What's new

China will soon have the warship with laser weaponry

Guys I don't think we should get excited just yet. As I said I don't know whether the pictures are authentic laser weapons or just some industrial equipment that the poster decided to fool us with. Since I've got no experience with laser weapons I decided to come and show the pictures so I can determine whether the pictures are authentic.

I dont think you can compare two lazers by the size of their holders.Acturally the only good measurement is the output energy.

Yeah I know.

Some Chinese articles say the system has 100 kW of power

i actually think i remember reading a report a while ago that the 100kw test was successful

I'm pretty sure that China has multiple laser weapons completed, but I still think the shipborne one needs some time

You think we have stationary ones for anti-air defense?

There was a rumor a while back (2006 I believe) about China painting a U.S. satellite with a laser. Pentagon made a fuss about it but they weren't sure whether it was a weapon or a LIDAR used to track satellites.

being 2nd is good.
like this,
U.S, don't piss me off. i'm not able to destroy the world like you, buy i can destroy you. so stay away from my core interest. and i will care your core interest.
bargain between huge powers.
balance maintained. unfortunately, nations like Japan will be sacrificed. a poor guy with a bad history but surrounded by Russia, US and China.

guys a relative of mine is phd in lazer tech he is coming to visit us today and last time he said somthing abt china cooking somthing up any way his name is dr Aftab rizvi from Risk Associates he was on aag news to comment uppon network secourity . ill ask him today,...

guys a relative of mine is phd in lazer tech he is coming to visit us today and last time he said somthing abt china cooking somthing up any way his name is dr Aftab rizvi from Risk Associates he was on aag news to comment uppon network secourity . ill ask him today,...

Cool! Did he visit any of China's research installations? It'll be interesting if you can leak more info about this.

Are you sure your friend is a laser expert since I dont think there is any correlation between intnet security and laser weapon.Anyway if Dr.Aftab Rizvi was a real laser expert,maybe you can convince him to join this forum.We can show him the pictures and would be glad to listen his comments.

Are you sure your friend is a laser expert since I dont think there is any correlation between intnet security and laser weapon.Anyway if Dr.Aftab Rizvi was a real laser expert,maybe you can convince him to join this forum.We can show him the pictures and would be glad to listen his comments.

ya he worked on lazers for a wile with GOP but then left the field and shifted to australia and then co founded Risk associates .sorry he ll never join any forum cuz he said time is on thing he dont have .but u can ask me any question and ill divert them to him ,actually im working now days with him on a project ..

his project was not weaponising the lazers but transfer of data through them...but he says that work on less than lethal lazers is being done by universty students in pakistan...

Cool! Did he visit any of China's research installations? It'll be interesting if you can leak more info about this.

he worked with GOP yes but never went to china for lazers but he said he have seen some stuff around the world and well lazers ll be the next big thing in the comming decade ...a little leak US is already using lazers both on earth and outside...

I think he means, photonics and optical communications. They use lasers but... not in the way we think of as "cool".

Back
Top Bottom