What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nuclear war is devastating, but it does not mean the end of worlds. The biggest blast from a modern nuclear warhead would probably not carry past a radius of 10 miles since most of the force would be dissipated upwards. But that is still enough to cause immense geographical, economical and human tragedy, but nuclear weapons cannot win you wars. Suffice to say if an all out war is fought between the USA and China, it will go full scale nuclear, China will first bear the brunt of the damage from the USA forward deployed forces, they will then retaliate on all regional USA bases, and use ICBMs on the USA mainland, but the main battle will be the control of the pacific. USA without any forward deployed forces cannot win the war, so like i said Western Europe is not at your doorstep, the thread is entirely pointless.

Why don't you add me and look around my account? I've said this just as many times as you've said your little video thing. Hell, make a fake account and add me. It's much easier. Tenlix added my brother. He can surf around mike's, you can surf on mine, and you both can come to the same conclusion that you're wrong. :D

Until you post a video, no one is going to believe you. :D

This is now the fifth time you guys have avoided it. Are you really that afraid of showing your real selves?

You volunteered your (fake) identities, and now you're refusing to prove it.

Oh ok delete my page bro I have to many people to look threw but you can see now that i am real

Is this the video you guys took? :P

I assume REEVER is the one in the blue shirt?

CD, i believe thats some kind of trap from "online g.." gang, becareful who you are dealing with.
Think about it, first one talking about being a muscular man, next one looking for personal information, now, a "GAY" video, go figure?:lol:

OH, btw, is that a so-called white indian wearing a gay flag? good dancer though.

Until you post a video, no one is going to believe you. :D

This is now the fifth time you guys have avoided it. Are you really that afraid of showing your real selves?

You volunteered your (fake) identities, and now you're refusing to prove it.

Oh, I'm not 'afraid' of proving myself. I've given you a much simpler option of proving my identity, yet you refuse to do it my way. Realistically, you can do what ten just did and make an account to add us. I'm not going out of my way to make a video, make a youtube account, find a way to upload it from my blackberry to youtube without a computer, all to show someone I don't know I'm real, when I can just click the accept button and let you come to the conclusion on your own

CD, i believe thats some kind of trap from "online g.." gang, becareful who you are dealing with.
Think about it, first one talking about being a muscular man, next one looking for personal information, now, a "GAY" video, go figure?:lol:

Yeah, I think he is the same guy from the video above. The one with the blue shirt. :D

This is what your "friends" have to say about you REEVER. First two pages.

kid stop sucking off mel gibson.

kid you are retarded . . .where do you get your weed?? lmao

Brandon O'Regan kid i told u too go to my bed and robby go to mikes, but for some reason sleeping while sitting up sounded much better in your mind.

Brandon O'Regan eat s**t

Brandon O'Regan ‎135x4 :)

Brandon O'Regan both of you are pussies.

Brandon O'Regan but not you cuz your a dumb .

Oh, I'm not 'afraid' of proving myself. I've given you a much simpler option of proving my identity, yet you refuse to do it my way. Realistically, you can do what ten just did and make an account to add us. I'm not going out of my way to make a video, make a youtube account, find a way to upload it from my blackberry to youtube without a computer, all to show someone I don't know I'm real, when I can just click the accept button and let you come to the conclusion on your own

You're obviously a fake. :P

Just take the video, and stop making poor excuses. Stop being so afraid of nothing.

In all this time that you have been whining, you could have taken and uploaded several videos.

Those are family and the weed thing is from the movie gradmas bou

This is what your "friends" have to say about you REEVER. First two pages.

kid stop sucking off mel gibson.

kid you are retarded . . .where do you get your weed?? lmao

Brandon O'Regan kid i told u too go to my bed and robby go to mikes, but for some reason sleeping while sitting up sounded much better in your mind.

Brandon O'Regan eat s**t

Brandon O'Regan ‎135x4 :)

Brandon O'Regan both of you are pussies.

Brandon O'Regan but not you cuz your a dumb .

Brandon's our youngest brother.

That's all like six pages back bro my last post was abot a police exame lic tan or whatever can clearly see my recent comments lmao what a little Chineese coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom