What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
You came clean with a negative stereotype against Chinese people, it is definitely a victory for honesty. :P
Easier than I thought. :azn:

Well if you guys want to portray a negative picture of the Chinese, then let me say you are very successful. :cheers:

I have to admit that I have started to troll here, but I couldn't resist.

Let me ask you one frank question here. Why are you guys scared if India becomes a superpower? I have seen this argument repeated over an over in each and every thread.... pointing to some insecurity here. In fact not just this argument, but rather I can give you a long list of repetitive arguments which are almost played over and over like a soundtrack from a dated pirated music album.

I understand Stingroy. :azn:

What annoys us is Indians trying to lecture us on democracy and morality when their own country is so far behind us.

Look at the front page of the world affairs forum, just the top few topics.

- China executed more people than rest of world combined
- China's Ghost Cities
- The China Ad played on TV - having a huge impact on AMericans!
- 'Chinese students stealing tech secrets from UK varsities’
- China hackers get info from U.S. oil companies

All from, you guessed it, Indian posters. :D

- China's Ghost Cities

Help me understand one thing here... are any of these reports claiming anything wrong? Are any of these topics fake? They are perfectly legit news articles and are worth the debate on this forum (given a right audience and participants). Running away from negative criticism only shows the weakness and not the strength. I had a sane discussion on this very same topic with "Anonymous User" yesterday.... couldn't senior members like you contributed to that discussion.
I saw that when we were having a sane discussion, no other Chinese member was interested and stayed away from this thread.

If we all try we can have a rather sane discussion on the same topics that you have listed above... but alas no one tries.

I understand Stingroy. :azn:

What annoys us is Indians trying to lecture us on democracy and morality when their own country is so far behind us.

- China's Ghost Cities

and every one of those articles were news pieces not authored by Indians! --- and those are big international news- worthy of being printed in international news organizations...

so blame china . china's tsunamis daily - done by china and not the messengers

besides indians post bad stuff about india too - unlike you guys who only post lovefests.

you and your goldman sachs report- but you dont cite the Citi bank which says you wont be no1 for long and india will take over. not only are you not a superpower or will ever be one- you are 1/3 of the US ecnomony , so get behind the line with your wet dreams... :D

Why are you happy for India, house slave? You have a new master now. Better behave or it's back to the fields.

Help me understand one thing here... are any of these reports claiming anything wrong? Are any of these topics fake? They are perfectly legit news articles and are worth the debate on this forum (given a right audience and participants). Running away from negative criticism only shows the weakness and not the strength. I had a sane discussion on this very same topic with "Anonymous User" yesterday.... couldn't senior members like you contributed to that discussion.
I saw that when we were having a sane discussion, no other Chinese member was interested and stayed away from this thread.

If we all try we can have a rather sane discussion on the same topics that you have listed above... but alas no one tries.

LOL what a joke, just look at the front page, and come up with better excuses.

Indians always like to attack SOCOM, Hafizz, Omar1984 for starting bashing topics.

Yet they do the same thing to us, and have the moral hypocrisy to complain. :rofl:

Come up with a better excuse, we both know why negative threads about China are constantly posted by Indians, and not by Pakistanis/Sri Lankans/Bangaldeshis.

I have to admit that I have started to troll here, but I couldn't resist.

Let me ask you one frank question here. Why are you guys scared if India becomes a superpower? I have seen this argument repeated over an over in each and every thread.... pointing to some insecurity here. In fact not just this argument, but rather I can give you a long list of repetitive arguments which are almost played over and over like a soundtrack from a dated pirated music album.

I can assure you that we are not. We don't even make the efforts to troll in the Indian forum nor do we conjure up numerous threads to antagonize you guys. If you want to become a superpower or want to dream of becoming one, its entirely up to you and we won't stop you. It is not our interest to care about how much you want to challenge the US to its throne. Speaking on behalf of my brethren we are here in peace and we care more about a peaceful rise and being a regional power is suffice. We have little desire to be another military world police.

LOL what a joke, just look at the front page, and come up with better excuses.

Indians always like to attack SOCOM, Hafizz, Omar1984 for starting bashing topics.

Yet they do the same thing to us, and have the moral hypocrisy to complain. :rofl:

Come up with a better excuse, we both know why negative threads about China are constantly posted by Indians, and not by Pakistanis/Sri Lankans/Bangaldeshis.
I don't need to come up with a better excuse to convince you.... not my problem if you are not convinced. I have made my point and put a note in my head.
Some not all bash the OP... but there are others who do participate in a constructive way.... It rarely becomes a troll fest. We have both sensible and immature trollers in the Indian diaspora, whereas I see a collective effort always from the Chinese members.... either it is a sane discussion or all troll.

I don't need to come up with a better excuse to convince you.... not my problem if you are not convinced. I have made my point and put a note in my head.
Some not all bash the OP... but there are others who do participate in a constructive way.... It rarely becomes a troll fest. We have both sensible and immature trollers in the Indian diaspora, whereas I see a collective effort always from the Chinese members.... either it is a sane discussion or all troll.

JayATL is not Indian. He is American. Most Chinese don't troll real Indians.

I can assure you that we are not. We don't even make the efforts to troll in the Indian forum nor do we conjure up numerous threads to antagonize you guys. If you want to become a superpower or want to dream of becoming one, its entirely up to you and we won't stop you. It is not our interest to care about how much you want to challenge the US to its throne. Speaking on behalf of my brethren we are here in peace and we care more about a peaceful rise and being a regional power is suffice. We have little desire to be another military world police.

You can keep your peace card to yourself.... don't try to wave it infront of me today.... atleast not on this thread.

I have already made my point earlier in this thread. If you wanted peace, you wouldn't be seeing so much uncontrolled trolling on this thread. There could have been a much more sane discussion on this topic. It is not just about China anymore... any impact to the Chinese economy in the housing sector is going to spell doom in the global economy. Instead of having a constructive discussion everyone made a mockery of this serious topic.

You're just dancing around the issue, that Indians are starting a flood of anti-China threads here. We all know it, just some can't admit it. You love your faux-moral high ground too much.

You've been here a while Dezi, so I'll just say it straight. Sooner or later, you will realize that it is pointless debating with people who hate you.

I came to that realization a while ago, and you will too.

You have a personal grudge against a member, slug it out in a separate thread in the members club... ruining every thread doesn't help the cause.

Why are you happy for India, house slave? You have a new master now. Better behave or it's back to the fields.

damn , your racists talk is coming unhinged. ROFL - I can imagine you all pissed ... :D. show your true chinese colors, we all know you guys are flamimng racists...

Though racism in China is strongest against black people, there is a general relationship that determines how foreigners are seen by many people in China: The darker your skin, the more racism you will experience.

look all you do is make racists comments and post articles all day about Indians toilets and starving etc... you must be on your father meth to think you don't troll Indians all day , every day here.

You're just dancing around the issue, that Indians are starting a flood of anti-China threads here. We all know it, just some can't admit it. You love your faux-moral high ground too much.

You've been here a while Dezi, so I'll just say it straight. Sooner or later, you will realize that it is pointless debating with people who hate you.

I came to that realization a while ago, and you will too.

Lets agree to disagree at this point.... too much trolling on my quota today and I am starting to feel I am talking to the Great Wall of China now ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom