What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can keep your peace card to yourself.... don't try to wave it infront of me today.... atleast not on this thread.

I have already made my point earlier in this thread. If you wanted peace, you wouldn't be seeing so much uncontrolled trolling on this thread. There could have been a much more sane discussion on this topic. It is not just about China anymore... any impact to the Chinese economy in the housing sector is going to spell doom in the global economy. Instead of having a constructive discussion everyone made a mockery of this serious topic.

Me wanting peace has nothing to do with the level of trolling on this thread as I have contributed nothing to the trolling of this thread. My point on the previous post was to make one point clear to you. That is we have no desire to care about India becoming a superpower or not. That is India and America's problem. If America has no problem sharing its throne, then great.
If America take India's eagerness to challenge their throne as an offense, that too isn't our problem. The problem lies with the way some of you are thinking.
Why would it bother us? what will you do when your country become a superpower? police the world? nuke us and get yourself nuked back to stone age also? You can cut some of the non sense already. Isn't the level and frequency of "Anti-China" threads and the level of trolling in good Chinese threads evident enough for you?
Sure we get accused of being a 50cent army and we get paid 50 cent per post, but surely the number of posts directed against us is far greater for fewer to no cost at all? It is almost too easy to trace back to the troll who derails what could have been a good thread, and no offense to the respectable Indian members, it just happens to be mostly Indians who is trolling.

Over Spending on Infrastructure is actually not a loss... China has proven this. Its high time India starts spending on Infra Projects...

look all you do is make racists comments and post articles all day about Indians toilets and starving etc... you must be on your father meth to think you don't troll Indians all day , every day here.

Find 1 post about me talking about Indian toilets. Just one. I don't troll, I give facts.

Let me ask you one frank question here. Why are you guys scared if India becomes a superpower? I have seen this argument repeated over an over in each and every thread.... pointing to some insecurity here. In fact not just this argument, but rather I can give you a long list of repetitive arguments which are almost played over and over like a soundtrack from a dated pirated music album.

We're not scared, just concerned. Why are we concerned? Look around, some indian trolls are already behaving like this, what do you expect us to imagine an india superpower will be like?

@StingRoy and Vinod2070

Give me one reason why we should take the criticism from Indians?

@StingRoy and Vinod2070

Tell me one good time when you missed an opportunity to fish around for oppurtunities to criticize India and indians.

@StingRoy and Vinod2070

Give me a reason why you joined this forum?

For me criticism from anyone is merely a chance to learn about my own nation ,while attempting to disprove the other.

For me criticism from anyone is merely a chance to learn about my own nation ,while attempting to disprove the other.

So if I refuse to take your criticism over my country, I am being ignorant of my own country? Is that what you are trying to say?

By the way, I am here to practise my English.

The better question, is why would so many Indians join Pakistan Defence Forum? Since they have a problem with both Pakistanis and Chinese?

@StingRoy and Vinod2070

Since you asked me, I have never indulged in criticizing China AFAIK.

The forums are a place for discussion. People are free to post the topic they want and also ignore what they want. As long as it is based on facts, there is no reason to take offense.

I would agree though that excessive negativism breeds the kind of behavior we are seeing here.

I wish things were not so hostile. They are now and people think they are being patriotic by doing what they are doing.

So if I refuse to take your criticism over my country, I am being ignorant of my own country? Is that what you are trying to say?

By the way, I am here to practise my English.

Your English is excellent. :tup:

I haven't seen you make a single mistake.

The better question, is why would so many Indians join Pakistan Defence Forum? Since they have a problem with both Pakistanis and Chinese?

No!Since we get to interact with them properly,as the freedom of speech is good here,also all topics are discussed here at times academically .

Over Spending on Infrastructure is actually not a loss... China has proven this. Its high time India starts spending on Infra Projects...

Good to see India starts to get on its feet, and not getting fooled by the West.

Tell me one good time when you missed an opportunity to fish around for oppurtunities to criticize India and indians.

Well, perhaps you should check out how many anti-India threads posted by Chinese member are running on this forum now and how many anti-China threads posted by Indian on this forum "just for today"? do you think members are all blind and stupid?
Btw, your avatar looks familiar.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom