What's new

CHINA v/s USA FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The naughty side of me says "screw the hoyas"

im enrolled at GWU, the rival school :D

my God, wasnt American Vice President present at the match!!!!!! What's going on???

Know what else is pathetic? Taking every opportunity to bash China. We're just striking back, and only at half the force too.

You know what I tell F**ktards like Aerospace Engineer when he shows up.

Heres an excerpt

Indians and Chinese will never get along on an anonymous Pakistan Defence Forum.

Least the senior members can restrain themselves from replying to the flaimbaits by newbies. Get the drift. And I have never defended Indians, not the trolls anyways, I defend India.

P.S: Congrats on the senior membership. About time

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The naughty side of me says "screw the hoyas"

im enrolled at GWU, the rival school :D

my God, wasnt American Vice President present at the match!!!!!! What's going on???

That was the earlier match, which Georgetown won.

they beat the americans like dogs. hahahaha long live china

well i dont think they had much of a chance......they're in foreign hostile territory.....not on their own turf

im surprised they dared to fight the Chinese players in the first place.

this isnt good sportsmanship or very professional behaviour....but i guess sometimes in sport these things will happen

the strange irony here is that the game was meant to bring both sides together :rofl:

that didnt work too well, did it

Indians and Chinese will never get along on an anonymous Pakistan Defence Forum.

Least the senior members can restrain themselves from replying to the flaimbaits by newbies. Get the drift.

P.S: Congrats on the senior membership. About time

Lack of action implies approval. Take action Roy. Sitting only makes you seem indifferent when trolls laugh at tragedies.

I don't ask for much Roy. One person's actions make all the difference sometimes.

Or on any Indian forums either. Take a look at Bharat Rakshak, and see how many Chinese members they allow there.

I was actually very shocked, because in real life I tend to get along quite well with the Indian minorities in Hong Kong.

But of course, the internet is where they can be more honest, and they wouldn't dare to say any of this stuff openly in a place with 99% Chinese people. :lol:

China and it's patheic allies North Korea, Pakistan and Mynamaar !!! they are failed states or closed to with Communist friend who borrowed their communist government and weapons from the Failed Soviet Union and now leads a failing false economy ... THATS A LOT OF FAILS

Land of Hike and Hiphones

5a36a81b-b3ed-41fc-a769-c008d418abf5.jpg

nike-hike.jpg

Hey troll get lost to ur shinning india... atleast in those countries millions of kids dont die of starvation... India itself is a failed state.. The IT boom benefitted only 6 million people,economic boom made 100 more indians poor... and we have trolls like u sitting in a call center with an internet conection wasting our bandwidth..

Go back to scotland AKA mumbai or smthin.... mr Jhon suckdeep Kohli from the town near big blue lake sir.. how can i help you!

WE have decency and SELF RESPECT,,,,

Go anywhere in the world and say the word china

and they say china= Cheap, crapy, low quality, copy, poor, communist

Go to anywhere on the world and they'll say India= poverty, S**thole, and failed democracy. As for products from India, no one has them.

Or on any Indian forums either. Take a look at Bharat Rakshak, and see how many Chinese members they allow there.
I was actually very shocked, because in real life I tend to get along quite well with the Indian minorities in Hong Kong.

I myself was banned from Bharat Rakshak so whats the big deal? And from what I have read on that forum, they have a lot of respect for China if anything.

But of course, the internet is where they can be more honest, and they wouldn't dare to say any of this stuff in a place with 99% Chinese people. :lol:

But of course Internet is where, just about anyone can pretend to be an Indian.

Oh man , just amazing here is what probably happened , the American high School/ university team came in thinking they are all Big time NBA players , they came in with bad attitude , and clearly you can see that the American player started it by hitting the Chinese player.

Obviously American did not knew rules of international Basket ball and then came out the Chairs the tables and the punches and kicks it was 100% deserved

I mean clearly the American team did not came to have a friendly they wanted to do their dunks their ally ops and disrespecting referees and yes it was fantastic , the chairs in end was amazing

This is way better then Indiana pacers brawl that NBA is so proud of

Hey troll get lost to ur shinning india... atleast in those countries millions of kids dont die of starvation... India itself is a failed state.. The IT boom benefitted only 6 million people,economic boom made 100 more indians poor... and we have trolls like u sitting in a call center with an internet conection wasting our bandwidth..

Go back to scotland AKA mumbai or smthin.... mr Jhon suckdeep Kohli from the town near big blue lake sir.. how can i help you!

He is really pushing me to start posting pictures of INDIANS from my "beautiful" collection of hot n sxy Indians.. but I don't want to get banned this time.... :D

From "he" I meant Raina Kohli.

He is really pushing me to start posting pictures of INDIANS from my "beautiful" collection of hot n sxy Indians.. but I don't want to get banned this time.... :D

LOL, now you made me curious... :P

Can you PM them to me?

you dumb arse they are every where, the IT services Web design, web devlopment , web application, People soft , data base admin

we dont make cheap nike shoes or make some ipods and call it a day... white collar jobs work for Wipro, infosys etc...

India IS A BIG SERVICE BASED ECONOMY!@!!

So all those annoying a** pop ups with weird English are you guys!!!

LOL, now you made me curious... :P

Can you PM them to me?

Nah I would rather have her post it here, and then I ll match those photos with equally good looking Pakistanis and Chinese people.

Grow up ffs:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom