What's new

China's Inner Mongolia 'under heavy security'

I don't see why would Mangolians complains both the girls were beautiful , in picture I see no difference every one loves China equally just few bad apples but China is on the case to fix it

Who are the bad apples?

The Uyghur Muslims and the Tibetans?

Remainder are Hans as they claim.

If you feel Uyghur Muslims and Tibetans are bad apples, good for you!

Who are the bad apples?

The Uyghur Muslims and the Tibetans?

Remainder are Hans as they claim.

If you feel Uyghur Muslims and Tibetans are bad apples, good for you!

more than 92% Chinese are Han Chinese. Apparently, we cannot classify Han as the bad apple.

Actually, there are bad apples within each, no matter you are Uighur, Tibetan, or Han.

more than 92% Chinese are Han Chinese. Apparently, we cannot classify Han as the bad apple.

Actually, there are bad apples within each, no matter you are Uighur, Tibetan, or Han.

If yu cannot classify Han as bad apple, then how come the next sentence?

Anyway, let it be.

China is anti religion and more so they are afraid of 'foreign' religions like Islam and Christianity.

Anti-religion, yet so many temples and religious statues.

Afraid of foreign religions, yet Chiristianity is growing fast in China.

They are afraid that the 'foreign' ideas will ruin the Han culture and legacy.

There are many countries and culture's that have that fear - why single out Han Chinese?
For example, Europe is afraid of becoming Islamised.

They are also afraid that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and they will be affected by it.

Like I said above.
America, Europe, Israel and even India have concerns lol - why single out China?

China does not want any foreign ideas to contaminate them.

Though not a civilised way of looking at the world, but I presume because of this, they succeed.

And yet China's history is full of accepting foreign ideas and religions.

You can only have 'National Shame' if you've had a glorious past. Unlike India with your '300 years of National Glory' being civilized and dominated by a couple thousand Britishers. That was India's Golden Age.

:cheers:

Touche. India's history is a history of being conquered.

And Chinese history is history of Shame and they proudly flaunt their Shame as if it were Mao's Little Red Book containing all the answers to the world problems!!

"China does not want any foreign ideas to contaminate them.

Though not a civilised way of looking at the world, but I presume because of this, they succeed."

As far as I know it is a Chinese who went to where known as India that took notes of the people and the land 1400 years ago. And Xuanzang's travels are the most valueble records of india's early history.

Anti-religion, yet so many temples and religious statues.

Afraid of foreign religions, yet Chiristianity is growing fast in China.

Temples?

Dinosaurs are also there. But as Museum pieces!!

Christianity and Islam are state controlled and monitored.

That is no religion.

That is why there are these secret House Churches, which are banned by the CCP.

No fairy tales, please.

There are many countries and culture's that have that fear - why single out Han Chinese?
For example, Europe is afraid of becoming Islamised.

But then do not suppress religion or suppress them from saying what they like with religious overtones.

Like I said above.
America, Europe, Israel and even India have concerns lol - why single out China?

Like I said above.

In India, no one can stop Islam.

And yet China's history is full of accepting foreign ideas and religions.

Like?

And Chinese history is history of Shame and they proudly flaunt their Shame as if it were Mao's Little Red Book containing all the answers to the world problems!!

China's history is full of wisdom, firmness and persistent. China pursue unity and provide order peace and the glory of civilization to the world, at least the east half of the world, against the harassment of the nomadic powers for thousands of years. Korea, Japan and vietnam all benefits from China's characters, philosophies agricultural and handicraft know-hows.

It is funny that a dead man scared you so much even after decades of his death, even his thoughts and ideas, that helped guiding Chinese people to overcome the darkest age of ours, were abandoned but politely preserved on the shelf by most of our people today.

China's history is full of wisdom, firmness and persistent. China pursue unity and provide order peace and the glory of civilization to the world, at least the east half of the world, against the harassment of the nomadic powers for thousands of years. Korea, Japan and vietnam all benefits from China's characters, philosophies agricultural and handicraft know-hows.

It is funny that a dead man scared you so much even after decades of his death, even his thoughts and ideas, that helped guiding Chinese people to overcome the darkest age of ours, were abandoned but politely preserved on the shelf by most of our people today.

It's funny how we "culturally dominated" your country for 20 centuries as well, without invading an inch of chini land. You should thank us for giving you people a culture.

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

I have no doubts about China.

Language is one input.

Changing the demography is the second. Make the Majority into a nondescript minority. Let the years pass and then claim that it was always Han. Let me give you an example - all area below the Yellow River. Aren't they all Han? And also Hongkong, Macau and even Taiwan?

Changing demographics doesn't change ones ethnicity.
Being a member of a minority doesn't automatically assimilate you into the majority.
A Mongolian cannot become a Han just by being surrounded by Han.

Then having made the Han the majority by huge numbers as in Inner Mongolia (80%), impose the Han culture and way of life and ridicule the original people. Humiliate the originals as primitive and barbarians.

These "original people" have as much rights as Hans - in fact ethnic minorities in some ways have more rights than the Han.

I don't see where you get this idea that Han culture is imposed on anyone.

Tiki does have a pair of coloured glasses to see the world.

Confucius once said "Respect the supernatural and keep your distance". It is just national character that we don't fancy the idea of religion as you people do. Chinese people are too practical to be bothered by gods. We like people with wisdom and hardworking but not a statue who can do nothing but try to fool people.

It's funny how we "culturally dominated" your country for 20 centuries as well, without invading an inch of chini land. You should thank us for giving you people a culture.

This is another interesting story which illustrates the courtesy in Chinese and the arrogance of Indian. Hu can say whatever he want but apparently he wanted to point out that india does have some cultural thing worth mentioning.

Indian culturally domination in China, what a joke. Did we use your spells instead of ours, did we like your stories or plays more than ours? Ah we did introduced a religion, but at the same time other foreign religions were introduced to China as well. Not to mention the religion were almost abandoned in your own land afterwards.

Temples?

Dinosaurs are also there. But as Museum pieces!!

Christianity and Islam are state controlled and monitored.

That is no religion.

That is why there are these secret House Churches, which are banned by the CCP.

No fairy tales, please.

Given the trouble with Islamist militancy around the world, do you not think it prudent to monitor muslim seperatists in Xianjiang?

Why don't the Hui have any problems practising Islam?

Churches are monitored not because of Han pride and but more to do with the state being in control of the masses.

Like I said above.

In India, no one can stop Islam.

Muslims and Christians aren't being persecuted in India?

Bhuddism.

This is another interesting story which illustrates the courtesy in Chinese and the arrogance of Indian. Hu can say whatever he want but apparently he wanted to point out that india does have some cultural thing worth mentioning.

Indian culturally domination in China, what a joke. Did we use your spells instead of ours, did we like your stories or plays more than ours? Ah we did introduced a religion, but at the same time other foreign religions were introduced to China as well. Not to mention the religion were almost abandoned in your own land afterwards.

Actually nope. Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism even Sikhism have very similar mantras (maybe not Sikhism so much), rituals as well as culture and the conception of Karma, Yoga, the idea of Dharma, Samsara etc... I know other foreign religions were introduced in China, but Buddhism still is the largest religion in China.

I don't wanna go into mudslinging. But when you mentioned Indians having culture only when Islam and the British came, that made me mad.

Back
Top Bottom