What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably an ethnic Indian who has given up his culture and his heritage to become an American.

Remember, "recent converts" are the most fanatical of all. :azn:

The term I prefer is house slave.

House slaves tell the field slaves how great it is to be a house slave, serving their white colonial masters, and that if they were free, they'd be in Africa, starving.

No, he's not Indian. He's purebred 100% american. Even other Indians hate him. In fact, he doesn't know any Indian language besides English, who says he's Indian? He talks like an American and thinks he's American, he's American. A ghetto dog of an American that lives in the sh*t slum of Atlanta, but whatever.

:coffee: He doesn't speak any foreign language? Perhaps he was a primary school students, I think that secondary school students can speak a bit of foreign language.

Sorry CD, i have to disagree with you on this one, its more annoying to deal with an Indian troll thats suffering "identity crisis", on one hand he want to defend India as an Indian, on the other hand he use a so-called american identity to bash Chinese cos he feel down and inferior being an Indian when comparing to Chinese. Sad but true.

Some of you people have major misconceptions.

No one gives a damn. We don't have to compare to China in any sense. No one considers himself inferior to Chinese, Japanese or Americans or anyone else.

Get over this pathetic sense of false superiority. It sucks.

I have seen far too many of Chinese trolls now, suddenly popping all over the place, brandishing their new found "Superpower" and arrogance. It comes to the "nouveau riche" always, except that you are still not there yet.

Guess what, we are totally underwhelmed!

It is good to see a billion plus people finally getting their due, it is pathetic to see some of them getting so much ahead of themselves.

It is good to see a billion plus people finally getting their due, it is pathetic to see some of them getting so much ahead of themselves.

Funny, that is what I think about most of the Indian members here.

Your own countrymen are posting thread after thread to bash China.

The problem, is that India in reality... is nothing yet like what the Indian nationalists believe.

According to Times of India polls, most Indians believe that India will be a superpower within 20 years. :no:

Good.

If this thread is your idea of a China bashing thread, I have to disagree. There was no bashing at all. It was not even a thread with any negative connotations till some of you sniffed it out of nowhere.

The problem, is that India in reality... is nothing yet like what the Indian nationalists believe.

According to Times of India polls, most Indians believe that India will be a superpower within 20 years. :no:

I have not seen the polls. Indian would surely know better about their own country than someone outside based on pictures on the net.

I don't think being a Superpower means anything for India. We have a great enough job trying to give every Indian the opportunity he/she deserves. Once that happens, any labels and tags (that is what "Superpower" is as far as I am concerned) will take care of themselves. I couldn't care less about the labels and tags.

The thread could also have been to critic China... but most Chinese members can't even take some criticism... isnt it? I am yet to see a responsible senior members take control of the unnecessary trolling which results in worthless discussions on this forum. I am now forced to make a judgement that most Chinese cannot take any criticism, which is quite contrary to the opinion that I have held so far.

It is for sure not for the Chinese members to decide... is it?

Good.

If this thread is your idea of a China bashing thread, I have to disagree. There was no bashing at all. It was not even a thread with any negative connotations till some of you sniffed it out of nowhere.

What a joke. Look at the front page of the world affairs forum and read the threads posted by JayAtl and perplexed.

As for the poll:

India will turn superpower in 25 years: poll - Times Of India

Whereas according to Goldman Sachs, even by 2050 (twice as far away) India will not even be in the top two economies.

China is already the second biggest economy, but we are nowhere close to being a superpower. So what chance will India have, if they can't even get into the top two largest economies?

Ultimate wet dreams.

I am now forced to make a judgement that most Chinese cannot take any criticism, which is quite contrary to the opinion that I have held so far.

Good, it wasn't difficult to change your opinion, and I hope it will work for others too. :azn:

Your position now, is a more honest representation of your perspective (even if it is a stereotype.)

Some of you people have major misconceptions.

No one gives a damn. We don't have to compare to China in any sense. No one considers himself inferior to Chinese, Japanese or Americans or anyone else.

Get over this pathetic sense of false superiority. It sucks.

I have seen far too many of Chinese trolls now, suddenly popping all over the place, brandishing their new found "Superpower" and arrogance. It comes to the "nouveau riche" always, except that you are still not there yet.

Guess what, we are totally underwhelmed!

When you are crying foul for my response while willing to turn a blind eye on the low life behavior of your own countrymen, You ain't worth my breath period.

Whereas according to Goldman Sachs, even by 2050 (twice as far away) India will not even be in the top two economies.

China is already the second biggest economy, but we are nowhere close to being a superpower. So what chance will India have, if they can't even get into the top two largest economies?
Ultimate wet dreams.

I have to admit that I have started to troll here, but I couldn't resist.

Let me ask you one frank question here. Why are you guys scared if India becomes a superpower? I have seen this argument repeated over an over in each and every thread.... pointing to some insecurity here. In fact not just this argument, but rather I can give you a long list of repetitive arguments which are almost played over and over like a soundtrack from a dated pirated music album.

What a joke. Look at the front page of the world affairs forum and read the threads posted by JayAtl and perplexed.

At least this thread was not bashing. Why mix stuff?

25 years is too far away. We don't know what happens by then.

If people in the metros believe that India will be a Superpower by then, I see it as a sign of confidence in India's growth. What seems to be the issue there?

I personally don't believe in this "Superpower business BTW.

Now Goldman Sachs can only predict. It doesn't make it true all the time.

Did it predict that China will be the second biggest economy by 2011 itself?

Now A citi report predicts that India will be the largest economy by 2050.

Citigroup: US will be 3rd-largest economy by 2050- MSN Money

These predictions can only point to trends and possibilities. It is up to us to make them true.

We always had the potential. Now there is an opportunity to realize it. Success is never guaranteed.

As for the poll:

India will turn superpower in 25 years: poll - Times Of India

Ultimate wet dreams.

you and your goldman sachs report- but you dont cite the Citi bank which says you wont be no1 for long and india will take over. not only are you not a superpower or will ever be one- you are 1/3 of the US ecnomony , so get behind the line with your wet dreams... :D

When you are crying foul for my response while willing to turn a blind eye on the low life behavior of your own countrymen, You ain't worth my breath period.

Do you think I give a damn!

Let me answer to make it easy for you.

I don't give a damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom