What's new

'Chinese students stealing tech secrets from UK varsities’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scream all people want. It's a empty world out here in cyberspace. We'll see in the future more and more contributions from China to the rest of the world. US is already taking up HSR projects from chinese companies.

We'll always to aim to do everything better and more efficient.

Who's ill-reading?

"They (Chinese students) go back home taking that science and technology knowledge with them " they take home knowledge, not data! When they leave company/college, they should also return their knowledge? :lol:

PC bug? That is an obvious conspiracy with Microsoft that produces bug tolerating machines.

^^^ says the 911 truther. a quaint group of mental retards who think the US killed its own on 911. heh

Scream all people want. It's a empty world out here in cyberspace. We'll see in the future more and more contributions from China to the rest of the world. US is already taking up HSR projects from Chinese companies.

We'll always to aim to do everything better and more efficient.

Huawei Technologies Setback Shows U.S. Is Refusing Investments,because of your copy/ paste/ steal culture...

Also you too arrogantly and irresponsibly enlarge the accusation to such a huge group of people without providing any sufficient supporting materials to your point. This is ridiculous and wrathful.

Some indian I met failed to keep their words, Can I draw the conclusion that all the indians do not understand what they are talking about?

Concur.

My remote cousin was doing garment business with an Indian company, and he paid her a couple of thousand USD as down payment, but no goods turned up. I never heard him complaining all Indians but that one. In fact, many years ago, Zhejiang Silk Import and Export lost millions to a lying Indian company. Hey, that was supposedly a state company in China, and GOI refused to take action. Still I haven’t heard people over there blaming Indian companies as whole as liars.

Different people, different cultures...

Are you now starting to confess you are a 911 plotter?

Back to topic. In fact one Indian was put into jail becasue he steals for China. Indian born US engg jailed over spying for China

mental midget do you see black helicopters above?

Chinese engineers steal Silicon Valley secrets
Chinese engineers steal Silicon Valley secrets - Technology - smh.com.au engineers from China were sentenced to a year in prison Friday for stealing computer chip designs from their Silicon Valley employers and trying to smuggle the secrets to their homeland to launch a government-backed startup there.

are they cousins you talked about?

Forget it. House slaves always think they're in the favor of the master, and even tell the field slaves how lucky they are, how much the master loves them, otherwise they'd be starving in Africa. Many house slaves are more in favor of slavery than the slavemasters themselves.

Forget it. House slaves always think they're in the favor of the master, and even tell the field slaves how lucky they are, how much the master loves them, otherwise they'd be starving in Africa. Many house slaves are more in favor of slavery than the slavemasters themselves.

They need to overdo everything to prove their loyalty.

Huawei Technologies Setback Shows U.S. Is Refusing Investments,because of your copy/ paste/ steal culture...

I know a loser like you would pick up any garbage to bash China.

You know absolutely nothing about Huawei-Nokia love-hate relationship.

Read the following to see if there is anything available for replenishing you shoddy ammunition. http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/huawei-sues-to-block-motorolanokia-siemens-deal/

Experts estimation there may be close to tens or hundreds of billions of intellectual lose to Huawei if the purchase is granted, and that is also partly why Huawei let go 3Leaf.

BTW, given your demonstrated sh!tty capability, even you are given blue prints, no real stuff can be produced out of it but acerbic petulancy and peevishness. :rofl:

you dont have to spill your family history here...we forgive you and will leave good tips next time. promise.

Funny, an Indian guy always uses the racist undertone of the West to bash China.

If the West believes China is not capable to innovate by themselves, then neither India would be perceived as innovative in their mind. Since the white supremacy has insisted that only the white people can innovate in this planet.

I know a loser like you would pick up any garbage to bash China.

You know absolutely nothing about Huawei-Nokia love-hate relationship.

Read the following to see if there is anything available for replenishing you shoddy ammunition.

Experts estimation there may be close to tens or hundreds of billions of intellectual lose to Huawei if the purchase is granted, and that is also partly why Huawei let go 3Leaf.

BTW, given your demonstrated sh!t capability, even you are given blue prints, no real stuff can be produced out of it but acerbic petulancy and peevishness. :rofl:

911 truther boy! - where the those boys who got jailed your cousins. Huawei, founded in 1988 by former Chinese army officer Ren Zhengfei, the company’s phone networks pose national-security risks.

Members of Congress wrote at least two letters last year expressing concerns about the company’s activities in the U.S. A third letter last week raised concerns specifically about the 3Leaf purchase.

3Leaf, founded in 2004, developed technology for cloud computing, . Cloud computing lets businesses and government agencies move applications and programs to remote networks owned and operated by a third-party.

Allowing Huawei access to 3Leaf’s technology could pose a serious risk to U.S. computer networks as they increase use of cloud computing.

911 truther boy! sorry- you can't be trusted. china has a dispicable record ...and we all think of that when see your ilk in the US.

Funny, an Indian guy always uses the racist undertone of the West to bash China.

If the West believes China is not capable to innovate by themselves, then neither India would be perceived as innovative in their mind. Since the white supremacy has insisted that only the white people can innovate in this planet.

LOL you guys are all tripping on white masters and this slave blah blah and you accuse me of using racists undertones!

even Hollywood movies make fun about how racists the chinese and Koreans are in the US.

LOL you guys are all tripping on white masters and this slave blah blah and you accuse me of using racists undertones!

even Hollywood movies make fun about how racists the chinese and Koreans are in the US.

Ironically, i thought the Indian members suppose to love the South Koreans since they are both from the 'democratic nations'? :rolleyes:

Never know you hate them that much. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom