What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wow nice comeback, you have nothing to say because, you are right... China is on the leash of the west...

Talking about your own country here. Always buying from the West yet have nothing that you can offer yourselves.

Gud to hear that!!!!!

China doing all it can to protect herself from it's enemies!!!!

Talking about your own country here. Always buying from the West yet have nothing that you can offer yourselves.

everything from the cell phones you make to your fighter jets j-10(looks like f-16 mix with tycoon air intakes) ... i saw iphone ripoffs and i c your fighter plane ripp off, tell me what does china have to offer, besides her dirt cheap labor force... tell me what China poses that she came up with on her own?

Chinese copy, Indians Innovate... atleast they try to... TATA NANO

India Emerges as Innovation Hub

I am sorry that is cause of OUR corrupt orthodox politicans, however its changing with time... however, our children are NOTforced to work for 25 cents a day and Make NIKE shoes... and literally get ripped off./.. America owns China, as far as investments go... IF America wants, China can buried... unlike your export based economy, India is different as it is based on domestic demand,....

Just wait as E.U. and U.S. crank up tariffs on CHINA... and the life of chinese people is in the hands of west, why are you ppl so proud, all they have to do is raise tax on your exports, bam the chinese economy crashes in to shambles!!1

Emotional burst with jealousy.

Stop using those big a$$ red font.

everything from the cell phones you make to your fighter jets j-10(looks like f-16 mix with tycoon air intakes) ... i saw iphone ripoffs and i c your fighter plane ripp off, tell me what does china have to offer, besides her dirt cheap labor force... tell me what China poses that she came up with on her own?

LOL. Still talking about dirt cheap labor when an average Indian makes a fourth of what a average Chinese person makes? I've heard of delusional Shining India believers but you really shine

LOL. Still talking about dirt cheap labor when an average Indian makes a fourth of what a average Chinese person makes? I've heard of delusional Shining India believers but you really shine

just take a look at this video...

LOL chinese shoemaker... this is what i am talking bout, BLUE COLLAR JOBS VS INDIA's WHITE COLLAR JOBS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Are talking about yourself bro?

India's $35 Tablet - is actually Chinese | TechIt.in - You Want it, We Tech it

just take a look at this video...

Yes believe in your old British masters.

heres the reality of trade between India and China

As you can see you export raw materials and we sell you finished products.

India's top 15 exports to China (2006-2007)

Ores, Slag, Ash
Cotton + Yarn, Fabric
Organic Chemicals
Copper + Articles Thereof
Precious Stones, Metals
Iron And Steel
Plastic
Machinery
Salt; Sulfur; Earth, Stone
Inorganic Chemcals; Rare Earth Metals
Electrical Machinery
Hides And Skins
Artificial Flowers, Feathers
Tanning, Dye, Paint, Putty
Fish And Seafood
Ores, Slag, Ash; Cotton + Yarn, Fabric; Copper + Articles Thereof; Precious Stones, Metals; Artificial Flowers, Feathers and hides and skin account for US$ 11229.57 million, which is 76% of the total exports to China. This means majority of exports are still low end products.

Organic chemicals, iron and steel, plastics, machinery, inorganic chemicals, electrical machinery account for only US$ 2203.592 million, which is 15% of the total exports to China. This means export of value added products is still to pick up.

India's top 15 imports from China (2007-2007)

Electrical Machinery
Machinery
Organic Chemicals
Iron And Steel
Iron/Steel Products
Fertilizers
Plastic
Impregnatd Text Fabrics
Silk; Silk Yarn, Fabric
Vehicles, Not Railway
Inorganic Chemicals; Rare Earth Metals
Manmade Filament, Fabric
Optic, Nt 8544;Med Instruments
Mineral Fuel, Oil Etc
Aluminum
Electrical machinery, machinery, plastics, iron & steel, fertilizers, inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals, optical instruments, medical instruments, auto components and aluminum recorded heavy growth in imports from China.

Electrical products, electronic products and machineries occupy 47% of the total imports from China.

Majority of the products imported from China are high end or value added products.

IndiaChina.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes believe in your old British masters.

heres the reality of trade between India and China

As you can see you export raw materials and we sell you finished products.

India's top 15 exports to China (2006-2007)

Ores, Slag, Ash
Cotton + Yarn, Fabric
Organic Chemicals
Copper + Articles Thereof
Precious Stones, Metals
Iron And Steel
Plastic
Machinery
Salt; Sulfur; Earth, Stone
Inorganic Chemcals; Rare Earth Metals
Electrical Machinery
Hides And Skins
Artificial Flowers, Feathers
Tanning, Dye, Paint, Putty
Fish And Seafood
Ores, Slag, Ash; Cotton + Yarn, Fabric; Copper + Articles Thereof; Precious Stones, Metals; Artificial Flowers, Feathers and hides and skin account for US$ 11229.57 million, which is 76% of the total exports to China. This means majority of exports are still low end products.

Organic chemicals, iron and steel, plastics, machinery, inorganic chemicals, electrical machinery account for only US$ 2203.592 million, which is 15% of the total exports to China. This means export of value added products is still to pick up.

India's top 15 imports from China (2007-2007)

Electrical Machinery
Machinery
Organic Chemicals
Iron And Steel
Iron/Steel Products
Fertilizers
Plastic
Impregnatd Text Fabrics
Silk; Silk Yarn, Fabric
Vehicles, Not Railway
Inorganic Chemicals; Rare Earth Metals
Manmade Filament, Fabric
Optic, Nt 8544;Med Instruments
Mineral Fuel, Oil Etc
Aluminum
Electrical machinery, machinery, plastics, iron & steel, fertilizers, inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals, optical instruments, medical instruments, auto components and aluminum recorded heavy growth in imports from China.

Electrical products, electronic products and machineries occupy 47% of the total imports from China.

Majority of the products imported from China are high end or value added products.

IndiaChina.org

looks awfully like how the British used to "trade" with India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom