What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that you have more eligible Anglo-American looking, while your brother looks more mulatto who exhibits more of racist manner.

It is the same guy with two accounts. :lol:

Two fake accounts, and afraid to post an actual real video of himself. Despite being asked a ridiculous number of times.

Two fake accounts, and afraid to post an actual real video of himself. Despite being asked a ridiculous number of times.

Maybe he was not lying, since they sound like two different persons to me.

REEVER should be the younger brother.

I'd like to see validity to your claims that we are the same person. I posted a picture with YOUR username on it. Now, take a minute to do the math and find out the odds of me having a pic of some random guy holding a piece of paper with your name on it. I hope to christ not all people in china are as dense as you, because that's just sad.

I'd like to see validity to your claims that we are the same person. I posted a picture with YOUR username on it. Now, take a minute to do the math and find out the odds of me having a pic of some random guy holding a piece of paper with your name on it. I hope to christ not all people in china are as dense as you, because that's just sad.

Where is the video?

Avoiding it again?

You're the one who volunteered your identity, and you have yet to prove it. :D

Maybe he was not lying, since they sound like two different persons to me.

REEVER should be the younger brother.

That's because I go on alot more forums than him, many of which advocate strict spelling and grammar etc...or at least I did until I got a PS3 :P But he is the older one by a year.

That's because I go on alot more forums than him, many of which advocate strict spelling and grammar etc...or at least I did until I got a PS3 :P But he is the older one by a year.

But you sound to be more mature than him.

Ok Mr Prime, let's roll out. :P

optimus-prime-transformers-movie.jpg

You might regret saying that when I start making awkward sexual advances towards every forum user. :D Point me to the women folk.

BTW, 5+ pages of dragon asking me for a video. S/He must be so dissapointed. :(

Now let the mildly amusing racist/homophobing/religiously intolerant posts commenc!

You might regret saying that when I start making awkward sexual advances towards every forum user. :D Point me to the women folk.

BTW, 5+ pages of dragon asking me for a video. S/He must be so dissapointed. :(

Now let the mildly amusing racist/homophobing/religiously intolerant posts commenc!

Well, this forum is well moderated, and i doubt your ID can last much longer if you have crossed the borderline within the forum rules. :coffee:

Please, lets have more civilized conversation by now, don't let our mood ruined the proper atmosphere of this forum. :azn:

yes. this forum is loose on proper English, but, very strict on morality censorships. So behave =)

Well, this forum is well moderated, and i doubt your ID can last much longer if you have crossed the borderline within the forum rules. :coffee:

Please, lets have more civilized conversation by now, don't let our mood ruined the proper atmosphere of this forum. :azn:

Wouldn't be the first or last time I've been banned from a website. You should've seen that christian website get mad because I told them Jesus listens to death metal. Not gonna go out of my way to get banned, but if it happens, it happens. *shrugs*
yes. this forum is loose on proper English, but, very strict on morality censorships. So behave =)

Morality is subjective to the indiviual, at least that's what I think.

Wouldn't be the first or last time I've been banned from a website. You should've seen that christian website get mad because I told them Jesus listens to death metal. Not gonna go out of my way to get banned, but if it happens, it happens. *shrugs*

Morality is subjective to the indiviual, at least that's what I think.

There are no stupid topics but there is also a time and place for everything.

Your indian quality does not exist!!!!

Chinese quality is already BETTER than Europe. J-20, fact well proven.

Your mere indian lca is a true low cast fighter, a low quality junk!

I HAVE GIANT LETTERS TOO!

Btw, J20 isn't going to be seeing combat soon. It's close to reaching that point, I'll give ya that, but if the theoretical war were to happen now, the J20 would be out of the equation.

There are no stupid topics but there is also a time and place for everything.

I believe the quote is 'There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.' That's one of my favorite quotes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom