with the system and not the people.
The system is made up by the so-called leaders. They are the ones at fault, not the people.

To some extent fair enough. But I have hardly seen them flourish here in the UK and Indian/Nigerians are doing better.

Also know what other things they flourish in the UK and other western countries. I am sure you're aware of it. (Thats what they are and truly representing the identity of Pakistan)

These western countries got here by themselves. If Pakistanis had in them (lets call it the X factor), they would have changed this system much sooner and would be living in better conditions. Now they might get here in the next 20 or 50 years but other people got here sooner and thats my point. Nothing special about them.

Not everyone is similar, same goes for a group of people. One person might take an hour to study for something and another person will take two hours.

To some extent I believe this, Jaise awam, waise leaders, waise Army. (These three reflect each other in terms of Pakistan (history check))

To some extent I believe this, Jaise awam, waise leaders, waise Army. (These three reflect each other in terms of Pakistan (history check))

Yes, that summary is correct. And the end result? Waisa hee poora mulk. The whole world can see that.

But, people follow their leaders. The people are let down by the system. They themselves do work hard.

photo-5.JPG

do you mean to say .. power of Bullet will prevail over Ballet!
I meant it clearly, regardless of the constitution.. it can be run over by bullets if there is no one to defend it on the other side.

Coward guy. had no balls.

Interesting, when people use the same word for Musharraf they are accused of belittling/ dishonouring Pakistan Army. I starting to understand that notion of 'honor' is person-specific for most dictator apologists :lol:

Interesting, when people use the same word for Musharraf they are accused of belittling/ dishonouring Pakistan Army. I starting to understand that notion of 'honor' is person-specific for most dictator apologists :lol:
Bcoz musharraf had balls to kick looter politician. but kiyani didnt have courage.

Not rumor it had been happened due to nawaz conspiracy i.e. TTP funding & lawyers funding.

So Nawaz conspired to make Musharraf the president (which was one of Musharraf's demand for providing free ride to PPPP and MQM). Interesting I always though Musharraf was protecting his position.

Why will not people justify it .. they have much better life .. in musharraf era was the best time for many Pakistan's ... Pakistani;s has very low voting ratio ..if u get an average, 40 % of voters vote .. that how much people are interested in democracy ...dictatorship of two families is worse then a person how served 40 years for the country
12 steps forward 20 backwards

Back
Top Bottom