What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have four pics of the same guy in four different settings, yet somehow we're fake. <.< Soundest logic in the world.

The account looks real, but who's to say its you? I could find some random account too and do like you; post a couple pictures of the same guy and say its me.

Why don't you just post a picture of you holding a sign that says OptimusPrimeRibs defence.pk or somesh*t to prove yourself if you want us to believe you.

It's cuz you realized we're legit isn't it? :P

For refrence, here are a few pics of me in different settings, all of which can be seen on my facebook. A fake account wouldn't have this many images.

Me in a safari hat swinging from a hook in some girls basement during a party:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...99949879084_1246140012_31258160_4272679_n.jpg

I'd be an epic ninja:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/30599_1293804705646_1246140012_30660642_3250696_n.jpg

Surrendering me booty...Was a pirate for halloween

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/12461_1146551344404_1246140012_30367485_63976_n.jpg

No idea who these belonged to, but I wear someone's sunglasses at night

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/40324_419199268353_598293353_4882923_394918_n.jpg

EDIT: WAIT, let me get these links to work

Is REEVER truly your brother?

You two don't bear any resemblance.

You are Irish right? While he claimed to be Sicilian?

Why don't you just post a picture of you holding a sign that says OptimusPrimeRibs defence.pk or somesh*t to prove yourself if you want us to believe you.

The easiest method is to post a video of himself, since everyone nowadays has a camera-phone.

Yet he has tried to wriggle out of it, something like TEN times in a row, always too scared to even try it. So obviously a fake account.

Is REEVER truly your brother?

You two don't bear any resemblance.

You are Irish right? While he claimed to be Sicilian?

We have two different fathers, same mother, hence the Sicilan having the last name O'Regan, which is an Irish last name. Zheng has a better compromise, one which I'm thinking of doing. Someone give me the name of the first animal that comes to mind.

The easiest method is to post a video of himself, since everyone nowadays has a camera-phone.

Yet he has tried to wriggle out of it, something like TEN times in a row, always too scared to even try it. So obviously a fake account.

The Facebook account seems real, but it doesn't belong to them. But they are free to prove themselves.

We have two different fathers, same mother, hence the Sicilan having the last name O'Regan, which is an Irish last name. Zheng has a better compromise, one which I'm thinking of doing. Someone give me the name of the first animal that comes to mind.

Why don't you just write 'OptimusPrimeRibs defence.pk' on a piece of paper -.-

go ahead and prove yourself

Anyone who knows me, knows I do things in my own random way. ;) Be ready for a pic soon.

yes of course, just remember that using microsoft paint doesn't count.

also remember to show your face and it should look like the guy on that facebook account you claim to be yours.

Anyone who knows me, knows I do things in my own random way. ;) Be ready for a pic soon.

No, you have to write that EXACTLY. :no:

yes of course, just remember that using microsoft paint doesn't count.

You shouldn't have asked for a picture, that is FAR too easy to fake.

Ask for a video instead.

I won't be convinced until I see a video. And I wonder why they are so afraid of taking a video...

Funny that you have more eligible Anglo-American looking, while your brother looks more mulatto who also exhibits more of racist manner.

And i didn't start the race war, i call Europeans pu$$ies is not a derogatory way on their race, but rather the measurement between the national strength.

I used the same way to call other East Asians like Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese, it may be a bit rude, but it has no racial connotation at all.

Your brother is the first one who started the racial connotation and boasting his racial supremacy.

I am not sure a swarthy looking person like him can be accepted as an adequate member in the Stormfront.org. Since he loves to boast about the white supremacist, but wouldn't Stormfronters question about his racial purity based on his appearance? :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom