What's new

China won, but never wanted, Sino-Indian war

Please do :)

Ok requested it.

China has 3 different routes for its energy needs at its disposal.

1. One through the Malacca straights to reach middleeast
2. Energy partnership with Russia thereby 68 billion cubic metres of gas and 300 million tons of crude oil from Siberia.
3. Gwadar port through Pakistan through Karakoram highway.

and maybe

4. Land route through Myanmar

China maybe has legitimate needs with securing 3 and 4 as Karakoram passes through Gilgit.

But again India needs to watch out and build herself .

Agree so far however China is now trying to bypass the Malacca Straits with Gwadar and the Karakoram highway however the current WOT and other problems slowing this down but it will be needed.

And I agree with 4 as well through Myanmar.

Also China has been looking into the Arctic route as well.

the US has 12 carrier fleets dont need to plan a route from moon to avoid conflicts. When China is done building 6 large carrier fleets, every route every water is safe and welcome.

No bother to avoid enemies. beat them!

Both countries lost the war. China didn't gain anything from the military confrontation other than making a political statement. It is more like a personal war between Mao and Nehru.

China tries to forget about this war so that most of Chinese don't know about the war. India cannot forget the war. The war is still haunting both countries and has a long tail consequence.

I sure hope for peace between India and China. Both are great civilizations. India and China have a lot in common. India gave China Buddhism. Both are victim of Western colonialism, that are still plotting ways to undermine Asia's growth.

If India was the second largest economy and have political independence, she too would be subject to bashing by Western media. How many Indian students and people are seen in the same light in the West as China? Indian students are being attacked in Australia and in the West. Indian are stereotyped and mocked by white Western society in the same vain as Chinese.

I have never heard of Chinese attacking random Indian or robbing them, but there are tons of stories of Austrlian and anglo-american attacking Indian.

India and China need to erase this hostility because India and China have coexist for a long time, only when some white man who ruled India drew a line in the sand to divide India and China, that the relationship started going south.

P.S. The war was a month long. People need to forget about this ****. India was under British rule for more than 300 years. Imagine the affect that has on India society and psyche. It's enormous. It is too much even for Indian to think about. Imagine how many Indians died because the British were export food from India to feed their fat belly. A white woman currently own the Koh-i-Noor Diamond that belongs to India. If Indian have any respect they need to regain their sense of dignity that was stolen and ripped from them by the Western imperialist.

AA, what you said is indeed true, I tried to thank you but I found none of Indians thank you. so I did not. let other Chinese thank alone.

Why they dont, none of them agreed with you. British ruled for more than 300 years, true. but most indians are greatly thankful to UK, still participating the colonialism club as a proud. Speaking English is a life-saving skill you should not assault them. And they can list 100 more of other what UK left over are great assets. You dont like colonialism is you personal interest, someone else enjoys it.

Fly said "Both countries lost the war"? at least I dont agree. Do you agree China lost in the WWII? lost the war to Japan? why China lost the war in 1962? to win or to lose depends what your goal is. China's goal was to stop India's harassment. China did paid some price, what China got was 50 years of peace. If you read my previous post, you know what I meant.

The other winner was USA. CIA gave India wrong information and advises, CIA gave them by mistake or intend to gave them wrong info, I dont know. But the goal of USA was achieved. on one side, US stuck on Vietnam war, China was on the opposite side against US, burned Chinese back yard was US's main goal.

And as today, US's main goal is to harass China on all the boarder if possible. S.Korea, Philippine, Vietnam, India and you list more. Anyone fights against China, US wins from the beginning of any fighting, conflicts, war,,,, the small counties win or lose does not matter, USA wins.

China started war with India in 1962 ... won the battle in 62' ....but war will go on for ages ...

No some like to talk of the 62 war to troll indians, India was already defeated 1962 believe what you like but it's reality, same with Japans surrender, as one of your other country men said forgetting 1962 and focusing on the present and I agree with him.
We won every war conflict after 1962 , annexed Sikkim and South Tibet where as you lost after 1962 to Vietnam :D

lost to Vietnam?

Who told you so? Western propaganda?Believe what you are fed by the western media? Just because the Americans lost their war in Vietnam, so they want the world to know the Chinese did the same? lol!

How come the Vietnameses lost all its northern provinces to the advancing Chinese troops with a few weeks and started mass retreating from the capital? How come the Vietnamese went into total mobilization while the Chinese were only lifting their index fingers?

China was more brutally in dealing with the Vietnamese when compared with treating the Indians, for China destroyed all that she could lay her hands on in Vietnam before withdrawing, whilst the same was not done about the Indians. As a matter of fact, the Chinese treated the captured Indians well, and left intact what infrastructure the Indians had at the time in Zangnan.

The Indians will never ever get over the fact that they got bloodied and thrashed by a small group of Chinese border soldiers.

The Indians went to the Americans with a begging bowl in hands when a few thousands of Chinese troops were having a holiday on their on own territory.

Shameful, really.

Revisiting the Sino-Indian War of 1962

Revisiting the Sino-Indian War of 1962 | Hidden Harmonies China Blog

Those barking Indians should read the above and Maxwell's book before acting like child for eternity。

showing restraint in such matter is much wiser than shout out loud.

This may seem appealing but it has its own cons.

The Indian media is free, the Govt cannot can only limit it to some extent.

If you wish for restriction to be put on Indian media then think again. Remember its was Indian journalists that exposed India was training LTTE in 1980s, would you want something like that to be hidden from the general population?

It makes you look weak and helpless. Restraint is the best thing in such cases as it occurs both ways. I would also ask you this question,

how do you know?

why does your media never reports Indian incursions in chinese territory?

Are we aware of anything like that has happened?

I sure hope for peace between India and China. Both are great civilizations. India and China have a lot in common. India gave China Buddhism. Both are victim of Western colonialism, that are still plotting ways to undermine Asia's growth.

If India was the second largest economy and have political independence, she too would be subject to bashing by Western media. How many Indian students and people are seen in the same light in the West as China? Indian students are being attacked in Australia and in the West. Indian are stereotyped and mocked by white Western society in the same vain as Chinese.

I have never heard of Chinese attacking random Indian or robbing them, but there are tons of stories of Austrlian and anglo-american attacking Indian.

India and China need to erase this hostility because India and China have coexist for a long time, only when some white man who ruled India drew a line in the sand to divide India and China, that the relationship started going south.

P.S. The war was a month long. People need to forget about this ****. India was under British rule for more than 300 years. Imagine the affect that has on India society and psyche. It's enormous. It is too much even for Indian to think about. Imagine how many Indians died because the British were export food from India to feed their fat belly. A white woman currently own the Koh-i-Noor Diamond that belongs to India. If Indian have any respect they need to regain their sense of dignity that was stolen and ripped from them by the Western imperialist.

Some Indians are grateful for 300 years of British imperialism because they united and created modern India. The diamond to the queen of England is just a thank you gift for help creating the nation of India. But the white woman that now rule India may want that diamond back from the daughter of the last British rule of India.

Some Indians are grateful for 300 years of British imperialism because they united and created modern India. The diamond to the queen of England is just a thank you gift for help creating the nation of India. But the white woman that now rule India may want that diamond back from the daughter of the last British rule of India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

British rule lasted for 190 years in India firstly. Historical accuracy is important .

The rest of your post is just :rofl:

we won every war after 1949.

Nah the world knows you lost to Vietnam in 1979 . Impressive work by Vietnam :tup:

:

Nah the world knows you lost to Vietnam in 1979 . Impressive work by Vietnam :tup:

the whole world knows that we won that war,ha,check the facts and figures, wikipedia suggested,neither from China nor from Vietnam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom