What's new

China targets to dominate one-third of world’s industries

Because profits forgive Japan, you forgive too cheap, even dangerous for the Chinese nation, but also dangerous for the relationship between China and Japan, did not hide, if Japan wants a genuine relationship, the only way is to sincerely reflect on history, there is no other way.

Some things occurred, even no a "China" of concept. in a thousands of years of history, than up other empire in world Shang, tributary system is far for peace. in Chinese Empire mighty of when, apart from counterattack on North nomadic national, almost no any expedition, apart from some rare of examples, I think this is peace and moderate, tributary system stress soft strength than up other world Empire of killing and conquered.

But I also think that it comes from confidence and culture, not directly obvious relationships and personality.
Forgive?japanese don't need your forgive.The only way makes them forgive is war.
Do you want to fight with japan and USA?
That's IMPOSSIBLE.
That would erase all of chinese,japanese and america from the face of earth.
This is so naive and so stupid.
And of course we can become friends when it's good for us.
there is no need to become 'true' friends,because friends always come from same purpose or same profit,when time changes,the relationship changes too.

Forgive?japanese don't need your forgive.The only way makes them forgive is war.
Do you want to fight with japan and USA?
That's IMPOSSIBLE.
That would erase all of chinese,japanese and america from the face of earth.
This is so naive and so stupid.
And of course we can become friends when it's good for us.
there is no need to become 'true' friends,because friends always come from same purpose or same profit,when time changes,the relationship changes too.

Not need me to forgive, but need all the Chinese people for forgiveness, as a victim, the Chinese people have the right, your point is an ignorant and offensive to the Chinese people.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Can you answer me why the Chinese people have no right to get a pardon from Japan?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Haha, even if China and Japan to fight, what is the relationship and the United States? As a Japanese, you are always hidden in the back of your American Dad?

Well,there is nothing wrong to ask for apology.

I didn't say chinese have no rights to get a pardon from japanese,I just say we can be friends when it's good for us.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

This is a good attitude, though you change is fast.

I haven't changed.
You got me wrong in the first place.

I didn't say chinese have no rights to get a pardon from japanese,I just say we can be friends when it's good for us.

Oh, once again, your change is fast, the Japanese.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

I haven't changed.
You got me wrong in the first place.

Oh, could I understand it correctly?

Oh, once again, your change is fast, the Japanese.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Oh, could I understand it correctly?

Chinese has rights to get pardon from japanese.
but expecting every japanese apologies for their fault is unrealistic.
And that shouldn't be a problem when becoming friends is good for us.
Is that clear?

Chinese has rights to get pardon from japanese.
but expecting every japanese apologies for their fault is unrealistic.
And that shouldn't be a problem when becoming friends is good for us.
Is that clear?

Japan Governments and officials as a representative for their own people, in any sense, he needs some real action in reflecting on history, nor do we require each Japanese apology, it is also impossible.

The other hand, you'll just get money from Japan, do you think the Japanese will rest assured? he will trust you? then a mine buried in the relations between the two sides. My attitude is clear, Japan Government must sincerely apologize for their past crimes. This is all good for the short and long term relationships.

so what is "sincerely apologize"?
and you expect every japanese government "sincerely apologize"?we chinese surely has the rights.but it's just unrealistic.japanese is a democracy country,and every country has right wing politicians.

Have you actually read the article at all? Imperialist country? Throughout human history, when was China an imperialist country?

As far as for "treading on American and Britain's trails", are you blind on the description in the article:

China has been the world’s no.1 manufacturing nation throughout most of human histories. The decline of China’s Ming dynasty in late-1500s plunged the country from one turmoil into another. The Mughals in India temporarily interrupted its manufacturing lead, but the newly established Manchu was able to put China back in shape. It was again overtaken by Britain in early 19th century, who in turn outpaced by the United States later.

“After 500 years of interruption, China has again stabilized itself as the workshop of the world. This fundamental shift is unlikely to be reversed by any other nation in the near future,“

Read it first before offering those garbage comments of yours.

Yet another evidence of China treading on America and Britain's trails. China is an imperialist country and Chinese theory of their peaceful development is a myth. :) Nuff said!!

so what is "sincerely apologize"?
and you expect every japanese government "sincerely apologize"?we chinese surely has the rights.but it's just unrealistic.japanese is a democracy country,and every country has right wing politicians.

We have eyes, none of the countries members dared to publish an article to deny the history of comfort women in the United States newspapers, that's none of the countries members of the mass dare to visit the war criminals. in addition to Japan. Japan not only right-wing political party, but a political mainstream is right, this is the key issue.

We have eyes, none of the countries members dared to publish an article to deny the history of comfort women in the United States newspapers, that's none of the countries members of the mass dare to visit the war criminals. in addition to Japan. Japan not only right-wing political party, but a political mainstream is right, this is the key issue.
I can unstand what you think,but i think let emotion affect policy is stupid.
We can cooperate with them even if we are not true friends ,why not?
Smart country like great britain will do it with no doubt.
Only stupid country like france would let emotion take over your mind.

I can unstand what you think,but i think let emotion affect policy is stupid.
We can cooperate with them even if we are not true friends ,why not?
Smart country like great britain will do it with no doubt.
Only stupid country like france would let emotion take over your mind.

Sorry, emotion is an indispensable part of every person, these 1% may be more like a robot life for their reason and interests, 99%% of people have feelings. People's emotions is a huge political for any country, it has is political.

However, I agree that we can cooperate, if not friends, we are now the relationship, it is not? So we are talking about? Of course, all dissatisfaction and distrust will continue, so what is the future, it is interesting.

Dude, whats your beef with the Indians?

As to Indians low IQ in their homeland, its most likely attributed to malnourishment in their children's formative years. Another lovely legacy left by the west and their barbarous colonialsm

Easy, Tiger.

But the last time I checked, this is not a Bharat dating site, or is it? :blink:

China faces nearly the same problems that Japan faced when it modernized and grew more powerful around the time of the First Sino-Japanese War.

Our solution should be similar, we need to declare ourselves an empire (or in today's parlance "superpower") and pursue national strength and unity as the overriding goal.

I prefer not to be atom bombed by the US, even if this time we can bomb them back. Instead we just need to wait for the natural processes of economics, physics and history do their thing.

As for Japan, if being friends with Japan supports our interests, then we should be friends with Japan. They will naturally apologize later when the cost of not apologizing becomes too big to ignore. We can decimate Japan's economy tomorrow, but we will also be hurt bad, and Japan is doing some things to help us like trading in RMB.

Japan can never be a threat to China again on its own.

Back
Top Bottom