What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Like how you lie through your teeth about labor prices in China and India? Lie through your teeth about TATA being the largest employer in Britain. Yeah Indians lie blatantly and have no shame about it.

And seriously how about you get the F**k out of my country you useless piece of S**t. America doesn't need retards like you.
^^^ reported for cussing
LOL u anchor baby, america was contemplating a bill to send biggots like you back, i naturalized the lawful way, Ur not american ur chinese! you cant tell me to leave, not even barack can tell me to leave, u stupid... its against the LAW... why do you think headly wasn't extradited to India, because he is an American citizen.... and ABOUT TATA, I WAS REFFERING It TO BEING THE BIGGEST IT!! TCS TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES!!!!

What are you? 15? :what:

lol``leave him alone he is a noobi and high on weed, and he will get a ban soon so to learn how to conduct a civil discussion on PDF

^^^ reported for cussing
LOL u anchor baby, america was contemplating a bill to send biggots like you back, i naturalized the lawful way, Ur not american ur chinese! you cant tell me to leave, not even barack can tell me to leave, u stupid... its against the LAW... why do you think headly wasn't extradited to India, because he is an American citizen.... and ABOUT TATA, I WAS REFFERING It TO BEING THE BIGGEST IT!! TCS TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES!!!!

Kid, with the kind of language you are using in this forum, you can get banned. And none of your posts stay with the subject of this thread.

I'd suggest to delete the offensive posts you have posted.

I see you have a tunnel view of British colonial history in India. Imperialism is not as easy as simply having guns. The British were experts at Imperialism.

But I'd leave the rest to your ignorance.

Like I said India has no power on the Taiwan issue, but China has tons on the Kashmir one. So I would recommend you come out of your wet dreams that India has any say on the matter.

LOL....Did you dream that up or is writing fiction one of your hobbies?

Kid, with the kind of language you are using in this forum, you can get banned. And none of your posts stay with the subject of this thread.

I'd suggest to delete the offensive posts you have posted.

I see you have a tunnel view of British colonial history in India. Imperialism is not as easy as simply having guns. The British were experts at Imperialism.

But I'd leave the rest to your ignorance.

What about my offesnive post isn't true thou??? haha i will get banned for speaking turth as opposed to someone cussing thought their rectum?

Well India is not a pawn of the west... Bangladesh,, Sl, and Pak are becoming what appears to be slaves of China... why do you think India is not part of this warm, cozy relationship with China? India is too big to Play pawn, we have the area, population, mind, talent,....China sees us as a threat so we are being singled out ... its China, Sl, Pakistan, and Bangladesh Vs. India....

WE have every right to seek the western help... albeit past is past... America and Europe gives us white collar JObs in turn make OUR COUNTRY an Affluent India

^^^^
Japan industrialized first, so what? Great Britain is a tiny little island too and owned your country for 200+ years (btw Japan loss WWII in case you didn't know)
The British attrocities against your people were so bad, there were no survivors.

Here comes a retard that's talking to a population of 1 billion claiming there were no survivors....

Are you seriously trying to compare Nanjing to Jalianwala?

What about my offesnive post isn't true thou??? haha i will get banned for speaking turth as opposed to someone cussing thought their rectum?

Well India is not a pawn of the west... Bangladesh,, Sl, and Pak are becoming what appears to be slaves of China... why do you think India is not part of this warm, cozy relationship with China? India is too big to Play pawn, we have the area, population, mind, talent,....China sees us as a threat so we are being singled out ... its China, Sl, Pakistan, and Bangladesh Vs. India....

WE have every right to seek the western help... albeit past is past... America and Europe gives us white collar JObs in turn make OUR COUNTRY an Affluent India

28475_1505365438578_1367521908_1330111_369544_n.jpg

Honestly....

I dont understand why Indians even care about having a presence in Taiwan....Thats just pure stupidity...

When the Chinese have their hands full dealing with the Americans, why the should we get involved? Can we really harm them more than the Americans?
If we are truly Chanakyans, we would try to trade as much as possible with the Chinese, NOT screw up our relationships and grow until we are big enough to challenge their hegemony in South China Sea....our interest comes first....and the Chinese are not stupid enough to risk a war over AP....

Attacking India will only give the western powers the fuel to fire of China's hegemonic designs and rake up the "democracy vs. communism" rhetoric....so we should always be prepared and keep building our forces....But dont expect the Chinese to attack just yet...they arent strong enough either

Why not let the Chinese thin themselves out by trying to measure up to the Americans and Japanese forces in the pacific in the meanwhile....

LOL....Did you dream that up or is writing fiction one of your hobbies?

LOL. Indians wet dreams on interfering on Taiwan is way funnier. At least we have a military presence in the area we interfere in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom