What's new

'Chinese students stealing tech secrets from UK varsities’

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ is your signature talking about your noggin? because after reading that post ... well :P

Most people notices only parts of the world that is tangible. But often it is the intangible things that are the driving force behind the tangible phenomenas.
From emptiness everything arises.

I got it from Dao de jing and also this Quantum Buddhism - home

You arrogantly abuse people who hold a different view as 'lack of education' which suggests your narrow mind-set and discriminatory attitude.

You alleged that someone is 'obviously lack of education'. Where is the proof?

The article is vague, way to vague. Stealing science and technology? Can they be more specific? If people are doing illegal things why hasn't anyone been charged, arrested?
Or is it just some company founder's sour grape mentality?
Imagine you get into a graduate program. The university puts faith in you to respect laws and grants you clearance to work in labs. one fine day, you decide to break the laws and walk out the lab with all or part of the data, go back to your country and start working on the same project there. That does constitute theft.
Is security really that lacking that so many students working on classified projects can just send data at will? Is there really so many 'secret' projects?
Have you been to Universities and seen how they give access to students? Then tell me, how is it possible to monitor a student in good standing who at the fag end of their program decide to steal and elope with the data to their mother country?

You arrogantly abuse people who hold a different view as 'lack of education' which suggests your narrow mind-set and discriminatory attitude.

Different view, I can understand. But harboring a different view which is considered ethically and morally WRONG not to mention being considered unlawful and such people not wanting to make amends, then yes, those people deserve my contempt.

It's not just about data but the whole research process - How can you steal something that is already inside your head?

If data is the only thing that is important why is experience and exposure highly valued.

Data, data. Data is a convenient word to hide behind.

Imagine you get into a graduate program. The university puts faith in you to respect laws and grants you clearance to work in labs. one fine day, you decide to break the laws and walk out the lab with all or part of the data, go back to your country and start working on the same project there. That does constitute theft.

Have you been to Universities and seen how they give access to students? Then tell me, how is it possible to monitor a student in good standing who at the fag end of their program decide to steal and elope with the data to their mother country?

How would you know they work on the 'same' project after graduation? From the scientific point of view, there is totally of no value to the same work after it was firstly done and published by someone else. So let's back to your question, have you been a university and familiar with how the science world works as you implied?

Or is it just as you said, only your imagination?

This is why India is only cheap sh*t outsource site for call centers while China is a leading science and engineering power. Indians brag that they're hired to work as office robots by Western corporations and get to make big profits for their white colonial slavemasters while getting fed the crumbs typical of house slaves, yet India's patent numbers, research paper publications, average citation rate, average literacy and average years of schooling are all far behind China's.

Their so called "ethics" are not ethics, because Indians are not ethical. Indians have the highest fraud/publication ratio in the world. They use "ethics" as a shield to hide behind when they're at the losing end, but no one mentions ethics when they talk about exports to Swiss Banks.

How would you know they work on the 'same' project after graduation? From the scientific point of view, there is totally of no value to the same work after it was firstly done and published by someone else. So let's back to your question, have you been a university and familiar with how the science world works as you implied?

Or is it just as you said, only your imagination?
Lol, yes it's just the overworking imaginations of my fertile mind. Are you kidding me?

now indians got chance to bash china,

Brits lost their power n everything n crying over lil things.

It's not just about data but the whole research process - How can you steal something that is already inside your head?

If data is the only thing that is important why is experience and exposure highly valued.

Data, data. Data is a convenient word to hide behind.

like that empty vessel thing again right? :P

how do you they did not steal data beyond whats in their head- copied media etc?

you do know internships can last over a year(s) and possibly give access to parts of the technology that are patented ?

you do know Dyson has no bone to pick with Chinese students to publicly call them out falsely? unless all you Chinese see is this vast international conspiracy?

you do know this is NOT I repeat NOT a new theme about China- you have tons and tons of technology companies that have complained about Chinese stealing technology, yeah?

Different view, I can understand. But harboring a different view which is considered ethically and morally WRONG not to mention being considered unlawful and such people not wanting to make amends, then yes, those people deserve my contempt.

Also you too arrogantly and irresponsibly enlarge the accusation to such a huge group of people without providing any sufficient supporting materials to your point. This is ridiculous and wrathful.

Some indian I met failed to keep their words, Can I draw the conclusion that all the indians do not understand what they are talking about?

This is why India is only cheap sh*t outsource site for call centers while China is a leading science and engineering power. Indians brag that they're hired to work as office robots by Western corporations and get to make big profits for their white colonial slavemasters while getting fed the crumbs typical of house slaves, yet India's patent numbers, research paper publications, average citation rate, average literacy and average years of schooling are all far behind China's.

Their so called "ethics" are not ethics, because Indians are not ethical. Indians have the highest fraud/publication ratio in the world. They use "ethics" as a shield to hide behind when they're at the losing end, but no one mentions ethics when they talk about exports to Swiss Banks.

dad cranked up his crystal meth lab again today..

Also you too arrogantly and irresponsibly enlarge the accusation to such a huge group of people without providing any sufficient supporting materials to your point. This is ridiculous and wrathful.

Some indian I met failed to keep their words, Can I draw the conclusion that all the indians do not understand what they are talking about?

Yes! There is statistical proof of this! But I will not reveal it unless challenged, inevitably, by an Indian, due to sensitive and controversial content.

bottom line is in this equation. China who is world famous among technology companies for its stealing of ohers technology. where a company like Dyson- who has no political agenda to call out Chinese students- just got up one day and said- well wtf for the hell of it , lets put out a press conference and blame the Chinese kids for stealing our technology.

That's it- thats what you Chinese wants the rest of the world to beleive.... disregard our world famous reputation or disrepute in this matter. just take our word that - these boys were framed by a freaking vacuum company because of the colonial agenda! :D got it...

This is the problem of selective reading... better read the complete article.. I think you are not working with any MNC or may be you have not studied in any American University...

When you work on some project (in company or college) you must submit it to the company/college. The datas belong to the institution not individual.... here in this case brits observed that the chinies are stealing the data.. and worst thing is they are bugging there system, thru which they are stealing there research even if they leave the institution...

Chinies are not allowed to use there mobile or laptop while in college... this is to prevent the ill-practice...

Who's ill-reading?

"They (Chinese students) go back home taking that science and technology knowledge with them " they take home knowledge, not data! When they leave company/college, they should also return their knowledge? :lol:

PC bug? That is an obvious conspiracy with Microsoft that produces bug tolerating machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom