What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a nobrainer

get a pad

it's stupid to game or browse on a phone

Yeah right. :lol:

Prove it, by taking a video of yourself, and say something specific to this site.

We'll be waiting. :wave:

How about you add me as a friend on facebook and I can send you a message on how manly my beard is?

LOL. Any one can make a fake facebook account. Only thing legit online is video.

While it's true anyone can make a fake account, a fake account is quite different from a real one. Namely, a real one will have more friend interactions etc.

How about you add me as a friend on facebook and I can send you a message on how manly my beard is?

LOL so your facebook account is fake then. Anyone can fake an account.

The only real proof... is making a video of yourself and saying something specific to this site.

Everyone nowadays has a camera-phone, it should be easy.

Let's see. :D

While it's true anyone can make a fake account, a fake account is quite different from a real one. Namely, a real one will have more friend interactions etc.

not creepy at all

I am really disapointed with you, i was expecting that you look a blonde and blue eyed Viking warrior like Brock Lesnar. :lol:

Lesnar.jpg

By judging your facebook pic, no way you can beat my legs with your bare arms. BTW, i am 6'1 and weighs 190 lbs. :wave:

I'm 5'9" and weigh 75 kgs. Remind me never to get into an intelligent discussion with you.

hey now, stop bullying the idiot.

Hey REEVER/Optimus, where is the video? :D

Like I said, nowadays everyone has a camera-phone, so it should be easy.

I'm 5'9" and weigh 75 kgs. Remind me never to get into an intelligent discussion with you.

That dude makes many Indian posters, whom i despise, look like Einstein.

BTW, you are a pretty smart poster, and i do respect you. :cheers:

Here's the problem with this situation. For me to upload a video on facebook, wouldn't you still have to add me on facebook?

Also love how this went from the EU to me and mike being real or not. XD

Here's the problem with this situation. For me to upload a video on facebook, wouldn't you still have to add me on facebook?

Also love how this went from the EU to me and mike being real or not. XD

This is the internet. Everyone is suspicious of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom