What's new

China unveils 5-point formula to improve ties with India

Chinese are smarter than Indians... Nothing to prove that where the Chinese beat Indians in knowledge tests! As far I read Chinese are good in copy paste job.. What a smartness!

OECD education tests

china rank 1
india rank bottom last

iq of a nation

china 105
india 81

Olympics country ranking

china again top 2
india bottom last again

weapons export
china rank 5
india rank 0

space tech

china rank 2
india no where

Education tests? Okay I might give you that?

IQ? lol Do you believe CCP given numbers? lool CCP says there's no poverty in China as well?

Olympics? India's record is ever improving, but in India you can't just abduct a child because he is apparently good at some sport and give them unethical training in medal factories. In India it doesn't work like that :P

Space tech? Lol Who is better than India in Space Tech apart from US/Russia and probably China? Do you research first Please don't say Canada or North Korea because that will be hilarious :)

Education tests? Okay I might give you that?

IQ? lol Do you believe CCP given numbers? lool CCP says there's no poverty in China as well?

Olympics? India's record is ever improving, but in India you can't just abduct a child because he is apparently good at some sport and give them unethical training in medal factories. In India it doesn't work like that :P

Space tech? Lol Who is better than India in Space Tech apart from US/Russia and probably China? Do you research first Please don't say Canada or North Korea because that will be hilarious :)

another idiot iq of a nation score was done by your white master go check it out nothing in my post is from a chinese source, we Chinese don't brag like Indians period

another idiot iq of a nation score was done by your white master go check it out nothing in my post is from a chinese source

Dude, first learn to make sense in your posts rather than getting one of them emotional Chinese! I know English is not your first language, but still. Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! Calm yourself down and try and make sense. I'm sure you can do it. :)

White master? looool Asian Americans have highest percentage of interracial marriages? Even with blacks, for obvious reason. Apparently they have something big that Asians don't have. Pinkerton Syndrome? :/

I do not want to say, but some day, sooooome dayy in future(not very long) China and Pakistan will be at each others throats. I am damn sure about it.

Dude, first learn to make sense in your posts rather than getting one of them emotional Chinese! I know English is not your first language, but still. Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! Calm yourself down and try and make sense. I'm sure you can do it. :)

White master? looool Asian Americans have highest percentage of interracial marriages? Even with blacks, for obvious reason. Apparently they have something big that Asians don't have. Pinkerton Syndrome? :/

did I hurt you that bad you even willing to risk an infraction LOL anyway this post is just further proof you are nothing but a complete d@ck head.

Do you understand my posts or are you working for anyone by posting B.S ???

Do you understand cricket is a sport only play by 8 or less country and with the size of your population even if you dominate the sport entirely for 100 of years is it still a pathetic achievement got it?

Do you understand cricket is a sport only play by 8 or less country and with the size of your population even if you dominate the sport entirely for 100 of years is it still a pathetic achievement got it?

Atleast we don't do this to win in cricket:

Anyway, the video is sickening ... caution to those, who want to avoid such videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
did I hurt you that bad you even willing to risk an infraction LOL anyway this post is just further proof you are nothing but a complete d@ck head.

Hurt me? I don't even take your lot seriously? And do you think calling someone d!ck head won't get you an infraction? lool poor chap! :)

Hurt me? I don't even take your lot seriously? And do you think calling someone d!ck head won't get you an infraction? lool poor chap! :)

LOL if you don't why bother reply to my posts :rofl: this is the first time I heard some one from a country atleast 40 years behind us don't take us seriously hahaha . now don't waste my time you fool with mindset full of dick go to street of delhi and harass women for god sake. you even give thank to addah hahaha now don't lie ya you are real hurt now.lmao

Atleast we don't do this to win in cricket:

Anyway, the video is sickening ... caution to those, who want to avoid such videos.

actually you are kind of correct you guys literally can do nothing except bs talk

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL if you don't why bother reply to my posts :rofl: this is the first time I heard some one from a country atleast 40 years behind us don't take us seriously hahaha . now don't waste my time you fool with mindset full of dick go to street of delhi and harass women for god sake. you even give thank to addah hahaha now don't lie ya you are real hurt now.lmao

See I told you, you're emotional. And stop it there chinese before you get banned. Lots of your countrymen are wearing pink frock at the moment. With Mindset full of d!cks? looool What is this? chini swear word? lool :P Harass women? No I'd rather molest kids and run them over and not even stop? :P And not that I need to prove anything but I thanked him because he proved my earlier point how chinis don't care about their children and I give thanks anyone and everyone chini. You're chini and you got one as well :P

Btw now you can be your usual chini and carry n with your rambling because this is what you chinis do when you can't come up with facts. I'm still waiting for your porper reply to my earliest port :)

See I told you, you're emotional. And stop it there chinese before you get banned. Lots of your countrymen are wearing pink frock at the moment. With Mindset full of d!cks? looool What is this? chini swear word? lool :P Harass women? No I'd rather molest kids and run them over and not even stop? :P And not that I need to prove anything but I thanked him because he proved my earlier point how chinis don't care about their children and I give thanks anyone and everyone chini. You're chini and you got one as well :P

Btw now you can be your usual chini and carry n with your rambling because this is what you chinis do when you can't come up with facts. I'm still waiting for your porper reply to my earliest port :)

just a reminder don't base your argument on your own imagination ,you only make yourself look stupid. hmmmm now even more emotions on your post all these tell tale sign telling me you are having a hard time , time to go get laid buddy pay for it if u have to

just a reminder don't base your argument on your own imagination ,you only make yourself look stupid. hmmmm now even more emotions on your post all these tell tale sign telling me you are having a hard time , time to go get laid buddy pay for it if u have to

What did I say about keep on rambling like your usual self?

Lool Thank you! I rest my case :) Can't keep up with you!

Before going I'd just like to say "Never argue with an idiot. Because, first he'll stoop you down to his level and then beat you with experience." :)

Yet another fine example of pure B.S and no content.

What did I say about keep on rambling like your usual self?

Lool Thank you! I rest my case :) Can't keep up with you!

Before going I'd just like to say "Never argue with an idiot. Because, first he'll stoop you down to his level and then beat you with experience." :)

thank for telling me you are an idiot I will take your advice and never argue with Indians again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom