What's new

CHINA v/s USA FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why drag INDIA into this ? Ohh wait - when you guys are caught with pants down, best policy is to bring India into picture - incite a flame war and get the mods to close down the thread...very similar to what Bayi team in order to avoid getting beaten..guess its a cultural thing.

Why drag INDIA into this ? Ohh wait - when you guys are caught with pants down, best policy is to bring India into picture - incite a flame war and get the mods to close down the thread...very similar to what Bayi team in order to avoid getting beaten..guess its a cultural thing.

Why bring Indians into this? Half the comments on here are Indian and the first posts are Indian. WTF do you expect?

Just Shut up... They were students jack a$$ !!!! the chinese were national players... They should had the Dream Team over there they would killed those lil hello kitty FAGS

THEY DID THIS TO THE BRAZLIANS PLAYERS TOOO.... These lil shi*ts lost to a College basketball team in Us. Embarasing

Chinese players would never recive this kind of treatment had they come to USA

Your retard Indian pal starts flaming.

Learn to read, it was your fellow Indian who started flaming. :lol:

Why drag India into this?:confused:

Just cause an Indian guy said something drag India into the discussion. Indians are allowed to have their individual opinion, by the looks of it can't say the same for you guys.

With display of such a belligerent attitude, will any team consider visiting and playing in China..

Why drag India into this?:confused:

Just cause an Indian guy said something drag India into. Indians are allowed to have their individual opinion, by the looks of it can't say the same for you guys.

Come on Roy are you F**king S**ting me?

Indians are allowed to have their individual opinion, by the looks of it can't say the same for you guys.

Yeah!!! The last time I said that "Hu Jintao was an a$$-donkey" while in Shenzhen, twenty thousand troops landed in front of me and gave me a severe belting.

It was epic.

I Live in America and I am college student... When your grown men beat up our College students... IT pisses off.. and moreover shows how big of pussies chinses AREEE.... Lebron james or Dwayane WADE would literally fk your whole TEAMS up

nah bring them on, if NBA isn't scared of losing money when they come back as cripples.

:lol:

ok we get it lol you live in america, is that an accomplishment or something? oh right you're indian, so yes, it is an accomplishment for you.

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Reactions: AUz
Learn to read, it was your fellow Indian who started flaming. :lol:

I did try to read ..and this is waht i could come up with 'lil s**ts eh. Where is India's basketball team or any team besides cricket that is worth a damn?'...by one your gentlemen....

I did try to read ..and this is waht i could come up with 'lil s**ts eh. Where is India's basketball team or any team besides cricket that is worth a damn?'...by one your gentlemen....

Of course you would only be able to see that. Selective blindness seems to be an epidemic in India. Maybe highlighting some Indian posts will help?

Just Shut up... They were students jack a$$ !!!! the chinese were national players... They should had the Dream Team over there they would killed those lil hello kitty FAGS

THEY DID THIS TO THE BRAZLIANS PLAYERS TOOO.... These lil shi*ts lost to a College basketball team in Us. Embarasing

Chinese players would never recive this kind of treatment had they come to USA

Its really funny who the DOGs are when the Americans throw biscuts(Aid), pakistan takes it...

IS THIS THE LEVEL OF INDIAN INTELLECT. HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS ?

THIS WHOLE THING IS BEING BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION.

THIS KIND OF BRAWLS TAKE PLACE ALL THE TIME IN THE USA. THEN SOME PLAYERS ARE PENALIZED AND THAT IS THE END OF THAT. NOBODY MAKES A FEDERAL CASE OUT IT.

GROW UP INDIANS.....

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom