What's new

China unveils 5-point formula to improve ties with India

Chinese are more informed than any Indian, it's one of the main reasons we are ahead of you as a country and civilisation.

Now you want me to clap for you?

Why don't you clap for yourself since you gave a 'more informed certificate' to yourself. :D

Chinese are more informed than any Indian, it's one of the main reasons we are ahead of you as a country and civilisation.
:woot: :rofl: :omghaha:
laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif

Some people urgently need to see a shrink! :taz:

'Lo gai bhains pani me'

Do second nahi chalte yaha pe sukun se, koina koi aake masala dalke jaata hai :hitwall:

Not surprised even if India responses with:

- China India’s number one enemy.
- Successfully tests another “China killer” missile.
- …

Sorry, but you never know...

Sorry it is how the world works... China developed ACC killer missiles to destroy US Carrier advantage!

We are happy that way, We never want another 1962! Trust NO one!

Through CPC mouthpiece, in a country where Twitter and Facebook are banned? You are ahead because you started couple of decades earlier and have a strong manufacturing base!

Sad that India fell into Communist ideology in 1950-1980.. I am glad that India was nearly bankrupt in 1991!

really dude:what:?

Yes really. You know it's true.

Sorry it is how the world works... China developed ACC killer missiles to destroy US Carrier advantage!

We are happy that way, We never want another 1962! Trust NO one!

Through CPC mouthpiece, in a country where Twitter and Facebook are banned? You are ahead because you started couple of decades earlier and have a strong manufacturing base!

Sad that India fell into Communist ideology in 1950-1980.. I am glad that India was nearly bankrupt in 1991!

The Indians gets their information from the mouthpiece of the Indian regime. Brainwashed cattle.
We are ahead because we are smarter, stronger and faster. You could have started 50 years before us and you would still be behind us because of your sheer incompetence.

The Indians gets their information from the mouthpiece of the Indian regime. Brainwashed cattle.
We are ahead because we are smarter, stronger and faster. You could have started 50 years before us and you would still be behind us because of your sheer incompetence.

Ah.. Does Times of New York, BBC and Washington post are mouth-piece of Indian regime?

Ha ha ha.. What you say about the slaves... (treated lower than the Cattle class) who work in sweat shops!

Chinese are smarter than Indians... Nothing to prove that where the Chinese beat Indians in knowledge tests! As far I read Chinese are good in copy paste job.. What a smartness!

Stronger... I don't know what makes you think that 5-6 feet Indians are less stronger.

Faster... In what context...

If we are so incompetent then why are you sill have border issues with India... You could have solved in a minute right? Don't under-estimate others that easily!

Yes really. You know it's true.

ohh now i have understood that you were talking gibberish all this time:lol:!

China unveils 5-point formula to improve ties with India
Does India have 5-point formula to improve ties with China as well? And any known schedule when both leaders will meet?

I am just curious.

Does India have 5-point formula to improve ties with China as well? And any known schedule when both leaders will meet?

I am just curious.

No for India we do not have any policy like this. India will safe guard its interests and growing chinese influence in IOR and S.Asia is a concern for us.

Every policy of India will be aimed at countering this influence.

No for India we do not have any policy like this. India will safe guard its interests and growing chinese influence in IOR and S.Asia is a concern for us.

Every policy of India will be aimed at countering this influence.
So nothing new from the Eastern front?
What does India expect from the new leadership of China? More cooperations or confrontations?

BRICS meet and ones prior to it
FIFTH BRICS SUMMIT
What I mean is state visit: Chinese president in India or Indian president in China?

So nothing new from the Eastern front?
What does India expect from the new leadership of China? More cooperations or confrontations?

Good trade relationship :cheers:

Let them open up their markets for Indian goods and let India reduce the trade deficit ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom