What's new

China targets to dominate one-third of world’s industries

One third is too low

We need at least one half!
Shoot for the stars comrades!

If only the Indians would co operate with us, together we could fook over the west and their jap and Korean stooges!

One third is too low

If only the Indians would co operate with us, together we could fook over the west and their jap and Korean stooges!
we don't need the help of india.
Just like germany didn't need the help of italy inWWII.

One third is too low

No comrade, Indians will not cooperate with you, becasue they can best China by donimating 2/3 !

P.S. 2/3 of the UN Food Aid, needless to say.

China lost that world's top spot for 500 years,we just got it back,but there are still many things to be done before we can become the real top power in the world.

No comrade, Indians will not cooperate with you, becasue they can best China by donimating 2/3 !

P.S. 2/3 of the UN Food Aid, needless to say.

Dude, be serious.

If we have the Indians on our side, the west and their leashed stooges (jdogs and Kfags) can be fooked over in my lifetime!
Dont underestimate the Indians. I worked with many of them back at Uni and I respect them.

Dude, be serious.

If we have the Indians on our side, the west and their leashed stooges (jdogs and Kfags) can be fooked over in my lifetime!
Dont underestimate the Indians. I worked with many of them back at Uni and I respect them.

Let me tell you these, bother, before you become helpless:

1. 105 IQ ( world's highest), 1.4 billion strong ( world's largest) China doesn't need them "on your side". If you do, you seriously need to have some self-confidence, and trust towards you fellow compatriots.

2. Admittedly there're some unsolved issues amongst East Asians, yet both Koreans and Japanese are our own race at least, sharing the same Confucious ideals, the same soicial norms, core values, and same cultural heritage. There is no need to call them "dogs", unless you want to insult yourself as well.

3. On the cooperation, East Asia Community will soon become the largest and the strongest economic ( and military as well) bloc in the world. No need for any outside "help". In my life time I hope to see a very properious and peaceful East Asian community as they will become.

4. China's "fight" with USA, or USA's "containment" of China, a subject that is often misundertood, should be logically and fairly viewed as a struggle and the counters between No.2 and No.1 in historical context, not personal "revenge" type of nature, let alone "hatred". China would probably does the same to the US if the situation is reversed. In fact the US was an ally of China in WWII and helped China a lot. Don't forget that.

Let me emphasise it again due to its importance: the ongoing "alpha male fight" between them is natural and logical competition, fair or not. One should not take this to a personal level, that is you should have nothing against common American folks. In light of this, what S Korean and Japan do is for their national interests to survive between the 2 giants ( US and China). They picked a side for the moment - perfectly natural and logical from their POVs, too. It's unfair to hold grudge against them purely for that.

5. As for "help", with average iq of 82, India will need ALL the help it will get from China and the rest of the world in every categoriry imaginable in my humble opinion, not vice versus.

6. So you worked with some Indians, unfortunately? I don't care you respect them or not individually, don't you understand that Indian mass in India is a totally different animal from several you worked with (assuming they are fine individuals) ? Honestly I woked with a nice guy from Ethiopia and I repected him as an individual. Simialr conclusion drawn from that on Ethiopia? I think NOT.

7. No need to underestimate anyone. I just put India where it was/is, squarely and fairly. Nothing dramatic.

2. Admittedly there're some unsolved issues amongst East Asians, yet both Koreans and Japanese are our own race at least, sharing the same Confucious ideals, the same soicial norms, core values, and same cultural heritage. There is no need to call them "dogs", unless you want to insult yourself as well.

agreed! we are from the same stock and they share our culture.

1. 105 IQ ( world's highest), 1.4 billion strong ( world's largest) China doesn't need them "on your side". If you do, you seriously need to have some self-confidence, and trust towards you fellow compatriots.

3. On the cooperation, East Asia Community will soon become the largest and the strongest economic ( and military as well) bloc in the world. No need for any outside "help". In my life time I hope to see a very properious and peaceful East Asian community as they will become.

4. China's "fight" with USA, or USA's "containment" of China, a subject that is often misundertood, should be logically and fairly viewed as a struggle and the counters between No.2 and No.1 in historical context, not personal "revenge" type of nature, let alone "hatred". China would probably does the same to the US if the situation is reversed. In fact the US was an ally of China in WWII and helped China a lot. Don't forget that.

Let me emphasise it again due to its importance: the ongoing "alpha male fight" between them is natural and logical competition, fair or not. One should not take this to a personal level, that is you should have nothing against common American folks. In light of this, what S Korean and Japan do is for their national interests to survive between the 2 giants ( US and China). They picked a side for the moment - perfectly natural and logical from their POVs, too. It's unfair to hold grudge against them purely for that.

5. As for "help", with average iq of 82, India will need ALL the help it will get from China and the rest of the world in every categoriry imaginable in my humble opinion, not vice versus.

6. So you worked with some Indians, unfortunately? I don't care you respect them or not individually, don't you understand that Indian mass in India is a totally different animal from several you worked with (assuming they are fine individuals) ? Honestly I woked with a nice guy from Ethiopia and I repected him as an individual. Simialr conclusion drawn from that on Ethiopia? I think NOT.

7. No need to underestimate anyone. I just put India where it was/is, squarely and fairly. Nothing dramatic.

Dude, whats your beef with the Indians?

As a Chinese yourself you have to remember that we were fooked over so badly by the west that we are still only in the recovery process. Chinese have dominated for most of the last 2000 years and the last 200 have been a historical aberation where we are looked down on and humiliated repeatedly.
The west nearly broke us, they peddled drugs, sacked our artifacts and swarmed on the dying Qing like a bunch of carrion eaters. Why the fook are we still a developing country today? It because the west gorged themselves on a dying empire and TOOK EVERYTHING! That China remained intact is a mirracle - heaven has backed us once again to show the world that you cant fook with China!

India went through a similar process, I just cant understand why retribution is not in their hearts.

As to solidarity with Koreans and Japs, dude thes people have no pride and have ELECTED to be the white man's pet. I read into the atrocities that the Japs commited in China (Not even Nanking) back at Uni (Accounts by the Japs) and the **** they pulled off will make you green. To forgive them and forget is to defecate on our pride as Chinese.

As to Indians low IQ in their homeland, its most likely attributed to malnourishment in their children's formative years. Another lovely legacy left by the west and their barbarous colonialsm

Oh Oh Oh Oh! Here comes the IQ again,
Falling on my head like a melody
Falling on your heart like an old emotion....
aaaaahh.. ahhaaaahhhhhhaahhaaaaaaahhh!!! :D :D

I don't think IQ matteres that much .
I think a brave spirit is much more important.
Northern coutries always more brave than southern countries.
But india is outstanding.
Mongols ,persian,arabian ,everyone r*ped india so easily like there is no one brave indian.
such a coward country would never become a world power no matter how good their economy is.

Dude, seriously. You guys never cease to amuse me. Historic reasons? haha.
Btw, the Chinese were no brave warriors either. The mongols, the europeans, the japanese and us Indians during the chola and nathu-la incident. You guys let yourselves get walked over. Anyway, I m not going over there again.

Leaving all that behind, todays's wars arent like the wars fought on horses and elephants. I hope you understand. It is the ground realities that matter today. Not ancient history and martial race theory. I hope you understand. If you dont, please ask CPC to change your school syllabus for your own good.

Talking about stock, the persians, caucasians and indians are all from the same stock :D

Solidarity with the Koreans can be achieved but never with the japs.

They came and plundered us when we were down like opportunist carrion defecation eaters. So many died and humiliated that your ancestors would haunt you if you ever choose to forgive and forget.

Oh Oh Oh Oh! Here comes the IQ again,
Falling on my head like a melody
Falling on your heart like an old emotion....
aaaaahh.. ahhaaaahhhhhhaahhaaaaaaahhh!!! :D :D

Dude, seriously. You guys never cease to amuse me. Historic reasons? haha.
Btw, the Chinese were no brave warriors either. The mongols, the europeans, the japanese and us Indians during the chola and nathu-la incident. You guys let yourselves get walked over. Anyway, I m not going over there again.

Leaving all that behind, todays's wars arent like the wars fought on horses and elephants. I hope you understand. It is the ground realities that matter today. Not ancient history and martial race theory. I hope you understand. If you dont, please ask CPC to change your school syllabus for your own good.

Talking about stock, the persians, caucasians and indians are all from the same stock :D

Japanese was defeated by chinese two times in ming and tang dynasty,hundreds of thousands of japanese were killed.
The emporer of tang dynasty is also the king of all nothern nomads.
He was called "tian khan "(heavenly king )by nothern nomads(including turks).
You stup!d indian know noting about chinese history.

The mongols, the europeans, the japanese and us Indians during the chola and nathu-la incident. You guys let yourselves get walked over. Anyway
history doesnt stop at a point,the fact is they were all eventually defeated by China.Mongols were conquered and became part of China,Japan surrendered to China ,Indian?nathu-la incident?what is that?Was that the incident happened in 1962?

Solidarity with the Koreans can be achieved but never with the japs.

They came and plundered us when we were down like opportunist carrion defecation eaters. So many died and humiliated that your ancestors would haunt you if you ever choose to forgive and forget.

Well,japanese can be our friends .
No permanent friends, only permanent interests.
and there is no permanent enemies too.

Well,japanese can be our friends .
No permanent friends, only permanent interests.
and there is no permanent enemies too.

Are you saying forgive and forget?

bayonetting babies
chemical and biological experiments
live mass burials
rapes
impalings

the fooked up list is too fooked up to go on.

East Asians can be smoothly merged and blended with each other,China can do this job in the future.but Indians just look too different from us.

Back
Top Bottom