What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:

See that. That's what I was talkin' 'bout.

All talk.

All meat. No spine.

Not the courage to say Ruled 'US'.

But that's ok. Courage is something that MEN have, not chicken.

All this talk of meat and veg, does indicate a certain physiological affliction by yourself, again hurting your feelings was not my intention, but what is done, is done.

Illusion ... :lol:
all the accounts by you are true.. and by others false... happy now.

pushing thousands of soldiers to die like chicken in waves.. that all why u won any battle
Somebody here talk constructively, you still be troll! You have no hope!
My some advices to you!( I know you will not accept it publicly)
1. after shtiting and before eating, Don't forget clean your fingers, especially clean the corner of nails, forcus on the something that be stuck to gap between nail and skin, after shtiting you clean the hole with you hand.
2. change the habit that sucking you fingers.
3.don't mistake the right and left.

Read what American soldiers who actually served during the war have to say about the so called "human wave" tactics. If the PVA actually employed human wave tactics during the war against superior American fire power the death rate would have been far greater.

BevinAlexander.com: A Military History, Military Strategy and Foreign Policy Resource
He is totally troll, don't reason with he, somebody should worth it, but he doesn't, he is cheap and invincible totally!!

Somebody here talk constructively, you still be troll! You have no hope!
My some advices to you!( I know you will not accept it publicly)
1. after shtiting and before eating, Don't forget clean your fingers, especially clean the corner of nails, forcus on the something that be stuck to gap between nail and skin, after shtiting you clean the hole with you hand.
2. change the habit that sucking you fingers.
3.don't mistake the right and left.

He is totally troll, don't reason with he, somebody should worth it, but he doesn't, he is cheap and invincible totally!!

my advise to you... SHUTUP..

ur cheapness is in ur language. typical chinese looser or paid ccp troll

Pakistan Army has humiliated hordes of Indians using mountain warfare in Kargil.

The fact that our country exists and is constantly on the minds of Indian Government, media, army, and people is evidence enough of our success.

If you want to talk about Martial race, then we have more percentage than India.

The so called "human wave" tactics during the Korean War were actually uneducated, sensationalist reports by Western journalists. The Chinese actually maximized forces for local attacks and often used rapid attacks and rear infiltration. Those tactics, coupled with the PLA's tendency to engage enemies at night, create the illusion of "human wave attacks" with far superior enemy forces. Human wave tactics were in fact used during the Korean war by South Korean forces, ironically.

The Europeans also thought the Mongols employed "human (or better put "cavalry) wave" attacks during the 13th century invasion of Europe due to their use of hit and run tactics (hence the Mongol "Horde").

If you want to learn more about actual tactics used by the PLA during the Korean conflict I would advise you to read books by actual Korean War veterans such as Bevin Alexander. They give a more accurate account of the actual tactics and strategies employed by both sides of the war.

siegecrossbow, my statement of "human wave" is based on not just the korean war, but every war china fought, including the one with india. can u show me a single skirmish won by tactical brilliance instead of sheer numbers?

You know what? You fight for things you believe in.

Indians fought for Kargil. We got hundreds of our soldiers killed.

WHY?

Because we BELIEVED in the idea that we were fighting for.

It's all about the morale, man.

If you really believe in something, you'll even give your life for it.

Pakistanis never believe in the things they say.

Pakistanis are all talk, talk, and all talk but when push comes to shove, they all chicken out. Sometimes behind Uncle Sam and sometimes behind the Chinese.

Just like they say; trouble tells the charachter of men.

Pakistanis are only good at shouting, crying, whining and boasting.

...when it comes to action,...all chicken...all meat no spine. None whatsoever.

Pieces of chicken, I tell ya.

I see the drama queen is in full swing :lol:.....itching to be seen off in a Pink Saree.....again.
Just what purpose did you exactly achieve in Kargil.......read it from your own kind.

VK Shashikumar: Pakistan still occupies four kargil peaks

The so called "human wave" tactics during the Korean War were actually uneducated, sensationalist reports by Western journalists. The Chinese actually maximized forces for local attacks and often used rapid attacks and rear infiltration. Those tactics, coupled with the PLA's tendency to engage enemies at night, create the illusion of "human wave attacks" with far superior enemy forces. Human wave tactics were in fact used during the Korean war by South Korean forces, ironically.

The Europeans also thought the Mongols employed "human (or better put "cavalry) wave" attacks during the 13th century invasion of Europe due to their use of hit and run tactics (hence the Mongol "Horde").

If you want to learn more about actual tactics used by the PLA during the Korean conflict I would advise you to read books by actual Korean War veterans such as Bevin Alexander. They give a more accurate account of the actual tactics and strategies employed by both sides of the war.

Very interesting. Only a Chinese member had the answer. Sad going, for a military matters forum.

siegecrossbow himself mentioned the bolded part (in siegecrossbow own words).. so if u gather all the troops in large numbers to attack some small no of troops... that's human wave. all he did is twisted the words. if u win good.. if u dont u do it again. ( gather all the troops and attack again!!)

sorry Dear Joe I beg to differ on this one !!

Seems you lose you mind!! Calm down, take some sedatives!

when someone will read ur abusive post on me .. he will know who lost mind.. :lol: :P
though the sedatives seem to be working on u :P

siegecrossbow, my statement of "human wave" is based on not just the korean war, but every war china fought, including the one with india. can u show me a single skirmish won by tactical brilliance instead of sheer numbers?

Shinigami, you are on weak grounds here.

Pakistan Army has humiliated hordes of Indians using mountain warfare in Kargil.

Razpak, you have guns but you know squat about warfare. :lol: basic between indians and pakistanis i suppose

any kid who knows the basics of warfare will tell you that to evict an well entrenched enemy from an altitude, you need a ratio of 5:1. and even then expect heavy losses. kargil was just that.

The fact that our country exists and is constantly on the minds of Indian Government, media, army, and people is evidence enough of our success.

one day i hope this "india wants us dead" paranoia will go from all pakistanis so they can focus on other things

If you want to talk about Martial race, then we have more percentage than India.

"Martial Race" is BULLCRAP. Jews were considered NON martial. what happened.

Let me simplify it for you

To win a fight you need muscle
To win a war you need brains

Shinigami, you are on weak grounds here.

please, prove me wrong

4000 indian "warrior" surrendered in 1962,when there is only 1000 indian killed in 1962.
A brave army indeed,lol.

In korean war,150000 chinese soldiers were killed,but there was only 20k soldiers surrendered.

Razpak, you have guns but you know squat about warfare. basic between indians and pakistanis i suppose

any kid who knows the basics of warfare will tell you that to evict an well entrenched enemy from an altitude, you need a ratio of 5:1. and even then expect heavy losses. kargil was just that.

Did we not display legendary tactics?

Once again outgunned and outnumbered.

Did you fully evict our troops?

Not a success by definition. :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom