What's new

CHINA v/s USA FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are best In What we Do! that lil fag Yao Ming giant is a dismal failure just like ur national team

We are Kings in Cricket, what are you good at copying and pasting

Yao Ming a failure????

are you friggin serious? Really dude?

He's retired now; but look at his stats.

Indeed, the violent American players should have been treated with the riot police. A few hits from an electrified police club would set them straight, or maybe some tear gas.

Well some of them attacked the referee so that is criminal offense should be sent to prison, these American teams are all full of arrogance and disrespect

Well some of them attacked the referee so that is criminal offense should be sent to prison, these American teams are all full of arrogance and disrespect

Its true, where do they think they are? This is CHINA, not one of their 3rd world colonies. Who do they think they are? This is CHINA, not a place where uneducated, arrogant Americans can roam around without negative consequences. Take the beating as a friendly warning, because at least they didn't use metal poles. Bayi Rockets is a team made up of former soldiers, so they actually could've stomped them even worse but didn't want to injure them.

If Americans were smart they would send their table tennis team to China , look at the nerve of American they sent in Biden , and then this arrogant basketball team to send a message , well CHINA SENT A MESSAGE TO AMERICA all right

A big NIKE SHOE SIZE 12 printed on American player's face

At 7 seconds the Georgian player tries to tackle the Chinese player and falls on his face. Hint: Next time you attack a opposing team make sure they are not from the military.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh guess what 1 more game left ... same teams play each other on Sunday lol Round three fight

I didn't watch the video before but that guy got what was coming. You don't try to tackle a PLA soldier and not expect to get your A** handed to you.

I hope they keep these violent people locked in the hotel, and not allowed to go out. They might try to take their anger out on civilians.

I hope they keep these violent people locked in the hotel, and not allowed to go out. They might try to take their anger out on civilians.

They're lucky they're in China then. The most a Chinese cop would do is beat the crap out of you. American cops are shoot first ask later. I know this from personal experience.

Oh guess what 1 more game left ... same teams play each other on Sunday lol Round three fight

uhhhh, i think those Hoyas were probably rushed onto a waiting aircraft and flown back to DC......i dont think there will be another game after this incident

in the picture, who is the non-uniformed guy kicking the player....is he a spectator?

that video footage is quite crazy.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

They're lucky they're in China then. The most a Chinese cop would do is beat the crap out of you. American cops are shoot first ask later. I know this from personal experience.

uh oh!

did you get shot at?

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL. we should just quit basketball and start fight clubs. At least we're good at that.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

uh oh!

did you get shot at?

Pretty motherF**king close to though. All a huge misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom