What's new

China issues advisory on India visit day ahead of Krishna's vist

can you believe how dumb this country called india is??? they actually issue travel warning just because their crooked traders were detained in china and they crying out loud when we did the same to protect innocent chinese travellers

Yep.Now stay away noodles...

can you believe how dumb this country called india is??? they actually issue travel warning just because their crooked traders were detained in china and they crying out loud when we did the same to protect innocent chinese travellers
It is proven that it was no fault of indian workers,but dumb chinese thugs who tortured them for the crime committed by a yemeni,while in reality these indians along with 11 othe chinese staff were victims themselves..So dont bring up lies to support your position..Typical chinese liar.

It is proven that it was no fault of indian workers,but dumb chinese thugs who tortured them for the crime committed by a yemeni,while in reality these indians along with 11 othe chinese staff were victims themselves..So dont bring up lies to support your position..Typical chinese liar.

Proven my foot they were represtatives of that crooked company in china that s why they are still detained in china stop your cluless bs

i think this is incredibly excellent advise. It shows a China caring about its people. maybe that is why Chinese people live longer cos their govt cares about it's peoples health

Because they eat anything and everything.

Most polluted country i heard is china.... i heard people cant even see sun due to polluted air.... The first two countries that humanoid will attack is america and China.... America independence day at 4th of july.... 4 number belongs to planet Rahu.... Rahu is dragon head.... China loves Dragon (reptilians).... America and china are leaders in global warming.... Humanoids did warned china last year when they flown above china's airport....

Dont worry mate i will only vist countries with easy access to toilets and india is not on top of that list:rofl:
& ill definitely Stay away for Life from the Country which Eats Fetuses & Tiger D*cks ... worser then People who have open air Toilet ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom