What's new

CIA terrified of Ghazwa e Hind...All Pakistanis must see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said that the Conquest of Constantinople (Istanbul) is the best example. The city was captured 900 years after the hadees. When a person can predict an event 900 years before it took place then it was not difficult for him to make this prediction too. AND in the Hadees it is written that the "Muslims of Hindustan along with other muslim armies" will fight against the Hindus of Hindustan......The Muslims of Hindustan now have separate land called "PAKISTAN". hope I now u r satisfied. Search about this hadees and your every doubt will be cleared as my has!!:pakistan:

we dont find our foreign policies in some random hadees. when u conquer us then talk. till then :wave:

We were hindus ,we are hindus and we will remain hindus .we wont change our colour with time ..ours is sanathana dharma (though i am an atheist)

Pandit or not Pandit; Muslims have been an overwhelming majority in Kashmir for centuries. Have you forgotten how unpopular that Sikh/Hindu ruler was even during British times? So much for representing his people :laugh:
Oh but you missed the question I asked you is it ok to kill and rape Muslims?

Coming to your repsonse, do you want to say that the rule of British and their proxy state was popular enough? lol at your ignorance!

yes we r, then face it if u dont want another 1971.

Another 71 :lol:

Keep dreaming; the loss of Bengal was more natural then it could be...they should have been a separate nation to start with. Having one wing mostly surrounded by hostile state and separate from the other wing by hundreds, maybe thousands of hostile territory...how the heck was that even possible? Quaids mistake, unfortunately.

Another one of those scenarios, however, isn't happeng, it's not exactly possible any more.

Keep dreaming; the loss of Bengal was more natural then it could be...they should have been a separate nation to start with. Having one wing mostly surrounded by hostile state and separate from the other wing by hundreds, maybe thousands of hostile territory...how the heck was that even possible? Quaids mistake, unfortunately.

Another one of those scenarios, however, isn't happeng, it's not exactly possible any more.
If he was alive he would have attested that making Pakistan itself was a mistake.. not because of what he thought but what it has become..

to be honest india doesnt even want to break pak again. once is all good.

we want to be frnds with u guys. thats all, but u dont understand it.

Coming to your repsonse, do you want to say that the rule of British and their proxy state was popular enough? lol at your ignorance!

Lol at your idiocy and English skills. Your post hardly makes any sense, go re-write it.

You are doing that right now :coffee:
Same in Sindh, Balochistan.. also lets put things into perspective, you guys are also helpless when innocent are killed by foreign powers.. be it Taliban your our creation, TTP and what not!

then take ur ppl, u wont get land. simple

The people belong to that land, genius. If the people want to come to us, and they do, then the land will also come to us. Doesn't get simpler than this, you greedy people.

Lol at your idiocy and English skills. Your post hardly makes any sense, go re-write it.
It is perfectly understandable. However, if you wish to sidestep my response and yours based on mine, you are free to do so..

But shows your ignorance!

i am a sikh and according to zaid hamid i am also supposed to help muslims invade india :rofl: yes i will help them bury dead pakistani soldiers in the graveyard somewhere in karachi.

This is in poor taste.

POST REPORTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom