What's new

China won, but never wanted, Sino-Indian war

China in 1962 started a war ... that it cant win in longer run ... they may have won a battle... but chinese very well knows .. in longer run they can not win from India...
that is why they will be getting paranoid ...

AA, what you said is indeed true, I tried to thank you but I found none of Indians thank you. so I did not. let other Chinese thank alone.

Why they dont, none of them agreed with you. British ruled for more than 300 years, true. but most indians are greatly thankful to UK, still participating the colonialism club as a proud. Speaking English is a life-saving skill you should not assault them. And they can list 100 more of other what UK left over are great assets. You dont like colonialism is you personal interest, someone else enjoys it.

Fly said "Both countries lost the war"? at least I dont agree. Do you agree China lost in the WWII? lost the war to Japan? why China lost the war in 1962? to win or to lose depends what your goal is. China's goal was to stop India's harassment. China did paid some price, what China got was 50 years of peace. If you read my previous post, you know what I meant.

The other winner was USA. CIA gave India wrong information and advises, CIA gave them by mistake or intend to gave them wrong info, I dont know. But the goal of USA was achieved. on one side, US stuck on Vietnam war, China was on the opposite side against US, burned Chinese back yard was US's main goal.

And as today, US's main goal is to harass China on all the boarder if possible. S.Korea, Philippine, Vietnam, India and you list more. Anyone fights against China, US wins from the beginning of any fighting, conflicts, war,,,, the small counties win or lose does not matter, USA wins.[/QUOTE
]

I find it amazing how Chinese hate India for not turning against the West and maintaining good relations with them.

Indians don't like to think too much of the past . In the past many Afghan and Uzbek rulers came ,invaded and ruled Indian . Murdered Indians , plundered our cities. The British also ruled India for almost 190 years .Yet with all these countries , Afghanistan , Uzbekistan and UK , we have good relations .Why ? because whatever happened, happened a long time in the past . why should we hate the current generation of Uzbeks , Afghans or Brits for what their ancestors did .Neither the rule of Afghans and Uzbeks , nor that of British is largely seen positively in India but to keep your thinking hostage to past is a crime.

No , India will not hate the West until and unless their actions affect un negatively . When they do , we vehemently oppose them , be it on climate change , World trade norms , Syria or Iraq .In many of these issues we stood side by side with China to oppose the West.

There are only two reasons why some feeling of distrust is still alive in India is that ,

1. China's support for India's arch rival Pakistan
2. China 's claim on an entire Indian province

Indians will worry about the immediate threat not about a threat that may come in the future i.e the West .We will cross that bridge when it comes.

Many Indians have stated these things on this forum for years but unfortunately no one on the other side has bothered to lend an ear. They have formed their opinion and are now too stubborn to change them.

Btw , after my experience on this forum I don't believe anymore that the distrust and dislike is only one sided . Till the time that Chinese quit putting the blame for our rocky relations squarely on India and not consider it a two way responsibility, till that times things will remain difficult. But I am hopeful

My last posting unrelated to the topic.

So no clarity around what China is doing.That is what I am pointing to my fellow Indians - do not talk about cooperation yet. build yourself economically and militarily and initiate cooperation with like-minded countries. Think about the cooperation with China after you have built yourself up.

On the money Sashan. India and Indians need to get thier act together. The rich and pwoerful only respect the rich and powerful. Get our house in order. These MNC's and countries wooing us only see as a CASH COW. We got plenty of potential, but it has to be utilized more efficiently.

It seems chinese have better memory of 62 conflict with India but guess purposely avoiding what was done to them by Japanese...what a shameless ppl are these!!

guess chinese trolls ve lost all other debates in other threads hence resorting again back to their only and densly propogated 62 victory....literally...chinese are the biggest and worst trolls...they are as cheap as their products! a$$holes!!

But....but what???? you keep talking about 62 conflict with India just to get few thanks from your own and Pakistani members in this forum? ...you say, it was your victory..I say, no, you pulled out the way you say japanese...if it was your victory, why did you pull out? For you information, most of the part of India was unaware of any such war with Chinese until they learned about it in their school text books....and you call it WAR VICTORY..what a BS claim u ppl ve been making over and over again!!!

sorry mate, you give me no other choice other than reporting your posts.
calling them names is not going to change the fact that NEHRU pushed them to the war mode and they came up on top and we fought with valour and are not feeling humiliated

my fellow country men, telling the world of a alternative reality such as "we would have won on a long run", "China was paronoid of that" is just going to increase the hate.
Let me tell you this, its a new world and we need to forget what happened in 1962. Nehru thought he can out smart the CHINESE and got us into a mess because of his over-smart a$$.
so for INDIA and CHINA are improving relationship at a good phase, the TAWANG demand by CHINA is just a play card for making INDIA accept the present LOC with PAKISTAN and bring a permanent peace for the region. on the other hand INDIA does not want CHINA to be the middle man in INDO - PAK affires, lets wait for some more time until every thing is in right place for a good peace proposal that every one accepts

China being a pacifist country never wanted a war naturally. But deceptive war mongering nehru dreamed of Akhand bharat with tibet as an extension and justifiably got his a$$ kicked. China should do another 1962 spanking show chankya deceptionists their place in the region. Terrorist warmongers don't learn if not spanked once in a while.

We won every war conflict after 1962 , annexed Sikkim and South Tibet where as you lost after 1962 to Vietnam :D

You forgot 1965 war which you did not win 1965 war which was a stalemate due to fact that you fail to take Lahore one of your objects but defended the area you controled.Our objective to take Indian controled part of Kashmir failed but we defended Lahore Succesfully and wars are won by completing objectives.

Indian Objective:

*Defending your controled area.(Completed)
*Capturing Lahore.(failed)

Pakistan Objectives:

*To defend our area.(Completed)
*To capture Indian controlled Kashmir.(failed)

In the end it was a draw.:coffee:

You forgot 1965 war which you did not win 1965 war which was a stalemate due to fact that you fail to take Lahore one of your objects but defended the area you controled.Our objective to take Indian controled part of Kashmir failed but we defended Lahore Succesfully and wars are won by completing objectives.

Indian Objective:

Pakistan Objectives:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its you who attacked and try to capture our area . First you made capturing kashmir as objective , later after getting your *** blown , you claim defending Lahore itself was victory or stalemate .:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lahore is not in our interests , it is just to drive out the ____ that illegally attacked us .

we won every war after 1949.
Lost to Vietnam utterly . Give me any neutral source :P

the thing indians dont realise is china did not start the war, the indian foward policy was the sole reason for the war.
indians must take responsibility for its provocations towards china.
we have no reason to attack india otherwise.
we have no hate towards india.

your media and politicians have brainwashed you into believeing that we started the war.
thats utter nonsense.

go learn the proper reason for that war and then we can live in peace.
it was nehru's actions that started everything.
dont ever forget it.
if nehru didnt do a foward policy, there would never have been war between our two countries.

ARAMSOGO in POST NO. 24 -
LOL. How can it be a surprise attack when Mao warned Nehru for 3 years and Mao ordered the PLA not to shoot back for 3 years. Indians had already killed 12 PLA before the massive counter attack.

Read this and learn your own humiliating history.

http://chinaindiaborderdispute.files.../07/garver.pdf

You need to read the study that your friend here has quoted. It clearly says that the onus of having started the war rests EQUALLY with both the nations. With india for the forward policy, and CHina for Gross miscalculation in terms of india;s moves in Tibet.

You would be not less delusional than the indians that you like to ridicule, if you didn't treat what the Chinese leadership has to say with a pinch of salt.

Grow up.

China being a pacifist country never wanted a war naturally. But deceptive war mongering nehru dreamed of Akhand bharat with tibet as an extension and justifiably got his a$$ kicked. China should do another 1962 spanking show chankya deceptionists their place in the region. Terrorist warmongers don't learn if not spanked once in a while.

Listening to you guys yelp every once in a while is very funny. Its like a couple of boxers (India and China) are exchanging blows and you guys are like the little wh@res, screaming on the sidelines, hoping to get banged good and paid well.

China has had issues with a number of its neighbors, and it continues till date with the muscle flexing in areas such as Tibet and South China Sea, etc. Just because YOU guys escaped by virtue of being insignificant and useless, doesn't mean that China is a "pacifist country".

It is unfortunate that most Indians still harbour the delusion that it was China that instigated the border war back in 1962. Most records - western and Chinese- attributes Indian foward policy, arogance and irresponsible loquaciousness as the main reason for the war.
It is well known that premier Zhou Enlai telegramed 3 messages to Nehru to halt the fighting during the war despite PLA forces decimating their Indian counterparts in the battlefield. Nehru didnt even bother to respond!
China has moved on, the 62 war is considered another era.
India however still has not come to terms with the war, their humiliating loss poisoning the psyche and pride of the Indian people to this day.
Indian comrades it is time to move on.

Indian people have no ill-feelings towards Chinese populace, although govt., military and other think tanks may feel otherwise due to China trying to keep India busy through a proxy engagement via its all weather friend.

Indian Objective:

Pakistan Objectives:

Wah Chicha...How intelligent you are...could you please make him understand...he is your countryman I believe…and your chicha too.Truth of 1965 and 1971 war between india pakistan by pakistani journalist - YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLXnz4Bkdww

Indian people have no ill-feelings towards Chinese populace, although govt., military and other think tanks may feel otherwise due to China trying to keep India busy through a proxy engagement via its all weather friend.

the greed of chinese is increasing and will NEVER stop.... first SCS, then Taiwan, then Mogolia, then AP, then Kashimir , then Russian Terriroties and then towards Africa and like this it will keep on increasing, etc etc They will not stop. so the world should take a stand and not allow China to encroach on the sovereignty of any any nation in SCS...

SCS needs to be protected from the evil hans and ccp..

the greed of chinese is increasing and will NEVER stop.... first SCS, then Taiwan, then Mogolia, then AP, then Kashimir , then Russian Terriroties and then towards Africa and like this it will keep on increasing, etc etc They will not stop. so the world should take a stand and not allow China to encroach on the sovereignty of any any nation in SCS...

SCS needs to be protected from the evil hans and ccp..
lets worry about our country people who are still bellow powerty line,
lets worry about our people who do not have basic health care in rural villages
lets worry about our our leades looting the government funds
lets worry about our people first and then think global. As far as the SCS nations are considered, they know how to protect them. they did not come to our door step asking for a military action, even if they do we can not do anything other than arrange for a bilatral talks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom