What's new

China targets to dominate one-third of world’s industries

Dude, whats your beef with the Indians?

As a Chinese yourself you have to remember that we were fooked over so badly by the west that we are still only in the recovery process. Chinese have dominated for most of the last 2000 years and the last 200 have been a historical aberation where we are looked down on and humiliated repeatedly.
The west nearly broke us, they peddled drugs, sacked our artifacts and swarmed on the dying Qing like a bunch of carrion eaters. Why the fook are we still a developing country today? It because the west gorged themselves on a dying empire and TOOK EVERYTHING! That China remained intact is a mirracle - heaven has backed us once again to show the world that you cant fook with China!

India went through a similar process, I just cant understand why retribution is not in their hearts.

As to solidarity with Koreans and Japs, dude thes people have no pride and have ELECTED to be the white man's pet. I read into the atrocities that the Japs commited in China (Not even Nanking) back at Uni (Accounts by the Japs) and the **** they pulled off will make you green. To forgive them and forget is to defecate on our pride as Chinese.

As to Indians low IQ in their homeland, its most likely attributed to malnourishment in their children's formative years. Another lovely legacy left by the west and their barbarous colonialsm

Koreans elected to be ruled, Japanese were conquered. Not forgiving Japan, but we have to look at this logically.

You should look at my translation here

Must Read Translation: Why do China's intellectuals love USA and hate Japan/Russia?

of an article written by a professor of humanities at Zhejiang University on why China's "intellectuals" have a love affair with the US, and hate Japan/Russia.

The problem is that none of the past jap governments have ever sincerely apologized!!!

What is "sincerely apologize"??? There is a mirror there already that calls: apologize like germany!!!

You should be ashamed to defend jap on this issue.

so what is "sincerely apologize"?
and you expect every japanese government "sincerely apologize"?we chinese surely has the rights.but it's just unrealistic.japanese is a democracy country,and every country has right wing politicians.

The problem is that none of the past jap governments have ever sincerely apologized!!!

What is "sincerely apologize"??? There is a mirror there already that calls: apologize like germany!!!

I didn't defend anything ,I just said that it's impossible to make japanese sincerely apologize if you treat japan as an enemy.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I didn't defend anything ,I just said that it's impossible to make japanese sincerely apologize if you just treat japan as an enemy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)

most of the time you say.Its probably time you revisited the facts.

Historically, China and India were dominating the World. I wouldnt talk about the history of China as highly as the point you highlighted.:disagree: You guys should be thankful to us Indians if we start talking about history because we gave you your culture and we protected you from the Japanese to some extent. But blatant national pride and chest thumping makes you forget everything doesnt it? :agree:
India protect china from japan? Kidding me, I am ignant. Oh my god, my heart!!
Somebody tell me when india was indepent. Maybe the CCP tell me the wrong time and wrong history. Sh!t, CCP fool me!!

India protect china from japan? Kidding me, I am ignant. Oh my god, my heart!!
Somebody tell me when india was indepent. Maybe the CCP tell me the wrong time and wrong history. Sh!t, CCP fool me!!

CCP also no teach you english gammar

I prefer not to be atom bombed by the US, even if this time we can bomb them back. Instead we just need to wait for the natural processes of economics, physics and history do their thing.

As for Japan, if being friends with Japan supports our interests, then we should be friends with Japan. They will naturally apologize later when the cost of not apologizing becomes too big to ignore. We can decimate Japan's economy tomorrow, but we will also be hurt bad, and Japan is doing some things to help us like trading in RMB.

Japan can never be a threat to China again on its own.
China stands at the threshold of actually realizing the "Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere" theory formerly espoused by Japan. We are walking in Imperial Japan's footsteps.

Recall, Qing dynasty was an empire that united almost all the continental East Asians. Japan saw the decay and inevitable death of the Qing dynasty by late 19th century and sought to replace it with the Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere, which would be both an oceanic power and a continental power, centered on Japan and Manchuria. Japan failed to realize their ambition because they could not subjugate Chinese, and didn't want to share power with China (then Chiang Kai-Shek) either.

Today, a technologically modernized China faces the same problem as Meiji Japan -- it must become an oceanic power (navy) against the pressure exerted by the West. Our major advantage over Japan is that we are already a continental power, whereas Japan had to tie down most of its ground troops in China. The result is inevitably something similar to the Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere. So, we need to study the strategies used by the Imperial Japanese leaders and learn from their successes and mistakes.

If we can succeed where Japan failed and forge a real Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere that is both an oceanic and continental superpower, in our lifetime China would achieve the pinnacle of historical Chinese greatness, equal to Tang Dynasty and as powerful as the Mongol Empire at the peak and the British Empire at its peak.

We don't need to be quite as sick and brutal as the Japanese -- no need to conquer other countries but instead use carrot-stick like USA -- but we need to adopt their warrior code and hyper-nationalism. Graft that part of Japanese thinking on to modern Chinese society and culture.

China stands at the threshold of actually realizing the "Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere" theory formerly espoused by Japan.

Recall, Qing dynasty was an empire that united almost all the continental East Asians. Japan saw the decay and inevitable death of the Qing dynasty by late 19th century and sought to replace it with the Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere, which would be both an oceanic power and a continental power, centered on Japan and Manchuria. Japan failed to realize their ambition because they could not subjugate Chinese, and didn't want to share power with China (then Chiang Kai-Shek) either.

Today, a technologically modernized China faces the same problem as Meiji Japan. It must become an oceanic power (navy), and obviously will remain a continental power (army). The result is inevitably something similar to the Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere. So, we need to study the strategies used by the Imperial Japanese leaders and learn from their successes and mistakes. Our major advantage over Japan is that we are already a continental power, whereas Japan had to tie down most of its ground troops in China.

If we can succeed where Japan failed and forge a true Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere that is both an oceanic and continental superpower, China would achieve the pinnacle of historical Chinese greatness, equal to Tang Dynasty and as powerful as the Mongol Empire at the peak and the British Empire at its peak.

Uh, it would be alot easier if we had a treaty with Myanmar and became a 2 ocean nation.

I didn't defend anything ,I just said that it's impossible to make japanese sincerely apologize if you treat japan as an enemy.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I didn't defend anything ,I just said that it's impossible to make japanese sincerely apologize if you just treat japan as an enemy.

If so, it can not apologize, just let us see what will happen in the future, you seem to mistake one thing, it's not a Chinese request for an apology, but it is Japan's own responsibility, it can not apologize , as long as it is responsible for their actions.

I didn't defend anything ,I just said that it's impossible to make japanese sincerely apologize if you just treat japan as an enemy.[/QUOTE]

How about treating Japan with contempt until they apologise? Sooner or later when the PRC becomes overwhelmingly dominant in E Asia, the Japs will have no choice but to kow tow. We dont have to befriend them.
If they are good, we can have Xi Jinping grant their future prime minister 'king of Japan'...

China stands at the threshold of actually realizing the "Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere" theory formerly espoused by Japan.

Today, a technologically modernized China faces the same problem as Meiji Japan -- it must become an oceanic power (navy) against the pressure exerted by the West. Our major advantage over Japan is that we are already a continental power, whereas Japan had to tie down most of its ground troops in China. The result is inevitably something similar to the Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere. So, we need to study the strategies used by the Imperial Japanese leaders and learn from their successes and mistakes.

If we can succeed where Japan failed and forge a real Greater Asian Coprosperity Sphere that is both an oceanic and continental superpower, in our lifetime China would achieve the pinnacle of historical Chinese greatness, equal to Tang Dynasty and as powerful as the Mongol Empire at the peak and the British Empire at its peak.

We don't need to be quite as sick and brutal as the Japanese -- no need to conquer other countries but instead use carrot-stick like USA -- but we need to adopt their warrior code and hyper-nationalism. Graft that part of Japanese thinking on to modern Chinese society and culture.

Why focus on just East Asia? Expansion of influence into central and south Asia should not be ruled out. Han and Tang dynasty China had a presence in central asia.

The problem is that it is impossible to treat japs as normal people if they insist they have not done anything wrong while they have committed war time atrocities again Chinese people.

If those japs think it was ok to "enter" China, what prevents them from "entering" China again?

I cannot imagine you offer such pathetic excuse.

respect india? oh please.

first gain independence from the whites then come and talk.

we dont respect subservient slaves that serves its white masters like dobby

Back
Top Bottom