What's new

China unveils 5-point formula to improve ties with India

Ah.. Does Times of New York, BBC and Washington post are mouth-piece of Indian regime?

Ha ha ha.. What you say about the slaves... (treated lower than the Cattle class) who work in sweat shops!

Chinese are smarter than Indians... Nothing to prove that where the Chinese beat Indians in knowledge tests! As far I read Chinese are good in copy paste job.. What a smartness!

Stronger... I don't know what makes you think that 5-6 feet Indians are less stronger.

Faster... In what context...

If we are so incompetent then why are you sill have border issues with India... You could have solved in a minute right? Don't under-estimate others that easily!

Chinese are smarter than Indians... Nothing to prove that where the Chinese beat Indians in knowledge tests! As far I read Chinese are good in copy paste job.. What a smartness!

OECD education tests

china rank 1
india rank bottom last

iq of a nation

china 105
india 81

Olympics country ranking

china again top 2
india bottom last again

weapons export
china rank 5
india rank 0

space tech

china rank 2
india no where

i stand by my statement even today :))) Its NOT the Chinese leader who opted to spoke about India but its again the same rondu Indian Media who approached him for interview rather India centeric questioning :P

lekin pakistan ki to sari superpowers chummiya leti rahti hai:kiss3::omghaha:

I dont know what threat indian sees in china?.......in the indo-china war the chinese could have walked to delhi and taken over but instead once they achieved their aims they withdrew and returned all indian equipment.

OECD education tests
china rank 1
india rank bottom last
iq of a nation
china 105
india 81
Olympics country ranking
china again top 2
india bottom last again
weapons export
china rank 5
india rank 0
space tech
china rank 2
india no where

this is the worst ranking ever....
you say you're the 5th largest exporter but did you care to read that China was the largest importer after India in arms.....

since when did you rank 2 in space .... talk to the street guys by your house not on PDF with that logic...did you find water on moon nooooooo... it was India and you know what we're the only nation who successfully put 10 sats on a single rocket...

who cares about your fancy girls jumping in water at Olympic, we're the cricketers....current world champion and no1 current odi team and right now in test matches we're whipping Australian's @ss

you know my rank to you see down
bully - no 1
trolls- no 1

I dont know what threat indian sees in china?.......in the indo-china war the chinese could have walked to delhi and taken over but instead once they achieved their aims they withdrew and returned all indian equipment.

oh honey you need to learn a lot, I don't want to embarrass you , learn everything and write

OECD education tests

china rank 1
india rank bottom last

iq of a nation

china 105
india 81

Olympics country ranking

china again top 2
india bottom last again

weapons export
china rank 5
india rank 0

space tech

china rank 2
india no where

Good luck with you copy paste job and if you think Indians are NOT so incomparable.... Why do you still have the border negotiations.... And this NO where country in Space tech found water in the moon... where as the mighty Chinese space agency could NOT!

Again don't forget that India is the largest weapons importer, Few years before it was the mighty Chinese... There is nothing to be proud of stealing others technologies! Reg Olympics... You won it... Other say that Chinese children's are tortured from very young age... I WON'T delve into that!

What is OECD? Is it GRE or GMAT or TOEFL? Never heard of... May be I got too old and stopped preparing for the competitive exams! Always back you statement with proofs!

Sleep with your fairy tales... We don't give damn!

Ahhh.. I am tired of this.. India could beat the Chinese in Beijing left and right... keep your 'could' theories to yourself!

Okay I see nothing is going to change anything soon between your two´s China and India.

Ahhh.. I am tired of this.. India could beat the Chinese in Beijing left and right... keep your 'could' theories to yourself!

Its not a theory but a fact that the chinese beat the indian army on the border and could have carried on.......they took a lot of territory and could have had everything they layed claim to but instead they retreat back to the majority of there starting postions-post and return indian equpiment.
Now if all the above does not give the indian govt the hint that the chinese govt want a negotiated settlement to the border issue then i dont know what will.

Its not a theory but a fact that the chinese beat the indian army on the border and could have carried on.......they took a lot of territory and could have had everything they layed claim to but instead they retreat back to the majority of there starting postions-post and return indian equpiment.
Now if all the above does not give the indian govt the hint that the chinese govt want a negotiated settlement to the border issue then i dont know what will.

This is utter stupidity! If you are capable of capturing... They why can't keep it?

What stopped them from carrying on.... You start a war just because the negotiations fail... But China stop the war to solve everything through negotiations... What an idea sirji!

There was another theory that if IAF was used then India could have crushed PLA.... But speaking about things which had NOT happened is absolute waste of time and energy!

This is utter stupidity! If you are capable of capturing... They why can't keep it?

What stopped them from carrying on.... You start a war just because the negotiations fail... But China stop the war to solve everything through negotiations... What an idea sirji!

There was another theory that if IAF was used then India could have crushed PLA.... But speaking about things which had NOT happened is absolute waste of time and energy!

another if and of and if bla bla loser always a loser , we not only kicked your asss real bad in 1962 but conitinue to kick your sorry asss till today and as far as every one can see we will kick your pathetic asss forever

another if and of and if bla bla loser always a loser , we not only kicked your asss real bad in 1962 but conitinue to kick your sorry asss till today and as far as every one can see we will kick your pathetic asss forever

What about 1967 and 1987 incidents?? ask the guys in PLA whose as$ were kicked by IA.

Chinese are famous for winning medals in indoor competitions and skill games which do not need strength and muscle power.

What about 1967 and 1987 incidents?? ask the guys in PLA whose as$ were kicked by IA.

Chinese are famous for winning medals in indoor competitions and skill games which do not need strength and muscle power.

A lot better than winning nothing at all india and achieveing bottom last in everything

Reigning world champs in a sport which is followed by almost 2 Billion people in this planet earth. :big_boss:

exactly you are just showing me how pathetic and useless you are, take my advice all you Indians listen here don't compare yourselves to china you not on par with us yet

Ok what a asss kicker... But what to do the mighty kicker will NOT get anything... Masturbate with 1962 feeling forever!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom