What's new

CHINA v/s USA FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ some of the replies in this forum,

as if this will be beginning of war between both countries........it reminds me of some of my emotional Egyptian friends, who were calling for all-out war against Algeria during the last World Cup tournament after some incidents of fans and players being attacked by stones.

this incident shouldnt be used to make racist remarks or other stupid childish talks. Sometimes in sports, emotions and tempers can run high. It's wrong, but it happens.

even in American NBA it happens amongst teams time to time.

you dumb arse they are every where, the IT services Web design, web devlopment , web application, People soft , data base admin

we dont make cheap nike shoes or make some ipods and call it a day... white collar jobs work for Wipro, infosys etc...

India IS A BIG SERVICE BASED ECONOMY!@!!

JayATL quit it seriously.

Nah I would rather have her post it here, and then I ll match those photos with equally good looking Pakistanis and Chinese people.

Grow up ffs:hitwall:

Wow, what an over reaction. :P

If you want her to post it here then by all means, I just want to know what it's about.

If you want her to post it here then by all means, I just want to know what it's about.

Its just that its very monotonous now. Everyday this "girl" posts some photo of some dark skinned Indians. Nothing racist about it at all.

I'm glad that certain Indian-Americans underestimate our industrial ability. It only makes it easier to surpass one country and suppress the development of the other.

Well Chinese police should have used the taser gun to calm the violent American players - they got out of control and an specially in peaceful china where players don't even object to referee's call American player was throwing punches and then well Chinese players , mopped the floor with American players

097.jpg

This is China... uneducated slaves of the commun ist regime

Seeing as only 8 percent of Indians have access to internet, and 66 percent literate you would only be slaves to your own ignorance and general lack of education.

097.jpg

This is China... uneducated slaves of the commun ist regime

Dumbass that's written in traditional, and in Taiwanese style vocabulary.

:lol: when you are trying to insult mainlanders, you insulted Taiwan too, but that's expected, you hate all Chinese anyways, just like your racist white KKK masters.

Its just that its very monotonous now. Everyday this "girl" posts some photo of some dark skinned Indians. Nothing racist about it at all.

That always confuses me, there are many varied skin tones amongst Han Chinese, but we are all the same race.

Skin color is not really an indicator of race.

By the way, your Indian friend already tried to post a picture of a fat Chinese kid on this thread, but it was actually Japanese. :azn:

You must have seen the same over-reaction when I posted the pictures of Indians celebrating Independence Day... and Indians were all over complaining to mods to ban me..

Well Chinese police should have used the taser gun to calm the violent American players - they got out of control and an specially in peaceful china where players don't even object to referee's call American player was throwing punches and then well Chinese players , mopped the floor with American players

Indeed, the violent American players should have been treated with the riot police. A few hits from an electrified police club would set them straight, or maybe some tear gas.

Not every day.. Don't try to overexaggerate everything like typical Indians..... The last time I posted was on Indian independence day.. and those were pictures of Indians celebrating independence day... and it was on topic.. and you guyz were fuming all over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom